Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

oldpainless posted:

McKinnon was signed for eight more years for Hilary impressions but welp

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
mckinnon is not good

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

ElGroucho posted:

mckinnon is not good

This, but unironically

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

oldpainless posted:

McKinnon was signed for eight more years for Hilary impressions but welp
Oh yeah that was her bread-and-butter wasn't it? That explains a lot.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
McKinnon is at least as good at impressions as Bill Hader was (not Bill Hader today) maybe like 3-4 years ago. I don’t know her history but she’s very sharp and her sketches really don’t take advantage of her timing.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Bust Rodd posted:

McKinnon is at least as good at impressions as Bill Hader was (not Bill Hader today) maybe like 3-4 years ago. I don’t know her history but she’s very sharp and her sketches really don’t take advantage of her timing.

Yeah no

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/DegenRolf/status/1135123337611567104

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

She's been around since 2012. "They don't know how to take advantage of her timing" is poo poo you can get away with saying maybe the first three years. Where is there a good demonstration of her timing? I saw her in that Scarlett Johansson comedy where the bachelorette party goes wrong and all I remember about her was a really unconvincing Aussie accent.

:biotruths: horseshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

They can’t take advantage of her timing because her clock is off lmao what does that even mean