Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Rotten Red Rod posted:

SOMEONE hasn't seen the Reggie Watts launch trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry72b_fIKAk

That marketed the poo poo out of it to casuals. :smug:

The other guy looks like Asmongold in 15 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Klyith posted:

Also Stadia turns off your game after 15 minutes idle. Have you ever wandered off and left a game running, then got distracted and only came back hours later and been like "oops did I not turn this off?" If so, you've wasted more electricity than stadia's eco-conscious timeout.

I lived with someone who was really really annoying about that: rather than save and quit a game when he was done, he would just turn off the monitor and leave. Including to sleep, so the game would be on the whole night. It took a whole lot of yelling about it to finally cut that out. And I was bitching about it being hot in the summer, not the electricity.

You know there's power save settings on all modern consoles right