Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

and what kind of world would it be? HUH?!
I had to switch from 200mb virgin to 40mb BT and my connection would drop multiple times a day for a month for literally no reason. BT is not good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

Jim Jones would be jealous of whatever koolaid they have over there at stadia holy poo poo.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

CJacobs posted:

All you people saying Google search is still the king, are you sure about that, because Google is now trying to hide urls and domain names in search as well as making the promoted ads look just like regular results

They've been testing this on Chrome since probably mid 2018 but it's pretty clearly a goal of theirs to make google amp be an internet search standard, aka another way they want to control what you see when you search for things and use that information against you to show you ads

Oh right yeah that. It annoyed the gently caress out of me when they were obfuscating the urls in searches and it's seemingly just gone away.

Sultan Tarquin
Jul 29, 2007

That's so much marketing wankery for "it has variable bitrate" I've ever seen.