Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
he may have an overheating problem in the CPU or GPU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

Gutcruncher posted:

Even after Nintendo shut the Wii Shop Channel down and completely removed the servers, all my purchased games continued to work and I can even easily back them up. It sucks that should my console ever die none of those games will work anymore, but I can currently still play Contra Rebirth.

Even loving Nintendo circa 2006 figured this online store poo poo out better than 2019 Google

I'm sure Google does not see this as a problem, given their attitude toward every other product they've ever released, neglected, and subsequently shuttered

Keeping poo poo usable for years after EOL would affect the bottom line, y'know

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
I think the best way to begin a post is "Psychologist here,"

you just know what follows will be unadulterated Takes