Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mactheknife posted:

if this thread was not the Worst Thread i literally wouldn't watch f1

you idiots and racists are the only thing keeping me going, and i don't even bother to post

That was me but in the wrestling thread but idiotism and racism is not allowed. WWe TV is loving awful to watch much less endure without a thread trashing It.

I love you guys and gals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

2007 was a good thread, huh? I wonder what could've happened in that year to cause such a precipitous decline in posting quality

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

Big Huski Boi posted:

2007 was a good thread, huh? I wonder what could've happened in that year to cause such a precipitous decline in posting quality

Lewis Hamilton joined the sport?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I think that was a reference to He Who Takes Shits winning the WDC. #fuckinglegend

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Lewis revitalized the sport and it was enough to balance out wicka registering

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

You can't tell me there is no secret "I shat in Hamilton's plane"-leaderboard somewhere on the paddock, with a rating of 1 to 5 in regard to how mad he got.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Big Huski Boi posted:

McLaren disgraced the sport by stealing intelectual property from Scuderia Ferrari. Very disgraceful team.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
phwoar what a lad

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

McLaren are also removing their sneaky tobacco ads for Australia, but somehow Zak Brown has signed 7-Eleven as a replacement.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Like the Jordan 191 except not nearly as classy

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

NtotheTC posted:

Wow Charles Leclerc caught telling barefaced lies to dying man: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/47523208

Sad IMO. Youth today.

Wow I never thought Ferrari would find a bigger fraud than Vettel

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

mactheknife posted:

i don't even bother to post

You should go back to doing that

(:justpost:, quality can't possibly go down)

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
So I did some math. It turns out that Grossjean > Stroll

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

ilmucche posted:

You should go back to doing that

(:justpost:, quality can't possibly go down)

turn your monitor

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Martin BadClixx posted:

So I did some math. It turns out that Grossjean > Stroll

Before he went mental he was pretty decent at Renault Lotus Benneton Toleman Enstone for a bit

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
make a new racing team but have every sponsor be a sneaky tobacco ad:

Performance Motorsport International

Altitude Marketing Company

A Better Tomorrow

Ressource Alternative

Joint Technologies

Inventing Bigger

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Scuderia John Players Winston Special MW

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Big Huski Boi posted:

McLaren are also removing their sneaky tobacco ads for Australia, but somehow Zak Brown has signed 7-Eleven as a replacement.

A 7-11 livery would actually look pretty good if done well.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Big Huski Boi posted:

But Zak Brown is bad and incapable of getting sponsors in?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nice meltdown

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Lmao Ted got a new show. Sky management are loving retarded.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Frond posted:

Correct

Zaphod42 fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Mar 14, 2019

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

track day bro! posted:

Yeah I loved seeing retarded americans asking 9000 stupid questions they could've googled or just worked out with a bit of common sense.

but enough about reddit

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Big Huski Boi posted:

He loving owns at his job

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Lance Stroll driver of the day.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

OhsH posted:

Lance Stroll driver of the day.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Frond posted:

Could similar to those awesome castrol liveries back in the day

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Toughts on netflix f1 show episode 4

+Max may be fast but he has no racecraft wathsoever. Not crashing like a loving idiot doesnt make him suddenly a good driver. RBR made a mistake betting their house on him. They wont get another engine deal with anyone so they only hope is having a godd driver pair.
+ Williams will have a worse year. Kubica is an unproven entity. Russell is young as gently caress and i legit think the team doesnt have the talent or money to survive as their own entity. Williams will dissapear from formula 1 in the next set of regulations
+Lance Stroll is a loving dick

Sandiwch of the day: Barros Luco

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

DoctorGonzo posted:

McLaren disgraced the sport by stealing intelectual property from Scuderia Ferrari. Very disgraceful team.

The funniest thing I remember about this, was a throw away line from Mika Salo who said "We (Ferrari) had access to all of the other teams data, it's not that big of a deal" or something along those lines, that was quickly redacted and never mentioned again. He was referring at the time that this was happening when he was a driver for Ferrari.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
data is not the same as design documents?

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
It's very rarely remembered that Renault were also involved in the whole affair. The idea that it was only McLaren stealing off Ferrari and Renault stealing off McLaren is not very likely. Literally every team stealing off the others but only a couple of people actually getting caught is much more likely.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
alonso totally sold mclaren because he was jealous of hamilton

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Tsaedje posted:

It's very rarely remembered that Renault were also involved in the whole affair. The idea that it was only McLaren stealing off Ferrari and Renault stealing off McLaren is not very likely. Literally every team stealing off the others but only a couple of people actually getting caught is much more likely.

i vaguely remember at the time ron saying he was going to blow the lid off the other teams doing this too and directly implicated renault, who were found guilty of exactly the same thing but barely got a slap on the wrist

the FIA were pretty upfront about the fact they threw the book at mclaren because ron was a dick

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

GramCracker posted:

but enough about reddit

last time I checked reddit wasn't an irrelevant dying forum owned by someone with 60 grand worth of medical debt because loving lol america

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Has Lowtax tried rummaging through hospital dumpster bins for a used spine? Not donating till he tries that.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

I linked this pic before but I was phone posting so I didn't bother copying to imgur and it didn't show up

so my last comment didn't have the expected effect. Quoting for truth :cheeky:

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

DoctorGonzo posted:

alonso totally sold mclaren because he was jealous of hamilton

Yup, as a hardcore Mclaren fan at the time, I still totally agree with this statement.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
and he, flavio and renault should have been banned from the sport forever after crashgate

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Uhhh... Charlie Whiting has apparently died??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/142088/fia-f1-race-director-charlie-whiting-dies

Confirmed. Pulmonary embolism.

Holy gently caress