Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer
I'm already stuck in the Lake level 2, "Turns".

SINK lets you pass things with DESTROY, so I got the CRAB word out, but I can't do anything with it. Yes I can turn any object into any other object and control whether it's PUSH or not, but that's it. It's a dead end. There will always be a CRAB or ROCK or STAR outside of the level that I can't interact with, and BABA is YOU seems to be an immutable rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I haven't played a puzzle game in so long I forgot the rule of not playing them when I'm exhausted because it will just lead to me looking up the answers online and feeling dumb.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Puzzles I can't do:

Ones with X is MOVE

Ones with a screen full of rules in various locations, they make me realize I'm too tired to do this and I should sleep rather than spend two more hours figuring this out.

I like the ones that make me feel like a genius, and I can't decide if I like the ones where I feel like a genius but OH NO the "solution" I figured out is just one block shy of working. Do I scrap it and restart or is there an obvious fix I'm not seeing?

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Someone give me a hint on how to train my brain to be able to solve puzzles with MOVE in them. I think it's something about having a timer in an otherwise relaxing puzzle game that short circuits my brain.

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Grimey Drawer
I looked up the solution for Mean Fence and I still don't understand how that worked.