Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

Goonville is relatively new metropolis emerge from the needs of a strategic mega seaport transportation of vital resources during the Secession War. A product of a nation losing a crucial seaport from its municipal and requires a quick replacement.

Insurmountable money investment to create a brand new seaport with substantial publicity attracted pioneers from all over to the world to form this modern city with multi-ethnic communities and belief system. There is no unified primary language for the city, but the most common intercity communication is the International Language of Japanese. The second being English due to its unique local tradition of being reserved for the rare occasion to sounds coolusing it sparsely would devalues its awesome impact after all.

The peaceful and prospered city was partially destroyed within a few unusual days of terrorism through unknown means and origin. People fled because the law enforcement failed to stop the unknown terrorist with weapon of great destruction. A train got cut in half on the first night, the destruction of the cell tower of the second day, the large explosion of the local university on the third, and so on. This city isn’t safe anymore.

You and your family didn’t managed to secure your escape through the last overly-packed cruise at the harbor, and must fled through the forest surrounding the city. Anywhere is better than this warzone!

You will never forget the eventful day of a colorful speeding train crossing through the city in the midst of day that wiped out one-third of the government building. This deadliest and unimaginable act of terrorism has caused the widest mass panic during your family escapade out of the city; you lost sight of them in the midst of commercial section and so do your childhood bud with his dog. At least you are not alone.

--------------

Welcome to Jojo Bizarre CYOAdventure, where lives are at stake because other goons from the same setting of my previously completed game whom caused all these damage and we will now have to survive the fallout with wits and power of majestic posing!

This game will use the same Rulebook me and CodfishCartographer made, but I will gradually introduce these rules, so you don’t need to read it.

What you need to do, however:

1) A name for our main character.

2) Our physical description, behavior, personality, etc.

3) Choose the method of generating your unknown stand using Stand Generator.
A) The first roll I get + 3 stats rank up. Yes, stat matters and not cosmetic.
B) I roll three result and you vote for one of them and we can twist the stand to be a bit more interesting/better/awful.
C)You have no knowledge of stand until we need it to save our rear end, we reroll until we got something that can deal with it. Does that mean you can take advantage of this by being suicidal within bizarrely reasonable means? Yes.
D) Write-in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Yessss, you're doing it!

1) Ronnie James
2)
3) C :getin:

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
1. Billy Jo Armstrong
A sarcastic but kind young woman with a strong sense of justice. Dislikes brute force solutions. Can be pushy at times.
3. C

Junpei fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Mar 15, 2019

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh gently caress yes! i'm in

1) i 2nd junpei's choice of Billy Jo Armstrong

2) edit: voting for junpei's picture specifically

Made ends meet as street clown before society collapsed.
Very passionate about clowning as a Serious Profession™
Hates when people joke around half-assedly. Either commit fully to the joke or get serious.
Very trusting, but quick to anger when the trust is broken.
Physically very strong but shockingly low tolerance for pain.
Caffeine addiction.

3) definitely B

Mr. Steak fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Mar 15, 2019

Panic Attack
Oct 29, 2012

Float like a bulldozer
Trying to catch a butterfly
A) I'm with Junpei
B) No comment
C) C.

Also hi, I want it on record that I never once did a terrorisms during that whole game, and I'm still waiting for my medal for successfully carrying a space station.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005

PMush Perfect posted:

Yessss, you're doing it!

1) Ronnie James
2)
3) C :getin:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

1. Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo
3 C

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
1. Ronnie James
3. C

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
guys, choice 2 says more than physical description. unless you're all just fine with what I wrote in for personality...

Panic Attack
Oct 29, 2012

Float like a bulldozer
Trying to catch a butterfly
Jojo personalities are communicated via pose

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Panic Attack posted:

Jojo personalities are communicated via pose

Exactly. Im totally communicating with my picture exactly what the personality is.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Deadmeat5150 posted:

Exactly. Im totally communicating with my picture exactly what the personality is.

i agree but i think yours is the only picture that really does that

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

onsetOutsider posted:

Don't go talking poo poo about Runway Model AU Ronnie James Dio

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

onsetOutsider posted:

I should've used a full gif of Joey JoJo.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I plan to do a runoff tonight or tommorow. A runoff with personality.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

“Let’s hurry. They might not be far.” Colen, your childhood buddy urged. You know him since middle school and have since hang out with him since they two feels a conforting bond with each other. It’s a feeling of reassurance and safety.

He have a strong sense of Justice, and hates Good People.

