Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Let’s build it in. If I want to probate someone for a week for being a Richard I would pay 10 bucks. Let’s get this cash cow rolling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
not qcs. also no

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

go to qcs where all 4 fyad posters can tell you why thats a bad idea multiple times while they dangerously flirt with the one rule about not telling other people to kill themselves

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
they should add microtransactions for cosmetic items for your avatar

maybe Mythic Posting privlidges with advnaced fonts and animated numbers.

a monthly subscription to a special private forum where the only rule is to have fun (and no racist)

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

I would only support this if the probated then was able to probate the probator for $20 instead. Keep the back and forth going, increasing it by $10 each time until someone is unable to keep up.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Only if it's prohibitively expensive, like 300 - 1000 dollars. If someone probates you you take joy in the knowledge they just gave lowtax a hefty donation. If it's cheap it's gonna be annoying.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I would crowdfund a decade-long probation for you OP

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
this seems like a bad idea unless it's stupid expensive, what's wrong with the good ol giant angry redtext

naem
May 29, 2011

the whole site would shut down

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
YUo should get "XP" from posting, and level up, and as you level up your posts get stronger and you gain access to more powerful "boards", until you rise to the rank of Super admin of the Secret Donator forum.

Maybe a PVP system?

Definitely mounts.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Donovan Trip posted:

Only if it's prohibitively expensive, like 300 - 1000 dollars. If someone probates you you take joy in the knowledge they just gave lowtax a hefty donation. If it's cheap it's gonna be annoying.

I think a fair rate would be $45 for a sixer

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
There should also be an option to buy your way out of probation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
gently caress fair. Why should it be fair?