Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
dana brooke isnt cute any more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
So ronda almost killed nattie huh

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

shiksa posted:

"pay 50 bucks" lmao no one pays for ppvs ronda. maybe youre the mark

Ronda confirmed back to UFC.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Alakaiser posted:

More or less exactly seven days ago Triple H was talking about his friend Richard Fliehr though.

You mean Rick fleer, richard flair, *tear*

This is all bad, why would a success like Bautista come back at this particular time.

probably a 7 figure mania check

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

The Croc posted:

Between Shelton and Dana its like forgotten wrestler night.

Wrestlemania Season, baby!!!!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

sad music for the death of Richard Flehr

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

They’re killing off the ric flair character

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

batista vs migos at mania

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
richard fliehr

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

shiksa posted:

after ronda said "becky is a joke charlotte is a joke" she said "anyone who believes in this whole thing is a joke" and threw down the mic.

its a worked shoot brother

It’s a reference. It’s not a big deal.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://twitter.com/OsakanDestroyer/status/1100278274259853312?s=19

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Did Ric Flair ask Batista about his dick?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Supreme Allah posted:

You mean Rick fleer, richard flair, *tear*

This is all bad, why would a success like Bautista come back at this particular time.

probably a 7 figure mania check

Guardians 3 is delayed a whole bunch because James Gunn did a bad.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Angry Grimace posted:

It’s a reference. It’s not a big deal.

what is it a reference to, angry grimace

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Ah, a palate cleanser

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
so he's "still in nxt"?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Angry Grimace posted:

She sounds different but she tends to sound sincere which other people don’t.

Yeah, in most cases I far prefer a messy but genuine promo over the overly scripted stuff everybody else has to spout.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Dunn still can't figure out how to hide Black's riser

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

One time I want aleisters little machine there to malfunction and he keeps going round and round like George jetson

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
he's quiet and he's brooding
mysterious and moody

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Intruder posted:

Dunn still can't figure out how to hide Black's riser

I don't think it's a matter of can't, they just super duper don't care

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerwon/status/1105274543168344064?s=21

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

And the Lord Josh said, "Blessed are those cast away by Belichick, theirs is the kingdom of Denver." (Tebow 1:25)

That DICK! posted:

One time I want aleisters little machine there to malfunction and he keeps going round and round like George jetson

His entrance is basically something out of Spinal Tap so this would work very well.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I never really thought too ask this but what kind of TV do y'all have and what does Raw broadcast in? I have a basic 4k capable tv but on really bright entrances my tv can't handle it and it's all a big mess. Ricochet's entrance is a great example.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Borrowed Ladder posted:

I never really thought too ask this but what kind of TV do y'all have and what does Raw broadcast in? I have a basic 4k capable tv but on really bright entrances my tv can't handle it and it's all a big mess. Ricochet's entrance is a great example.

i watch raw on a streaming website

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah, in most cases I far prefer a messy but genuine promo over the overly scripted stuff everybody else has to spout.

i agree, and itd be great if they let more people who were better at talking do it too, rather than basically just ronda.

joe is always pretty natural sounding, but honestly he might just be good enough that he can actually deliver their stuff well.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

Jerusalem posted:

If she said she wanted Heyman she could have gotten him. I’ll give her points for putting in the effort.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
same but ricochet's entrance is still blown the gently caress out with all the lights

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

i want ricochet to use black's riser like a catapult to fling himself at his opponent

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I have a black and white portable tv with antenna + 5 inch screen

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Drew McIntyre posted:

he's quiet and he's brooding
mysterious and moody

he's the altogether kooky Aleister Black

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

the MOODY aleister black

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

shiksa posted:

i agree, and itd be great if they let more people who were better at talking do it too, rather than basically just ronda.

joe is always pretty natural sounding, but honestly he might just be good enough that he can actually deliver their stuff well.

Joe has the "problem" where he actually can make anything they give him sound incredibly badass, so they assume that their writing is good and it is the wrestlers who are to blame for not being able to deliver it.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

still hosed up they never let black and kassius ohno tag in nxt in full corpse paint

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
They jumped the line? Havent they beat pretty much all of the teams?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I feel like Black's riser is hidden better in NXT as NXT uses a darker lighting scheme than main roster WWE does.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Gable is so good, to his detriment really since he sells so well that they have him take all the beatings/get pinned.

Edit: Haha, as I post that Roode gets pinned

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

These guys though