Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Change the Coupons and Deals links so it points to https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=268

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

1. Get a bunch of weed.
2. Find someone who seriously needs to CHILL the h*ck out.
3. Smoke the weed.
4. Forget what you were going to do next.

google THIS

1. Design an elaborate Rube Goldberg device.
2. Win a Rube Goldberg device contest.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Switch someone's Taco Bell sauce packets from mild...to medium...

Farecoal

There he go
tell your loved one that they look especially nice today even if they don't

google THIS

When someone asks you the time tell them it's five minutes later than it actually is so they move a little more briskly toward their destination and arrive in a comfortably punctual manner.

Manifisto

convince someone that this year, april fool's day has been changed to april wise attractive person's day and that's why they are being declared the patron saint of april 1

ty nesamdoom!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

rather than play a mean spirited prank choose to celebrate the colonial dessert - the orange fool

https://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/orange-fools-14991

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

other printer models here: https://www.shenandoahwireless.net/prank.html

I don't think this would go over well at all at work despite being 100% innocent and hilarious. I'm fairly certain if someone left this by a copier I'd get a request to pull printer logs and figure out who printed it. Sure I could print it offsite and leave no evidence, but if the expected reaction is an investigation it's not going to be funny, it's going to be panic inducing. Maybe one day I will be able to do this.

random chirping tokens are not funny do not buy them, if you already bought one or just have to play that prank for the love of god tell the person after an hour or so.

Maybe a GPO to force change everyone's company assigned desktop background to a new background that reads APRIL FOOLS in icy text. I did a proof of concept, This took all of 3 minutes to make and isn't even the correct aspect ratio for a background.

sig by owlhawk911

vanisher

Plug in a Glade plug-in behind the copier at work so everyone wonders why it smells so nice

Pour International Delight French vanilla coffee creamer into a Coffee-Mate French vanilla bottle

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

vanisher posted:

Plug in a Glade plug-in behind the copier at work so everyone wonders why it smells so nice

Pour International Delight French vanilla coffee creamer into a Coffee-Mate French vanilla bottle

*Close up of a Glade Plug In*

Hi, I'm Johnny Knoxville, welcome to the Donkey Friends Show!

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

pixaal

vanisher posted:

This is a great idea. Random office kindness day!

sig by owlhawk911

Jolo

Set up the office printer to apply an incredibly faint hammock kitty gradient to each page. If you hold the page up to a light you can see the sweet kitty.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

alnilam

Jolo posted:

*Close up of a Glade Plug In*

Hi, I'm Johnny Knoxville, welcome to the Donkey Friends Show!

ty manifisto

Finger Prince

I checked my schedule and I'm not working on April 1st so maybe I could go in to work and April fool everyone including myself.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
This only works if you were in the army and there is a Renn Fayre nearby:

Go in, in your uniform, and say "Oh, I thought this was a Reconaissance Fayre"

I knew a guy who had been in the Cavalry and was going to a Renn Fayre, and I suggested he do this. He thought it was funny, but didn't do it.

FutonForensic

gah! a burning bag on my doorstep!

*stomp*

gah! the bag was filled with shoe polish! my wingtips have never looked more sublime

FutonForensic

scribbling on my father's bare head with marker to help him cope with pattern male baldness

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
Putting a drink in a shaking machine, but its not carbonated, it will just be a very well mixed chocolate milk when open.

Goons Are Gifts

Offer someone to smoke a joint with you while you are just having a normal cigarette so they can have more weed and they wonder what you are smoking there.

Robot Made of Meat

google THIS posted:

When someone asks you the time tell them it's five minutes later than it actually is so they move a little more briskly toward their destination and arrive in a comfortably punctual manner.

The clock in my car gains time, so this is hardly new to me. It IS refreshing sometimes to find out I'm not late!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
1. Disassemble someone's car, piece by piece, and then reassemble it into their living room.
2. Then disassemble it out of their living room, and reassemble it back in their driveway or garage.

You can skip steps 1 and 2, and they won't even know! :)

Korean Boomhauer
leave the room to fart

Jolo

Sneaking a single Reese's piece into a bowl of m&ms

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Giving away boston creme donuts, but they're really just white cream

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Say "google THIS you're a butt head haha!" then pause and say "Nah you're a BYOB star buddy!!!" and hand him an icecream cone and a cup of French press coffee.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

glowing-fish posted:

1. Disassemble someone's car, piece by piece, and then reassemble it into their living room.
2. Then disassemble it out of their living room, and reassemble it back in their driveway or garage.

You can skip steps 1 and 2, and they won't even know! :)

Lol if you really wanna own someone bad -

1. Pick a friend who has been having engine problems and car problems.

2. Disassemble their engine and fix everything wrong with it.

3. Reassemble it then put it in the car.

4. Watch their faces as their car that was screwed up before suddenly works perfectly lol priceless no coming back from that

alnilam

saying "lol" out loud irl, but with one friend you always say "el oh el" and with the other friend you always say "lawl" and they know each other too and so eventually when they talk about how weird it is that you say lol aloud in conversations, the one is like "yeah and he pronounces it 'lawl' too, ugh" ajd the other is like "huh? No he definitely says el oh el" and they can't agree and get kind of miffed at each other but g not too much

ty manifisto

Jolo

alnilam posted:

saying "lol" out loud irl, but with one friend you always say "el oh el" and with the other friend you always say "lawl" and they know each other too and so eventually when they talk about how weird it is that you say lol aloud in conversations, the one is like "yeah and he pronounces it 'lawl' too, ugh" ajd the other is like "huh? No he definitely says el oh el" and they can't agree and get kind of miffed at each other but g not too much

The lolng con.

pixaal

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Lol if you really wanna own someone bad -

1. Pick a friend who has been having engine problems and car problems.

2. Disassemble their engine and fix everything wrong with it.

3. Reassemble it then put it in the car.

4. Watch their faces as their car that was screwed up before suddenly works perfectly lol priceless no coming back from that

this but also record what their engine problem sounded like put it on a CD or mixtape and put it in their car and switch the audio to that device. They should figure it out when they go to turn on the radio or put a podcast on and wonder why it's on CD.

sig by owlhawk911

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
We should set something on fire

vanisher

Buying a pretty candle for someone only to set it on fire as they watch?! ultimate prank

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

pixaal

Putty posted:

We should set something on fire

like this torch?

sig by owlhawk911

FutonForensic

switching out your aunt's favorite whoopie cushion with an orthopedic memory foam cushion for lower back pain

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
Throwing a pie in people's face, but really only giving them a piece of pie that they can then put in their own face.

kalel

tell your friends and family Christmas was moved to April fool's day and get them all a bunch of gifts and celebrate togetherness. they'll never know what hit them

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Gonna tell someone to have a nice day and actually mean it

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

Gonna tell someone to have a nice day and actually mean it

:stare:

next you'll be telling people "bless your heart" as a compliment

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm gonna CARE about things and actually BE NICE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Start a political argument until people start raging, then offer everyone weed to calm down and be friends afterwards