This dog is Disa, or Dis. Colen’s unbeloved dog that he keeps with him out of responsibility. His name came from Colen claiming this dog Always Disappoints his expectations. It always managed to disappoint at even the simplest task.

The truth is, Colen told the dog to play with him for his birthday when he was young, and this supposedly Scheming Mastermind went disappeared until the next day.

Colen notices me staring at the dog, and takes the time accuse him. “This dog is the reason I got lost with my family." His thoughts then befalls curiously at me. How did you separate from yours before we met here?”
A) During the chaos
B) I saw something and decided to chase it.
C) I am an independent and brave individual. [Insightful Statement]
D) I don’t know. One monent i am there and then I am here.
E) What family?
F) Write-in

————-

Our brief conversation was interrupted by another loud explosion.

“NOT.COOL!” Colen yell out in full English in response to the ear piercing boom that makes our ear rings.

Then come the wave of tremors. The terrorist are at it again! Should I abandon the families search and flee?
G) Yes, get the hell out of here!
H) No, i must find them!
I) Only leave if Colen is leaving.

My head aches. This growing nauseating feeling of something bad is going-to/happening is getting stronger by the minute! Something within my heart agrees that my choice is absolutely correct regardless of the strong sensation!

Looking deep within myself, my name is:

J) Ronnie James
K) Billy Jo Armstrong

Yes, that is my name. What the eyes can see through the mirror is my form. For I am:

L)

My Silent Neutrality hides the-

Passioned Disregarding Desires to not give a sooth about things, but I am raised well by my parent, and I will listen with a Tirely Hopeful expression till the end.

M)

I am a Sassy Justicar who lay Salted Judgement upon the annoyance.

Harshness is Kindness. That is what mama have taught me ever since I was young.

N)

I am a Seeker of Truth. Objectional Tactics are not beneath my condescending utilization.

People are monster. Only Worthy Bond of a kind and just individual can be associable, and those who act above the norm of cruelty are worthy of praise and protection.

O)

So what if I am a Joke of a Character? Does that mean I have to sits at the background all the time and make Shameless Retreat when things gets difficult!? Yes, yes, I do feel better doing that.

People know too much. They know more than they are allowed. To have so much information is to invite corruption of awfulness into ones’ heart. It’s always Them - the one who claim to be something else and hides their true character. Those people deserve to SUFFER! Suffers for Your Falsehood!

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Mar 16, 2019

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
C, H, K, M

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
DGKN

this is weird as hell but i dig it so far

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
E, I, J, N

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

E I J L

I'm going to bad poster jeil

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

M: I am a Sassy Justicar who lay Salted Judgement upon the annoyance.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

EGJO

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Current Tally
CDEEE = What family?
HGGII = Leave/Leave if Colen leaves too
KKJJJ = Ronnie James
MMNNLO = Salty Justicer/Seeker of Truth

I usually merge votes in a strong ties, so here is a new proposal for merging both M and N since they are similar enough.

Yes/No?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yes, let's get this moving.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Yes

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

That’s right. Part of the reason for this headache was because I am having an Identity Crisis! I can’t remember my family or my name until now -Ronnie James.

“Ronnie, you ok?” Colen ask with a concerned expression. “Did something happened to them…?”

I shake my head. “I can’t… Remember them?” Frustrations converting into growing anger, flaming anger that can crystalizes into pure quality SALT. I need to know the TRUTH, and-

Colen interrupted my thoughts as he pats on my shoulder. “Ronnie, the shock and panic might have caused you some temporary memory lost.” He reassured me reasonably.

Right, I need to leave. I MUST LEAVE! This place is dangerous! “I think we should leave.” I suggested instead of bolting away instantly.

As much as this powerful urge telling me to flee as soon as possible, Colen’s presence would calms me enough to not have a full-blown panic attack. I have no confident of fleeing without him!

Colen stares back incredulously at me, but gain an understanding look on his face. “Very well, I can’t abandon you while you are not your usual self like this. Once you are calmed down, I will come back to look for my fa-“

Dis Dog then started bolting towards the north, causing Colen to chase after it. Dammit, now I have to follow Colen! How disappointing! I was so close to fleeing!

“Stop, you stupid dog!” Colen shouted to his dog, but it only ran faster to his further frustrating disappointment. “I will skin you alive if you don’t come back now!”

The dog then turn around and waits.

“Good dog.“ Colen praised the dog, but then it started bolting away again to his disappointment. The dog took the praise and ran. Colen is cursing in English. “YOU BITCH!”

I am too panicky to disappoints Colen by pointing out his insult doesn’t have its full effect in this case.

------------

We returned to the harbor area where our families failed to get into the escape cruise this morning. We HAVE the tickets, but people who bribed their way in have caused an overflow to deny us entry!

Most seaside business here have been loot clean by now. Any that is still intact are either unlocked for easy looting or the shopkeeper have a gun to fend off non-customer. Not that there will be any customer or tourist in this mostly empty street of a city under declared Martial Law.

*Extremely accurate depiction of a muscular man at the right patting menacingly on the dog like a proper street delinquent gentlepunk.

“Wat’s this?” A wannabe-poser/punk(?) and his equally punkish friend noticed the happy dog ran to his side and panting with its tongue out. They both seem to be looter considering they have those bend and blood stained iron bar in their hand. “Oh, babe, looks how cute it is!” The other punk admired with lip-licking glee with a low pitch voice.

Colen finally caught up as one of them pats the dog jubilantly. “Hey!” He shouted to them. “That’s my dog!”

That seem to rubs those punks the wrong way and they both stood in front of the dog. One of the shouts back defiantly. “Yours? Too bad, it’s mine now.” He smirks with his head held high while brandishing the iron bar.”

Colen slows to a stop. “It’s mine.” He repeated warningly at the face off.

“Yeah? This dog doesn’t seem to think so.” The punk pointed out the dog circling their legs and rubbing it’s body lovely like a cat. They both laughed at the disappointing loyalty to the owner. “I bet this awful man beat his dog.” One of them accused.

Colen isn’t backing down and is about to steps up the intimidation… I should:
A) leave
B) Leave
C) lEave
D) leAve
E) leaVe
F) leavE
G) Stay and watch
H) Join in to speed things up
I) Convince Colen this dog is not worth it
J) Write-in

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Mar 18, 2019

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

B

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

H Pose and flex with a great aura of threatening.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I

malbogio
Jan 19, 2015

H

That dog is nothing but trouble. We should keep it.

CourValant
Feb 25, 2016

Do You Remember Love?
I am so confused right now.

Vote: H) Join in to speed things up

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
H, flex menacingly

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Stepping up besides Colen, I stretches and flexed boldly, getting as much bone cracklings as possible. These hooligans will be good for venting out my frustrations.

Their grin becomes a guarded smile. They are clearly looking forward to a fight - a battle with good reason that isn’t just four grown adult brawling over a stupid dog. No, there is a deeper meaning in this crash of might, but there’s no need to elaborate it at this point.

“You want some too?” The ducked muscle punk stoods up to joins his partner. His nose let like a visible steam like he was holding a cigarate breath the whole time. “Don’t blame us when you wet your diapers.” He taunted with a laugh.

The pre-battle exchange of presentry is good way to build up the adrenaline.

“You mean the diaper your partner is wearing?” I burned back with a classy in-salt. It is more effective when the counterattack is going towards an unsuspected target.

“You will need it to soak up all the blood.” Colen intimidated with a nice follow up.

The diaper-clothing punk lost his cool. He charges up to swing his iron bar at the closest Colen.

Easily lowers himself to dodge the wide swing, Colen throw an uppercut with his momentum. Sending the diaper-armor punk an inch above ground as he let out all his breath pushed out of his belly.

That seem to hurt like hell- “Watch out!” I shouted to Colen, but it’s too late for him to recovers from his stance to dodge the thrown iron bar flew at this face and knocks him down.

I hurried intercept the other punk who threw the bar to stop him from having a follow up with Colen. Throwing a punch as hard as I could, but the muscular punk stopped it easily with his arm. He jabs back at my gut and I can feel the breakfast coming slightly back up as i cough and heck at the nauseating pain, but the muscle punk do not let me recovers, he kicks me hard in the face to send me rolling three or four times.

Dammit! The muscular punk is clearly an experiance combatant! From my dizzing vision, Colen already back on his feet to take up the muscle punk. Thankfully, the Diaper-clothing punk is still struggling to stand back up like me.

“Eat this! You piece of poo poo!” Colen shouted as he make a rapid attack punches at the muscle punk. “Bit! Bit! Bit! Bit! Bit!” Colen shouts out his battlecry with growing intensity at each punches. It seem to be short for ‘Bitch’. “Bit! Bit! Bit-“

The unfazed muscle punk is gradually being pushes back a step at the time as he works on guarding against the attack until...

The veteran of combat grab hold of both Colen’s fist at the same time, and performs a high kick pass Colen’s jaw and knocks him out again.

