Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article217651995.html

Couple was caught dealing drugs after they installed a drive-thru window for their customers.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
This is the lovely estate

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ardemia
Jan 2, 2004

IT IS MY RIGHT TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL WHEN I'VE PUT BACK SIX SHIRLEY TEMPLES OK

:patriot:
typical big government stifling entrepreneurial spirit. CVS does it and its fine, but a small startup company can't.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
only reason they got caught was their product was too good god drat i love america

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

my guy used to send stuff down a zipline from the chimney

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Ardemia posted:

typical big government stifling entrepreneurial spirit. CVS does it and its fine, but a small startup company can't.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

We call entrepreneurs of this caliber “market disrupters”

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Should have listened to Biggie

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
they had a drive through "suck 'n' gently caress" in baltimore when i visited last october

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
NEVER SELL CRACK WHERE YOU REST AT

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

unpleasantly turgid posted:

NEVER SELL CRACK WHERE YOU REST AT

Words to live by.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Salty Josh posted:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article217651995.html

Couple was caught dealing drugs after they installed a drive-thru window for their customers.

Is it just my imagination or do they both exhibit signs of fetal alcohol syndrome? That's depressing

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

dad gay. so what posted:

they had a drive through "suck 'n' gently caress" in baltimore when i visited last october

it hasn't been the same since sneed bought them out...

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

dad gay. so what posted:

Great, now I've gotta wait a month to find out if it was any good.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
They need drive through bars imo.

Shamino
Mar 14, 2008

I am weary of loitering about Britain. There is much we could be accomplishing! Where hast thou been, anyway?

Colonel Cancer posted:

There is no shortage of them in the south. Drive through daiquiri shops AND drive through liquor stores that sell big ol' singles.

Tristesse
Feb 23, 2006

Chasing the dream.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Florida already has legit drive through liquor stores.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Shamino posted:

There is no shortage of them in the south. Drive through daiquiri shops AND drive through liquor stores that sell big ol' singles.

Oh poo poo. Ok I got another great idea that will disrupt the markets... Drive thru toilets!

You stop at a window and a teenager just hands you a vacuum hose.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
sir this is an indiana drive thru

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I used to have a fake online store front so people could pay me for drugs with credit cards

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Please repeat your order clearly into my clip-on tie, sir.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I want to supersize my order for .99 more, please.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Play posted:

I used to have a fake online store front so people could pay me for drugs with credit cards

that isn't quite installing a drivethru drug window on your mobile home stupid, but it's still extremely stupid. why would anyone go to a drug dealer who keeps a permanent paper trail of every single illegal drug transaction

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Last night I ordered delivery weed

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Call when there's a Drive Thru glory hole

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

yeah I eat rear end posted:

that isn't quite installing a drivethru drug window on your mobile home stupid, but it's still extremely stupid. why would anyone go to a drug dealer who keeps a permanent paper trail of every single illegal drug transaction

Lol if you don't write your meth addiction off on your taxes

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
is that by the seed and feed?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
What kind of drugs?

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Devils Affricate posted:

Last night I ordered delivery weed

I did this when I visited California and I was too stoned to get off the couch. My brother said "I am ordering some Pizza and some Blue Dream, want some?"

I honestly don't know why i ever came back.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
I don't have aby drugs.no siree

*draws blinds, bolts out back door leaving a cartoon trail of varied vegetables*

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I bought a dimebag from my Uber driver the other night with a tip on the app. He “had a connect from New York” and I was “drunk as gently caress” so it worked out pretty good.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Gaunab posted:

What kind of drugs?

Fentanyl laced heroin

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Bought weed out of a krispy creme in plano texas in 2008.

The guy got caught but it was kinda funny

Shamino
Mar 14, 2008

I am weary of loitering about Britain. There is much we could be accomplishing! Where hast thou been, anyway?

Colonel Cancer posted:

Oh poo poo. Ok I got another great idea that will disrupt the markets... Drive thru toilets!

You stop at a window and a teenager just hands you a vacuum hose.

Somebody on the mechanics subreddit posted a delivery jeep that came in where the driver had drilled a hole in the floor and installed a piss (and maybe watery poo poo?) Funnel that ran right out onto the road.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Shamino posted:

Somebody on the mechanics subreddit posted a delivery jeep that came in where the driver had drilled a hole in the floor and installed a piss (and maybe watery poo poo?) Funnel that ran right out onto the road.

Now that's innovation!

I've been on old school trains where toilets just dump on the rails but this is a whole new idea that's just begging for venture capitalist money.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I drove an ice cream truck a long time ago, and every stoner I sold to all thought they were the first to come up with the idea of selling weed out of one. They aren't. One guy was .10 short and offered me a Xanax or something for the cone. I just gave it to him.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Waffle! posted:

I drove an ice cream truck a long time ago, and every stoner I sold to all thought they were the first to come up with the idea of selling weed out of one. They aren't. One guy was .10 short and offered me a Xanax or something for the cone. I just gave it to him.

i'm confused, are you the chick in the article?

if so kudos.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

I would drive through a crowd of drug dealers.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Jose Mengelez posted:

i'm confused, are you the chick in the article?

if so kudos.

No, just selling ice cream. I only had cones of vanilla and chocolate, not strawberry cough and blue dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Waffle! posted:

Nah, man this is literally the plot to a Cheech and Chong movie from 1978