Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Jim contrives to convince Dwight that he, Dwight, is a well-known local serial killer, and just doesn't remember doing it.

Dwight gets the rare chance to turn the tables on Jim in this prank, because Dwight really is that serial killer and remembers it all just fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Jim injects Dwight with a powerful paralytic agent, leaving him in a deathlike state while remaining fully aware of his surroundings. Jim proceeds to tell his friends and loved ones that Dwight died of autoerotic asphyxiation, and stages a touching funeral and memorial for the late Dwight, all while Dwight is powerless and terrified. Two days later Jim digs up Dwight's casket to tell him it was just a prank, only to find Dwight dead from a heart attack induced by the terror of being buried alive.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Jim offers Dwight a stick of gum, but it's garlic flavored.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Jim, where is my spray bottle? I need that ever since you removed my eyelids, I need it to keep my eyes moist so I can be the best salesman ever!

Jim pulls out a plate of gelatin from his desk

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Dwight goes under for a routine dental surgery and wakes up with no limbs. Jim, dressed as a surgeon, winks at the camera while waving Dwight's arm.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim comes to work with a remote-controlled vibrating egg in his rear end and gives the remote to Dwight, telling him it's the new remote dimmer for the office lights. Jim smirks at the camera before his eyes roll back in his head at the onset of his first of several prostate-induced orgasms.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
Jim murders 50 people after yelling "Subscribe to Dwight" on a Facebook livestream.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim replaces all the matter in Dwight's lunch with anti-matter. Dwight takes a bite and the resulting explosion cracks the earth's crust down to the mantle.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Applewhite posted:

Jim replaces all the matter in Dwight's lunch with anti-matter. Dwight takes a bite and the resulting explosion cracks the earth's crust down to the mantle.

Stanley rolls his eyes at this nonsense

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jim and Pam write an elaborate manifesto, explaining that they've been deep cover agents for years and that the time has finally come to initiate Operation: Endgame. Every piece of paper that Dunder Mifflin has ever sold has been dosed with the first part of a 2 part poison compound. Even a single molecule of the poison is enough to kill a person, and the 2nd part of the compound is an invisible air-borne toxin that will unknowingly be spread across the US via devices installed on passenger planes. The only way to stop it would be to ground every plane in the US.

They "accidentally" leave this on the printer for Dwight to find. Dwight finds it and at first believes it, until he discovers several obvious typos and a reference to an obscure Battlestar Galactica novel. Dwight happily shreds the manifesto and mocks Jim for coming up with such a ridiculous plan.

The next day Dwight wakes up and finds Mose's corpse at the foot of his bed. He looks out the window and sees hundreds of fires blazing in the distance. Leaving his farm, he finds all of Scranton littered with corpses and signs of mayhem. Crashed cars, buildings on fire, and even planes that have dropped out of the sky.

He heads to Dunder Mifflin, where Jim and Pam are happily typing away at their desks.

"Hey Dwight. Crazy traffic out there today, right?"

"Jim, what happened? How did you do this? Why did you let me live?"

"I gave you the antidote in your coffee yesterday. You're the only person left alive besides Pam and me. Welcome to the family, buddy!"

"MICHAEL! MICHAEL! MICHAEL!"

Smash cut to Michael's corpse at his desk as the Office theme starts up.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
Jim eviscerates Dwight as he screams for his mother.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Jim sucks Dwight's dick but spoils his orgasm.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
-Jim edits footage of Dwight's mom getting killed by a wheat thresher into the Cute Girl Fails compilation Dwight is watching.

-Jim sells Dwight's kidneys and uses the money to purchase a pair of artificial kidneys to give to Dwight at Christmas. However he does so in July and Dwight dies painfully beforehand.

-Jim invites Dwights favourite band (TMBG) to the office while Dwight is on vacation and them films himself loving both of them.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

a hot gujju bhabhi posted:

Jim eviscerates Dwight as he screams for his mother.

Wait, who is screaming for his mother, Dwight or Jim?

