Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
Might it not have been better to push the beachhead north despite the trees?

Or does the forest provide more defensive bonuses than having two extra direct fire attacks could neutralise?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009

Squiggle posted:

I agree with either "small scenarios, and more of them" or "a medium sized scenario." This is a fantastic tutorialized LP, very helpful and encouraged me to actually buy one of these fuckers.

It is a good LP, thank you Gradenko but I have to admit it's had the opposite effect on me, the AI just seems so passive and lacking in any kind of high level plan even by grog standards.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
So do the fall outs from the tank div not count as losses for VPs?

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
I love that a negative casualty ratio still puts us over half way to a minor victory.

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009
2:1 T26/BT-7 for Pz IIIs is a loving fantastic ratio.