Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

It's been a long month, but we're back in business for some cleanup! First is the majority of the remaining fruits in Tropical Wilds, and Tuesday will be all the fruits left in the whole game before we conclude the LP next Friday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Oh man, Alph, Brittany, Charlie and Louie are gonna be so High T after all that onion juice.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

RareAcumen posted:

Oh man, Alph, Brittany, Charlie and Louie are gonna be so High T after all that onion juice.
I stared at this for so long until I suddenly remembered Magic Cum Twitter.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Fish Noise posted:

I stared at this for so long until I suddenly remembered Magic Cum Twitter.

I just got it from the what a time podcast/ somewhere else I can't remember about 4chan gremlins drinking onion juice in pursuit of higher testosterone.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

That's a weird total of fruit. Though it does mean you have a max of 99 days to complete the game.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Why hasn't Louie eaten the ropes?

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

White Coke posted:

Why hasn't Louie eaten the ropes?
Because he's clearly too hungry to put forth the effort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

At last, we've found Olimar! Unfortunately, so has that thing.

Thank you all for watching! As of posting this, Yoshi is in the middle of moving states. We might start Star Fox Adventures next week with the same upload schedule, but depending on how things are for him, we might also wait a week. You'll all know next Tuesday.