Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sgt Fox
Dec 21, 2004

It's the buzzer I love the most. Makes me feel alive. Makes the V8's dead.
The blue and green bars are transformers. The magnet wires wind around the bobbin and then terminate to stiff wire leads on the side. The soldering of the magnet wires to the leads generally looks poor on most cheap teansfoemers. It's probably exacerbated by the conformal coating sprayed over the board, which is what is flaking off. R18 does look odd though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sgt Fox
Dec 21, 2004

Looks good, but I think I'd go get the tails to go with it, or a different filler.

I love being able to play Legos with all the old cars and options at the junkyard.

Sgt Fox
Dec 21, 2004

Best to strike while the iron is hot. I love a good junkyard post, go do the needful.

Sgt Fox
Dec 21, 2004

Man I love a good junkyard trip report. Jealous, I cant wait until I can get off this island and junkyard again.

Sgt Fox
Dec 21, 2004

I'm a huge fan of the stock radio. Great job.