Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Think about it like i dont know maybe three times i guess or 4 if i was really horney but that might be pushing it what do you think the most times that you can jack off in one hour is keep in mind this question for just regular jackin not tool assisted just regular dry jacking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hell Yeah posted:

probably like 7

:aaa: that is a lot!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Like lube or a pocket pussy or big ole donger up the butt you some kinda jerkoff newb?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Waltzing Along posted:

Oh wait. What is an ime? I've never jacked off an ime before.

So I retract my previous answer and will just say:

:iiam:

it is supposed to say time!!!

Mods please DO YOUR JOB and FIX THE TITLE instead of always PROBATING ME

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

is this from totally flaccid or can i be comfortably turgid and then start the clock??? need to lay some ground rules.

Starts when you first touch ur dick so you can like look at a bunch of hot naked ladies and stuff first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

EdwardSwifferhands posted:

My hand always has a headache and has to go lie down. The other hand seems to be busy washing its hair a lot. Both tell me what a good friend i am.