While Colen and me hurried to get back up and wiping the blood on our face, muscle punk picked up both iron bars and wield it in both hands. “Is it my dog now?” He ask Colen musingly with a pitying stares.

“NOO!” Colen yelled while his body drove by adrenaline is now charging at its target.

The diaper-cloth punk is standing at the side to recover and watches with bemusement. This provides a good opportunity for me to join up with Colen to kick that muscle rear end 2v1!

Colen charged in again to throw rapid punches at the muscle man. Unlike Colen, I am a dirty fighter and I uses this opportunity to get around the back to literally kick his rear end.

The muscle punk catches Colen’s fists again and swings him towards me-

Time slowed as my mind speeds up to considers the situation. This muscle punk is clearly not someone we can simply swing our fist at and win... I need to plan my actions Three Steps Ahead of my opponent!

Confrontations posted:

Turns & Actions
During a confrontation, players will queue up 3 actions, and the highest speed player will act first. these queued up actions will resolve one at a time at the Same Time. If ever the conditions of a battle change, previously queued items will still attempt to be resolved to the best of their ability. Higher speed stat will help break tie when it comes to speedy actions and anything appropriate by gm.
Write-in THREE ACTIONS. All write-in actions will be merged organically into Ronnie' actions!

Ex: Catch Colen, Push Colen away, Dodge potential follow up attack!
Ex2: Charge at Muscle Punk, punch, PUUUUUUCH!

Tips: Having higher Precision stat in the future will allows Ronnie to better choose the best action among the list of voted actions for the situation.

quote:

Stylish Action: This is a rare action that is available to all players and perhaps NPC. User can declare ‘STYLISH ACTION’ at anytime of the que to change his action and GM must retcon everything accordingly to fit the 'planned' strategy of the user. Other stylish action can also happen and outdone the first stylish action. Its availability and recharge time is up to GM. Generally one per incident.
Stylish Action recharges once per day for now.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Mar 19, 2019

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
1. Move closer to Punk
2. Get evasive
3. Counterattack!

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Junpei posted:

1. Move closer to Punk
2. Get evasive
3. Counterattack!

1) Toe lift - Lift the opponent's testicles gently with the toe of your shoe
2) Teste Slap - Whip your fingers hard and fast at the opponents now dangerously vulnerable testicles
3) Elbow Drop - Jump and drop your elbow on the back of opponents now vulnerable skull as he bends over from pain

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Deadmeat5150 posted:

1) Toe lift - Lift the opponent's testicles gently with the toe of your shoe
2) Teste Slap - Whip your fingers hard and fast at the opponents now dangerously vulnerable testicles
3) Elbow Drop - Jump and drop your elbow on the back of opponents now vulnerable skull as he bends over from pain

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Voting closed. Updating tonight.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

This game is so good. :allears:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

There was a brief thought of fighting the muscle punk intellectually with evasion and counter attack like a trained boxer, but I am not trained and fighting dirty is how I usually win. To be honest, I can’t say I am a ‘professional’ dirty fighter either. Since I only know to aim for the groin region. The weakness of woman remain elusive to me.

Dodging sideways to let Colen falls to the ground (sorry Colen), I charge at the muscle punk with to strike at his vital weakness. Many warriors would aim for the head, but honor is for the very strong or the dead.

The muscle punk is tall. A mid-kick would be needed to reach his groin. Thankfully, my target is big and doesn’t require precise aiming. However, doing it now would be too obvious. It’s best to do it as a counterattack where their guard are lowered.

“Wha’s the matter, boy? Tot’ chicken to thro’a punch?” The muscle punk might have more brain muscle than I thought. Or at least when it comes to fighting. He is taunting me to make me falls for the same trick I plans to do, but I won’t fall for simple tricks like this as someone who used to fighting dirty. “If you aren’t com’in, then I will!” He charges instead.

I was wrong. He is an idiot, but that doesn’t eliminate the threat of him dual-wielding two iron pipes menacingly. Even if it’s for intimidation at a weakened combat capability, he is clearly confident enough to do it for style. Indeed, he have been winning two against one so far.

The first swing dodged easily without much issue. The odd shaped pipe is causing some aerodynamic friction to make it hard to cut it straight. His follow up horizontal swing with the other pipe is thankfully more off target than usual. That must be his off-hand as I briefly considered after ducking down- Wait!

I am in the perfect condition to punch his groin!

“TESTE SLAP!” I shouted as my dirty style technique of whipping my fingers hard and fast at the opponent’s now exposed vulnerability which is revealed from his overconfidence! A normal fighter would choose a punch attack to maximize the damage at hand.