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Jim seduces Dwight and they spend the rest of their lives happily married and die in each other's arms, in love.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

DUNDER MIFFLIN POMPEII BRANCH 79 AD

Hey Dwighticus I just pranked the god Vulcan and said it was your fault

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

Applewhite posted:

Wait, who is screaming for his mother, Dwight or Jim?

Who cares

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Well after his retirement Dwight gifts his adult children 23&Me kits. His family is torn apart when the results come in and it is revealed Jim is the father of all 15 of Dwight's children.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Jim lures Dwight to the cellar beneath the office with promises of rare paper.

"For the love of god, Jim!"

"Yes, Dwight. For the love of god."

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Jim visits Dwight just before Dwight dies and reveals that he intercepted the 23&E results and gave his children fake results as a prank. Dwight's family was destroyed for nothing, except for a few seconds of amusement for Jim.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Dwight and Jim, while at a company bowling outing, make a bet as to who can lift the heaviest bowling ball by sticking their penis in one of the finger holes and lifting. Jim is able to handle a respectable 20 pounder, but while Dwight is mentally preparing himself Jim glues a Chinese finger trap into the finger hole of Dwight's chosen ball.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Jim traps Dwights life force in a 12th dimension reflector prison after he tells him there are kids spray painting the word "rear end" inside it.

I should point out that I've never seen an episode of The Office.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jim gains omnipotence and erases Dwight's entire family from existence along with his beet farm, Battlestar Galactica, paintball, and everything else Dwight ever loved. Dwight is left a depressed husk without anything enjoyable in his life.

"Hey Dwight, how's Mose doing?"

"Who? Why do I know that name? Why am I crying right now?"

"I said how's your nose doing? You okay there buddy?"

Dwight attempts to kill himself that night but Jim sits outside his window and keeps rewinding time when Dwight's about to pull the trigger on the shotgun in his mouth. Eventually the deja vu gets to be too much and Dwight collapses from frustration and terror. He cries himself to sleep and mutters "Mose" in his sleep again and again.

Jim smugly smiles at the camera.

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Jim makes a series of threatening prank calls to other local businesses while wearing Dwight's clothes.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Jim hires a digging crew to bore an extremely large hole directly atop Dwight's parking spot; he then covers it with a sheet that's painted to look like a parking spot and waits in the bushes.

Michael pulls into the spot instead because he arrived early and it's closer to the front door.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Jim doesn't pull a single prank on Dwight for an entire work day, which is itself the prank, as Dwight grows increasingly more paranoid the longer the day goes on. He is unable to sleep that night out of fear that Jim will strike while he is at home.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
One night Dwight's house burns to the ground; Dwight is unable to escape the flames. While there are no suspects, arson investigators categorize it as a suspicious event.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Dwight pulls an extremely elaborate prank on Jim involving a rube goldberg machine, twin hamsters (important that they're twins), 40 pounds of packing peanuts, and a homeless man expecting to be paid for taking part in it. When Jim is thoroughly flabbergasted and frustrated, Dwight takes off his Dwight mask and reveals he is actually Jim. Then Jim takes off his mask and reveals that he is actually Dwight, and has been pranked.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Jim slowly and deliberately takes Dwight's testicles

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jim hires an actor to pretend to be Dwight's long lost half-brother. Dwight is initially cautious and unsure, but the man shares information that seems to prove he's who he is (this is because Jim has been bugging Dwight's house and phone for years).

Dwight welcomes the man into his family and enjoys the happiest year of his life, having met another person who he feels a profound, spiritual connection to. Dwight tells the man that this has opened his eyes, that it's time to be a better person and more open to others. It's time to stop pushing people away, time to stop being so arrogant and rude to others. It's time for Dwight to help the world. He's prepared to quit his job, sell his world possessions, and begin a life devoted solely to making others happier.

At this point the man stabs Dwight in the stomach and yells out "YOU JUST GOT PRANKED, JIM SAYS APRIL FOOLS!" before running off, never to be seen again.

Tane
Feb 27, 2005

jim invents time travel and goes back to the 1960s to become the zodiac killer. Back in present day jim mails new coded messages to detectives that leave subtle clues that dwight is the killer. The detectives try to pin the case on dwight but dont quite have enough evidence and are always one step behind. Dwight dies of a heart attack before he can be brought to justice.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Jim feeds Dwight legs first into a paper press.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Jim gains access to the multiverse and kidnaps a 2nd Dwight from a universe almost identical to our own.

He brings this Dwight back to Dunder Mifflin, at which point the Original Dwight shows up for work. Each Dwight believes the other is an impostor hired by Jim, leading to a huge fight and one Dwight knocking out the other one. Jim "admits" he set the whole thing up, then offers to take the unconscious Dwight back home. We see Jim drag Dwight upstairs into his attic, then a muffled gunshot. Jim leaves and the camera crew sneaks into the attic to see what happened. There are hundreds of dead bodies in various states of decay, all of them wearing mustard yellow shirts.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Jim slowly draws the masamune blade from it's sheath. "You know, Dwight," he said with a bitter cold in his voice, "that once my sword has been drawn it cannot be sheathed again until it has tasted blood."

"False," Dwight scoffed. "You're thinking of the evil katana Juuchi Yosamu forged by the smith Sengo Muramasa, while that is clearly the Yawarakai-Te."

Dwight's smug expression was frozen on his face forever, as the top third of his head slowly slid off and fell to the ground.

"Yare yare daze".

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Jim makes vague statements of worry regarding Dwight to the police, who show up and arrest him under suspicion of a terrorist act. Jim expects Dwight to be released in a day or two and that will be the end of the prank, but the vast assortment of weapons found in Dwight's desk and home residence leads to a lengthy incarceration that ultimately ends with Dwight's suicide.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Dwight entered the breakroom expecting to get lunch when his martial instinct activated. He scanned the room but couldn't see a trace of holoshimmer from Jim's stealth suit anywhere.
He eyed the vending machine suspiciously when suddenly Andy in walked playing his banjo and singing AT FULL VOLUME on a work day.
"What's hanging my good s-*urk*"
Just as Dwight thought, monomolecular razor wire mesh ready to drop on anyone stupid enough to not sense it. Andy's body fell into a bloody pile of cubed chunks on the breakroom floor.
Dwight smiled, 'Nice try, Jim" he muttered as he took Doris' lunch from the fridge.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Cubone posted:

- When Jim comes in, he pulls out a stapler encased in jell-o out of his desk and accuses Dwight of putting his stapler in jell-o. Dwight has no idea what he's talking about, of course, because Jim put his own stapler in the jell-o, a play on when he played this prank many times on Dwight. Jim begins to berate Dwight, calling this pointless, childish behavior. Jim calls Dwight a smirking bully who plays mean pranks on his awkward coworker for no reason other than his own sick amusement. Dwight, taken aback, asks Jim if he's okay. Jim, now near tears, demands to know why Dwight can't just say that he's sorry, why he can't just grow up, why does he have to hurt people? "Insecure! Worthless!" he spits, "You should have did them all a favor and just jumped that night in Havana, you son of a bitch!" Jim spins and furiously throws the jello stapler at the wall, hard enought to break the stapler and send the jell-o splattering outward. "gently caress!"Jim screams, tears now running down his face, and punches his desk, putting a dent into it and bloodying his own knuckles. He storms out of the room, frustrated curse words escaping in a low rasp from his throat.

I keep coming back to appreciate this one.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Jim pays that fat kid who looks kinda like a cleaned up docevil $5 to break Dwight's kneecaps with a baseball bat. The kid hesitates until Jim says that women really like violent men.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Jim suddenly leaves his job and drops out of contact with all his friends. Mystified, Dwight embarks on a season-long manhunt to track down his 'frenemy'. The case is solved when Jim's body is discovered wedged in the ductwork in the ceiling of Dunder Mifflin, where it appears he became stuck while attempting to install a small noisemaker above Dwight's desk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Jim replaces Stanley's insulin with a mix of cocaine and PCP and spends all day feeding him cupcakes until his blood sugar spikes right before Stanley and Dwight have to drive across town for a sales pitch