Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
https://garfieldeats.com/

Finally, a way to get Entergaged, because a background song, a wav file of I guess a Garfield catchphrase, and a youtube video all start playing simultaneously.

This entire website and product is hilarious as hell, please visit it if you want to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Jim Davis will really let lease his IP out for any amount of money for any reason, won't he

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSapp/status/1096444373053722625

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

pseudanonymous posted:

It's really hard to tell if this is parody or real. It rides the line excellently.

It's a rabbit hole into capitalist insanity. And it's totally real.

https://www.instagram.com/nathenmazri/ This guy is the CEO or whatever.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtGtFfFhLQk/

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

staberind posted:

is this another tangentially related lasagna cat "thing"

btw, "entergaging" is not a word.

Sounds like you aren't very entergaged

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Order a Garfield pizza you cowards

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

goodog posted:

Nathen, a young Arab-Canadian man is leaving Laval in the French province of Quebec with his family to settle in a soon to be discovered a tyrannical kingdom of Arabia in the middle of the desert sinking his soul in monotony, an unspoken epidemic, and defeated by suppression for over 12 years of his life lingering with broken dreams, Scoliosis, sexual identity crisis, bipolar disease, and the struggle to claim true elusive love.

After watching that youtube video and reading this I kind of feel sorry for him for being the black sheep queer kid even if he has enough money to just live everybody's dream and become a pozzed-up circuit queen without a care in the world

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

On the other hand, considering how rich his dad is and how much money has been thrown at him to succeed in his various dumbass dreams, if any one of us was currently homeless and addicted to pain pills, we would still be less of a failure than this guy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Goons are so disappointing now. If this was 2009 there would be a Toronto goon pizza party where at least one guy barfs (garfs) all over himself.

Order a Garfield shaped pizza you cowards

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSapp/status/1146815485096398848

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

However, Download GarfieldEATS Canada to collect the paws, use G CODES, and be entergaged.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

It still absolutely rules that he ran his photo through a Chinese faceshopping app for this website

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I feel like anger is the only rational response to this

Yeah, because there isn't a single Toronto goon willing to be entergaged

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Mordja posted:

Just checking, does his book actually state he's gay, or is everyone assuming because it makes mention of his "sexuality" which could mean almost anything in Saudi Arabia? Not that it changes anything tho.

I mean, look at old video clips of him when he was trying to make it in hollywood

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Korthal posted:

:goonsay: A pizza of contrasts. I actually liked the sauce??? The cheese is cheese, it's not hard to mess up. The crust is doable with ingredients on it, but the edges taste like communion wafers. Overall my low expectations were surpassed, never going again with so many better options literally next door.

I"m that lady.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

If the garf seasoning isn't just some orange tumeric that doesn't really go with anything but has tumeric in it because it's orange, I will be enter-raged

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

This man is easily dumber and worse at business than Doobie.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Mimesweeper posted:

He sure is rich as hell for a dumb at business guy who drew a bland comic.

Actually, Nathan does not draw the comic, he just gives Jim Davis a lot of money to use the Garfield brand

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I think that most of his videos are too cutesy in that stereotypical leftist cutesy sort of way where your intelligence just feels insulted unless you're the kind of person who perpetually is on a hair trigger for a mental breakdown, but apparently he pulled it down because the video was too mean

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Dr. Quarex posted:

I watched it. I mostly felt proud and vindicated that he turned on Nathen at the same time I did!

It was not really even mean. Just accurate. This thread has been way meaner. Might be he decided playing the Cameo he ordered from Nathen was a bad move?

What did he say about Nathan

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Dr. Quarex posted:

He showed Nathen's YouTube? video talking about the coverup and how Bill Gates probably created COVID-19 because Microsoft is benefitting so strongly from this (the author pointing out Bill Gates does not in fact work at Microsoft though that is hardly the main reason Nathen should go to jail for this), covered how incredibly weird it is that Nathen, not Garfield, is the focal point of so much advertising, and questioned how this business of all businesses is expanding rather than collapsing right now.

It ended with the aforementioned Cameo of Nathen explaining "Entergagement," which, wow, sounds even dumber when explained as how someone would choose to be entergaged with the GarfieldEATS APPPPP as a form of multitasking while working on a spreadsheet or something amazing like that.

I don't know why that would trigger an audience of teens who are particularly ready to have public meltdowns over the anime betrayals of their favorite twee content creators, but I have never had an audience of weepy teens before so what do I know

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I didn't post that second thing at all and you belong in liars prison

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

your name is mr. bvigglesworth and you're a huge cranky tomcat upset someone rubbed your tummy while you were napping in a sunbeam

It's okay that I don't like the YouTube channel that you like

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1327280118746804224?s=19

This is the saddest thing

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Rocky and Bullwinkle Eats, where the cheap production values are part of the charm!

