Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Wait, bishop died at this exact time of yeah? That sucks and is expected. Ffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol Wings.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

grack posted:

Can the Canucks have McCann back? Please? We have so little

Edit: Two minutes each for hugging.

We paid you back by taking Gudbranson off your hands.

Though he's also been mysteriously good so far?

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Laine has been having a great several games.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Went over my data on my phone to watch that game so Rogers is going to gently caress me in the rear end but jets won so it’s worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Haha, the cameras got a great shot of a woman in the front row flipping off Craig Smith after he scored.

Hockey fans are so classy. :allears: