Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Missus Dill
May 8, 2007

For me, I’ve cried during three episodes:

1. The one where Picard learns to play the flute on the dying planet
2. The one with Lal
3. The one where Deanna Troi has a baby that ages quickly and dies

Which TNG episodes have made you cry?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Missus Dill
May 8, 2007

Kuato posted:

The one where everyone gets killed at 60 and Deanna’s mom is sad. The one where that powerful being killed an entire species and lives in a house and feels really guilty. And one where that dead security lady has a farewell message talking about how she looks up to Picard as a father figure. And when Picards brother is being mean to him and he’s dealing with ptsd from being a borg. Probably more I’m sure!

I just remembered, when Data kept Tasha Yar’s hologram after she died

Missus Dill
May 8, 2007

I also cry knowing that the cat who played Spot is dead now

Missus Dill
May 8, 2007

Applewhite posted:

The one where Luxwana is messed up because her other daughter drowned as a toddler gets both me and my wife bawling.

I don’t think I saw that episode because it would have messed me up!