This existed in Edmonton when I was a very young child. It was like a Chuck E Cheese

Edit holy poo poo there are still locations of this thing

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Nov 13, 2020

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

CodfishCartographer posted:

I was going to order the stupid lasagna as a joke but it only delivers to loving Ontario.

Get Nathan to put it on that delivery service that lowtax uses to order $300 pies

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Nathan is right that landlords suck though

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I just want to reiterate that Nathan is very very gay and deeply closeted and I hope that instead of using his dad's money to purchase branding rights for his failing businesses he finds a boyfriend to smooch and hold hands with

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Mordja posted:

Now what's gonna entergage me? :ohdear:

I dunno if "writing a book about how gay and special and smart he is" counts as closeted tbh

I didn't read the book because my brain is precious to me and it's damaged enough just by reading internet forums so I just thought he was closeted because his dad is an oil baron in UAE or some poo poo

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Scooby Eats should have the most disgusting greasy stoner grub imaginable like burgers with jalapeno poppers on them and french fries with gummi bears melted on top and that sort of Guy Fieri level of embarassing food, but it won't because Nathen is a bad businessman.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Jimmy Savile Daycare Center

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Garfield said the n word

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Frank Frank posted:

Nathen Mazri: Noted introvert

He's on the sigma male grindset

Also the last time I read this thread was page 85, which was in February. Is there a Scooby Doo restaurant now and has it failed yet

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

reignofevil posted:

Scooby has not yet been graced with a physical establishment but coming soon.... Vegan pizza!

So is he doing like a uber eats ghost kitchen sort of thing, except his app only has 1 restaurant on it and it sucks poo poo?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

sharknado slashfic posted:

Oh, they have a mirror?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

No!

NO!!!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Anyway I don't really read this thread but are there enough insane people ITT that it would be a good idea for me to close it before people start posting pictures of Nathan's house or whatever?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I personally don't think so quite yet - maybe we should wait a couple weeks to see what our entergagement levels are and whether he's got something cooking in the new year

I mean it should be goldmined but not quite get

Yeah whenever I'd check in usually something funny was happening so I'm glad that people like this thread, but threads that live for this long tend to go very insane after their subject decides to stop doing whatever was funny in the first place, or sometimes a series of stone cold steve austin gifs get posted and place gbs under a spell

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Well I'll be damned. Still, I can't wait to see what Nathen does next. A sequel to Arabiolosis?

I hope he finds a nice gentleman to settle down with who he can hug and smooch :)

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Futanari Damacy posted:

Do not call this autism, that is really unkind to people who are actually on the spectrum.

#Celibacy - Thanks to my Garfield fans

Thank you haters, trolls, bullies, lovers and #Garfield fans for helping me through this. You know...
I am sick of being asked why are you married, you're handsome what is wrong with you.
Its about time to tell you who Nathen Mazri is...

Homosexuality has been perceived for soo long as a poluting factor and rival to religion for centuries. My entire life i have been suppressed by family friends peers and society in myyyy own circle.

I can't live in such suppression until im 80 or 100 or even tomorrow. I can't live being torn between right and bad, or god and evil any longer. It can be a lonely life, an unfulfilled life full of sadness and hunting online. I can't bear it any longer. It is tormenting me and of I do find someone it ends tragically 😢... they always end anyways... but i always say it is the experience that was sweet and sour but i have no more taste buds for either. I have an addictive behavior and vulnerable for temptation which can be a slippery slope. Now i am strong enough to solve it, tame it, heal my soul.
My dear friends family and followers , ❤

I have decided to be #celibate. I have chosen a #celibacy life.
#Celibacy is the state of voluntarily being unmarried, sexually #abstinent, or both, usually for #religious and spiritual reasons. This is my calling. Neither the #bible, torah, or the #quran condemns #celibacy. I feel good in between. I am sure seeing me happy will still bother you. But I am doing this for ME not YOU. I live with me daily not you.

However, i still hug and kiss and that's my new celibacy. I have lots to give ... ask my mom, i just #love people... i set my own #celibacy parameters.
#Cilebacy helps my mind to be clear and #sex gives me stress. I can focus more on #GarfieldEATS and my career and i feel truly more confident, dignified, secure and actually more caring because to chose this type of life takes lots of torment ... hence i have more empathy for other people.
I'm just happier not worrying about #sex.
Is that soo wrong? Does everyone and every actor and every cartoon have to have #sex?

I am sorry that i may not be as sexually progressive as you all are in 2021... watch full video

#lgbtqC ???

This was ten weeks ago jfc

He should just be gay

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Nathen go on Blocked Party

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017