Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I mean your play isnt indicative of town play. And belittling people who've systematically called out your bad play doesn't make you any more convincing, champ.

the toalpaz lynch was a good shoot and if you can't see that it's no wonder your gut is so off here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

@somber can you tag food or something so this game can move forward one way or the other

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##unvote

I'm going to not feel pressured and take my time to mull it over some more.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Jonathan Fisk posted:

the toalpaz lynch was a good shoot and if you can't see that it's no wonder your gut is so off here

What about JJ

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Gonna get these children to bed and I'll return to sort this mess out.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ask whoever shot him

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I mean your play isnt indicative of town play. And belittling people who've systematically called out your bad play doesn't make you any more convincing, champ.

It's this.

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Just accept that at the moment both AA and myself believe you to be scum for the way you've played this game. If you want to get your back up fine, but don't start attacking people for it in the hopes we'll swing the vote suddenly

As I said, I used to play this way as well and trying to strong arm opinions isn't the way to go about it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

honestly I'd most prefer to lynch infi today as a gently caress you for that bad vote. I don't know if merk/ db want that but hey

##unvote
##vote infi

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

fool_of_sound (3): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk, merk, merk, merk, Dick Bastardly, Jonathan Fisk
Jonathan Fisk (3): Infinitum, fool_of_sound, Infinitum, Anomalous Amalgam, Infinitum

Not Voting (1): A Sometimes Food

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 09th, 2019 at 9:09 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day.

A Sometimes Food can be freely executed!

If A Sometimes Food is executed before deadline, the day will continue and votes will be reset. Their flip will be presented at the end of the day.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

my tantrum apparently convinced AA to take another look, so it had some value :)

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Food is a free dunk, y'all have the power if you want him gone. He at least posted today so I'm not modkilling him at this time.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

Food is a free dunk, y'all have the power if you want him gone. He at least posted today so I'm not modkilling him at this time.

I don't want him gone, at least not today , but ty

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

that said what are the chances there's a db/asf scumteam? I'd say probably unlikely given jj's role but poo poo

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

AA where is your head at with regard to Dick's claim?

If true it clears me, dick, and food, leaving you and the other three as possible scum

would seem cut and dry

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jonathan Fisk posted:

If true it clears me, dick, and food, leaving you and the other three as possible scum

Again it doesn't clear you

quote:

The Gunsmith is an investigative role which can determine whether or not a chosen player carries a firearm. While it is generally accepted that all Mafia will have a gun (though a Godfather may or may not)

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

yes infinitum, and it could also not clear me because I hacked somber's computer and altered the response. But nothing in life is 100% certain so just play it by murphy's law kid

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'll eat crow if you aren't scum after how combative you've been

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
I'm about 80% certain fisk is scum, and 100% certain I can't stand him and want him dead holy poo poo.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

fool_of_sound posted:

I'm about 80% certain fisk is scum, and 100% certain I can't stand him and want him dead holy poo poo.

If that's the best you've got, I'll feel ok voting you. Let's agree collectively that merk is scum and kill him

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Checking in. On the road after dropping the kiddo off but at a gas station right now.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I would only vote Fisk if I think he’s an arsonist. I’m not sold on that theory.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Is there some other case?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

merk isn't scum, he's 3P. He basically told us with all the sk spec.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
gently caress it, I believe db for a single post he made.

##vote fool

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

that said, if we take him out, it ought to be 3 town 2 scum tomorrow, and we should know who those are.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Dick Bastardly posted:

I totally understand why anyone wouldn't believe jj's claim, but there's a small detail that I'd like not to shed too much light on (because the scums are watching :tinfoil:), but gives a lot of legitimacy to the claim in my eyes.

This

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

oh poo poo good catch

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
So if I believe db, and I do believe godfather would show up as killing to a gunsmith, by that logic it cannot be taste

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Jonathan Fisk posted:

merk isn't scum, he's 3P. He basically told us with all the sk spec.

I am not third party or scum. Sorry :(

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

So if I believe db, and I do believe godfather would show up as killing to a gunsmith, by that logic it cannot be taste

Yes, taste is only possibly an arsonist.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

merk posted:

I am not third party or scum. Sorry :(

what d you make of db's claim then?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

merk posted:

Yes, taste is only possibly an arsonist.

True

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Well that's iffy. Arso can technically kill en masse

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Jonathan Fisk posted:

what d you make of db's claim then?

Infi and fool is as far as I got today. ASF also could be arsonist I guess.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

End the day Fisk.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

you can do it infi

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok, welp, I’m back on the road.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

merk posted:

Ok, welp, I’m back on the road.

Safe travels

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

If that's the best you've got, I'll feel ok voting you. Let's agree collectively that merk is scum and kill him

The 'best I've got' is repeating that holy poo poo fisk spent multiple days tunneling the town doctor and then trying to throw the scent of kaschei the next day by any means.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Could Infi be an SK who gave out n0 items? Didn’t really think of that until now.