However, if the punch missed the usually small target, it would result in me being expose to a deadly counter.

This is why I do a slap – An long traditional attack that is designed to maximize the pain for every millimeter of the face’s skin. Triggering every surface pain receptor of the soft target is what I needed to increase the odds of paralyzing the tough opponent.

The slap is very effective as the muscle punk was so in pain than he kneed down on the ground while holding his damaged asset. I may have missed the opportunity to attack the groin with a stronger attack, but this time I am aiming for the head! It is the most likely spot to cause a concussion enough to knock the man out cold. A direct pain signal at the brain with an elbow drop will deliver enough impacting force to shock pass the skull!

Either he is very tough or I am not strong enough, the muscle punk didn’t get knocked out with a blow that I put my weight into it. Not that it matter after three more blows from the iron pipe I immediately picked up.

“Nooo! You coward!” The diaper punk watching at the side isn’t smiling anymore as he start shouting unfairness as expected. “Wait till my boss heard of this!” Ah, the follow up threat of backup support.

“You call for me?” A new voice came out of the shadowy side of the road.

An elegantly dress man in strange-patterned makeup covering his face walks out from the corner of the alley. His timing indicate he have been waiting for a while. This person may not be muscular or tough, but he is surrounded with this menacing aura of that feels wide and suffocating. Each casual step he approaches is me taking another step back unconsciously. My instinct is telling me run as far away as possible from this man.

“You are so dead now that my boss is here!” The diaper punk boosted. “He is from the Mafia you know!?”

The boss stopped. He turns his neck slowly. Too slowly for a normal neck turn as if on purpose. “What did I told you about blabbing about my night time occupation at daytime?” His voice is smooth and placid.

The diaper punk suddenly lost strength on his leg and immediately beg on the ground for forgiveness. “I-I am sorry, boss! I don’t mean it!”

The boss body turned smoothly at the same time like a dance. Then he walks towards his underling. The silent of the scene makes his steeping noise easily heard at great clarity.

Tap, Tap. Tap, Tap. Tap, Tap.

His walking pace seem smooth, but it is not a continuous walk. There is an brief methodical pause every two steps as if on purpose. A briefly unnecessary pause that is repeating over and over...

Tap, Tap. Tap, Tap. Tap, Tap.

"Please spare me!" The shaking punk kowtows on the harbor road with such force that he is bleeding on the forehead.

Tap, Tap. Tap, T-

“Well… I suppose…” The boss turns his neck unnaturally slowly back to me. The relieved punk raises his head with a wide smile for being spared. “… you can disappear.”

Music: 「Departure」

The moment the boss finished his word. Half gear came out of the ground to lock the punk’s hands and back like a prisoner! “AHGAAAAHHH!” The punk struggles to free himself in terror and don’t have a chance to beg before a platform raise under him like a steampunk Victoria altar presented its sacrifice.

The boss gives me a presentation bow following by a flexible pose before explaining, “Surprise! Welcome to the wonderful magic show of Mr. Ohno.” His calming voice develops a hint of entertaining glee. His eyes glitters with genuine ecstasy from within. Is this really a performance!?

The punk scream loudly at his predicament, but is being silence with a metal cone slowly pressed to his mouth after the boss gestured a silent motion with a finger to his mouth.

What the hell is happening!?

“This is Not Cool!” Colen criticized at the tormenting punk even though he was the enemy not too long ago.

Ohno ignores Colen’s decrying over this ‘show’ and continues with wide stretched arms to speak like he is addressing the audience. “Ladies and Gentleman, do you know? My performing assistance here…” He gestures at the tear-streaking punk trapped on what look like an exotic Victorian operating table with game show lightings. “He dreams of being rich! He would have so much money that he would be all over it!”

The muffled voice of the punk is loud enough to be heard briefly before a strong golden light flashes at the table so brightly that everyone have to avert their eyes for two seconds or more. When we can open to look back at the punk, he is gone. Only piles and piles of coins on the table that now sinks slowly back into the ground. There are probably a thousand to ten thousand coins on that large pile.

Ohno steps back slowly with arm waving goodbye me. “This is all a reality TV show! Please~ Keep all the coins on the ground~! It's the least I could do~ Hu hu hu...” The magician almost retreated into the alleyway and out of the stage to the continuing shock and awe Colen. The muscle punk still out cold while Dis Dog is shaking fearfully.

What should I do!?
A) Check with Colen!
B) Follow Ohno into the alley!
C) Run away!
D) Write-in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

For reference: Muscle Punk's final actions are [Taunt, Charge, Attack]