Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Do let’s play mafia, do!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

What I meant to say is: I’d like to book a reservation at the Hot Take Hotel.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hi what are you all doing in this abandoned hotel?
Giving a one star yelp review!

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Jon Joe posted:

Tell us more.

Wouldn’t you like to know

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Dick Bastardly posted:

This games opener reminded me of the Clue movie based on the board game Clue.
Did you know? The movie is also named "Clue" in Britain

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

George Kansas posted:

post your favorite dcom

here's mine

Double Teamed sounds familiar but I don't think I saw it on the Disney Channel

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I got a pendant and I’m not afraid to use it

Really surprised if a fool didn’t get notified

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I think the ring is cursed

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Jon Joe posted:

? It seems pretty clear to me that at least one of them is scum because I’m not entertaining night 0 bus drivers, as I explained in my post where I voted fool.

Well I’m sure glad the only possible options involve scum lying in a straightforward way. That kind of thinking will surely serve us well in this by-the-numbers contest with no surprises whatsoever.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Beek what’s your opinion of the halfhearted mob on me

You feeling mobbed with zero votes cast on you all game is a bad sign fisk

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Jon Joe keeps talking up "if fool is scum, so is Fisk"

But the dangerous part of their idea is that "if fool is town, infinitum is scum." That's where the "most obvious interpretation" takes us tomorrow.

Calling JJ / fisk scumteam rn quote me if I'm right

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Jonathan Fisk posted:

The last 1.5 pages have been about me

I’m not the type who needs pretty things to prove affections, it’s evident enough in words
Whether it's real or not, it's a bad sign!

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I'll make it up to Fisk if neither of us are lynched today, scout's honor

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

##vote jfisk

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Next someone will quote infi saying he’d laugh as a scumslip

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Toal does the governor end the day or just make one person unlynchable?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

You think toalpaz chose to fake claim an eminently verifiable ability that's awful to leave in the hands of scum and is now scared of actually having to use that ability?

Like the late "I can't governor myself" pings me too but this scenario makes zero sense

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Jon Joe posted:

? Don’t you also have an amulet

Why does toal’s statement ping you if you can and presumably have already verified it’s true (or else would be voting for him)?
I have a pendant and it does not pardon. The way I received it is congruent with infinitum's claim (came after role PM).

I'm exploring JFisk's underlying belief because his post pings me. It happens to be about Toalpaz but I'm not suspicious about Toalpaz for their item claim.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Jon Joe posted:

I definitely want kash to tell us the powers of the amulet
I don't see any advantage to this and the weirdest part of toalpaz's item claim is that they made it.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Jon Joe, pendants are jewelry pieces that go on necklaces.

Amulet, according to google, is a graphic novel series illustrated and written by Kazu Kibuishi and published by Scholastic.

Hopefully this will help you understand the difference between pendants and amulets.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Can’t believe you saved fake vig all the way through April fools

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

##vote infinitum

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Wait
##vote jonjoe

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Dick Bastardly posted:

..... just because or....?
It's a lot of gut from his attitude responding to criticism. Maybe he just read a book about influencing people but it's always "ok, but" and never "no." Not wanting to engage with people who disagree with him. Not saying he doesn't respond (compulsively!) but those responses don't provoke anything, don't go anywhere.

Rereading him to put together a -10 minute case maybe there's just a lot of stuff to ping me

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Toalpaz posted:

Fisk what happened to those reasons? You know the power is real so I wasn't lying about that. shouldn't that increase your trust in me?
wow
##vote toalpaz

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

trying really hard not to read too much into fisks obsession but that is scum wriggling on the hook posting

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

kaschei posted:

trying really hard not to read too much into fisks obsession but that is scum wriggling on the hook posting
this wrt toalpaz's post I quoted voting toalpaz

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Jon Joe posted:

If merk shows up and tells me to vote toal I will admit I am a big dumb idiot who’s too stuck in not voting d1 doc, and vote toal
Fisk is correct, the answer lies in toal's posts. And maybe your heart. Your brain may be in the way.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Toalpaz posted:

George 'Toal's scum' Kanses did not like me, he could have tried to kill me and failed because I doc'd myself.

The flavor makes it sound like he was the kind of vig that dies if he kills town

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I'm going to blow my load.

I'm a JOAT. Used a shot of investigate on kaschei got a result of MAFIA.

##vote Kaschei

Toal and inf maybe scum

Fool likely town unless it's an inverse gambit to get fool cred.

Unlikely.

Kill kaschei. Kill inf.
I’m not a miller so this is fake or fuckery.

I can communicate OOT with someone in case you’re misrepresenting the type of cop, other than that my best guess is that the pendant is cursed.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Toalpaz posted:

OK

##vote Kasch

If you hit scum you're safe tonight AA. My boiii

This is extremely a thing a doc does or says
##vote toalpaz

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Yeah, that one is pretty awful, too?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I still think Toalpaz’ reaction to jfisks pressure is the best reason to vote him. I quoted what I thought was the worst post yesterday.

Toalpaz seems to have been clued in that telling AA they would be protected is not something a real doctor would do and they are now claiming to have been lying retroactively. Weirdly they also seem to have taken my interpretation of flavor to heart and then run with it to try and claim responsibility for stopping a NK.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Hal, Dick, help me out here

Dick seems to want my head

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Toalpaz posted:

If Fisk actually believed this he would have stopped pushing when I claimed a Doctor role that sounded similar to his. Another contradiction.

He didn't stop pushing me then, and it wouldn't matter now.

I lied about the nuances of my abilities to trick scum last night, and if Fisk was interested in giving me the benefit of the doubt and finding the truth of the matter he would consider me lying about the nuances of the role even now so I can play it to the best of my ability against scum.

This one soluslunes. This very same page.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

To be clear they’re not claiming to be lying about protecting AA but it’s clear that the strategy has shifted to “I was lying to confuse scum” when that was not their objective while posting earlier today.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Maybe, idk. Amoeba says fool lied and I believe him, I thought fool claimed he had one
Here I was almost thinking you thought too deeply on these things

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

The only way fool isn’t scum is if there’s a scum lightning rod active N0? Or he doesn’t know how to check his PMs. I literally can’t think of anything else.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Infinitum: I gave fool an item
Fool: uh nope!
Flipped town thief: fool lied about not getting an item

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I take it back, lightning rod doesn’t even explain it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

It has to be two redirections from fool to the same player so that amoeba steals the ring that didn’t go to fool from whoever. Scum bus driving fool and another scum n0 and n1.