Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Welcome to the grand tour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Some would say that the worst villain was baby or 17, but I say it was the guy who was really into the dolls

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Schwarzwald posted:

I have never seen anyone defend GT as a show, and judged as a show it is terrible, however I absolutely appreciate it this sort of outsider's perspective of the logical end point and summation of the vector from risque comedy Dragon Ball, to adventure Dragon Ball, to action/fighting Dragon Ball, to horror Dragon Ball, space adventure Dragon Ball, back to action/fighting Dragon Ball.

It's exactly the kind of product you'd expect from someone who was aware of it, and even pretty much understood it, but still very much did not get it.

GT is good, canonical and has many defenders

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

In all seriousness if GT had a better budget for its combat scenes I think fans would be willing to look the other way on things.

GT had decent ideas executed badly, animated poorly. If they could have just had 2/3 of those working well, I imagine DT wouldn't be fighting alone in the quest to justify GT.

GT is already well justified

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

a neat cape posted:

How does GT teen Trunks compare to DBZ teen Trunks (future)

GT trunks probably can't use the spirit bomb with his sword

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

LouisF posted:

pilaf wished goku wa a child again and the dragonballs flew

WHO GONNA WIN???

The audience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

mycot posted:

Dark Tzitzimime is banned from ADTRW, but GT Goku already made it to Dragon Ball Fighters. A Pyrrhic victory.

That actually owns, I'm glad GT is also getting recognition in fighterz