Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhillGiroux
Feb 18, 2004

Lowtax did nothing wrong.
None.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The one where Luxwana is messed up because her other daughter drowned as a toddler gets both me and my wife bawling.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Any time an episode starts with Data in leotards or some poo poo I cry inside.

Missus Dill
May 8, 2007

Applewhite posted:

The one where Luxwana is messed up because her other daughter drowned as a toddler gets both me and my wife bawling.

I don’t think I saw that episode because it would have messed me up!

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

Missus Dill posted:

For me, I’ve cried during three episodes:

1. The one where Picard learns to play the flute on the dying planet
2. The one with Lal

Which TNG episodes have made you cry?

yeah those ones

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

the one where they find barclay's holodeck programs and hes very embarrassed

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
The Measure of a Man, for sure.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Missus Dill posted:

I don’t think I saw that episode because it would have messed me up!

7x07 “Dark Page”

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

food court bailiff posted:

i was watching some tng last night for the first time in probably years and there was a scene where troi had such a pronounced and visible cameltoe i was left wondering if it was just invisible on old SDTV broadcasts or what

What episode was this

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Pitdragon posted:

picard played pretty fast and loose with that "prime" directive now that I think about it

Lemme tell you about a gal named Janeway...

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
The one where Drake gets shot because Spinner 'Carrie'd' that dweeb at the the Degrassi quizbowl

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
hate the drake

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Darmok, because it’s the very essence of everything good about Star Trek.

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

homeless guy posted:

it was only the last episode and it wasn't a simulation it was a re-creation of historical events

WHOA, NO WAY!

I actually like enterprise, better than voyager

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
The Data's daughter episode bummed me out. At the end despite the insane amount of effort he goes through to save her he still lacks the capability to really feel anything, or express what little he manages to.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

"Who Mourns For Morn?"

I couldn't believe they would kill off such a beloved character like that.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

DemoneeHo posted:

"Who Mourns For Morn?"

I couldn't believe they would kill off such a beloved character like that.

But he just never shuts up.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

What episode was this

it's a season 3 one, a lost human colony is in weird space monster territory and the space monsters give them three days to evacuate the colony before it is wiped out. data has to convince the colonists to leave

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Haha I love that episode, after they were such pedantic dicks and he finds a solution he hangs up on them then when they call back he takes a quick stroll, buffs something off a panel, then accepts it when he's quite ready.

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Nutsngum posted:

But he just never shuts up.

He single-handlely saved the Alpha Quadrant. You give him the respect he deserves and listen to his long stories.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

He was eating a Fish Delight out of Ivanka’s twat

e: sorry wrong thread

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Does Wesley ever get his dick wet? I’ve been tweeting at Wil Wheaton that he should kill him self but apparently he quit twitter so he may not be seeing it.

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

bird with big dick posted:

Does Wesley ever get his dick wet? I’ve been tweeting at Wil Wheaton that he should kill him self but apparently he quit twitter so he may not be seeing it.

He hosed Tom Paris actually.

homeless guy
Feb 23, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
yeah with The Traveler

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

I’ve been tweeting at Wil Wheaton that he should kill him self but apparently he quit twitter so he may not be seeing it.

Why have you been doing that

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Why not

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ultra Carp
Hot take: wesley wasn't so bad after the first season. They stopped making him save the day every episode and he wasn't the focus of any more episodes than other crew members

But the writing of the first season pretty much doomed his character to derision

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I welled up a bit when stametz got his doctor boyfriend back from shroomworld tbh

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Lol none, wtf is wrong with you people

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
The episode of DS9 called The Visitor is the best one and also makes me sniffle a little bit.

doctor 7
Oct 10, 2003

In the grim darkness of the future there is only Oakley.

Does Wesley ever get his dick wet? I’ve been tweeting at Wil Wheaton that he should kill him self

Why would you do this?

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

gary oldmans diary posted:

you taking an agreeing statement like that is weird. youre weird

I'm weird, sure, but you did word it as if you were correcting me about what happened in it.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

please do not stan wil wheaton. he is a huge piece of poo poo and it has nothing to do with his role on star trek

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

please do not stan wil wheaton. he is a huge piece of poo poo and it has nothing to do with his role on star trek

Yeah he's buddies with Chris Hardwick, that's reason enough to dislike him even if Hardwick wasn't an abusive poo poo

homeless guy
Feb 23, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
plus he enjoys board games

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Son of Sam-I-Am posted:

I'm weird, sure, but you did word it as if you were correcting me about what happened in it.
it was wrong of me to add details emphasizing the sadness to what you said. i will refrain from intruding on your solidarity in the future

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Mar 14, 2019

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

gary oldmans diary posted:

it was wrong of me to add details emphasizing the sadness to what you said. i will refrain from intruding on your solidarity in the future

:thanks:

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

The Walrus posted:

I welled up a bit when stametz got his doctor boyfriend back from shroomworld tbh

this but when they have the argument over bf not being able to feel anything for him anymore

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

The one with the Picard flute was the best episode of the whole series along with the how many lights episode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

While not TNG, The Visitor is so goddamn good.
So is The Inner Light.

If we wanna talk about good emotional Trek...The Final Frontier. When Sybok is trying to take away the pain of McCoy, Spock and Kirk and Kirk flat out refuses, like "I -NEED- my loving pain, you don't get to take it away from me".
Say what you want about Bill Shatner, man can act when he's not chewing scenery like a cow chews grass.