Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Guillaume Laffon is an Air France pilot who makes high quality videos of time lapses, take-offs, and landings from the flight deck, some are 360 degree videos. He often explains what the pilots are doing as they work, and labels cities and landforms he flies over.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEu3oq8tFLF2Ujy1C0lc4ZQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Knob Feel is a channel all about that K N O B F E E L. Audio equipment dials that is you perverts. No words just guttural reactions. It’s a beautiful highly specific highly stupid thing. Peak YouTube. Fella just updated for the first time in a hot minute today, so take a look.

https://youtu.be/M4VfzMbn28E

On a separate matter, anyone got dad/parenting review channels they’re partial to? Got a kiddo coming along and good lord there is all manner of bullshit to be had. Dad Verb has come up in our circles and seems decent.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!

Warbird posted:

Knob Feel is a channel all about that K N O B F E E L. Audio equipment dials that is you perverts. No words just guttural reactions. It’s a beautiful highly specific highly stupid thing. Peak YouTube. Fella just updated for the first time in a hot minute today, so take a look.

https://youtu.be/M4VfzMbn28E

On a separate matter, anyone got dad/parenting review channels they’re partial to? Got a kiddo coming along and good lord there is all manner of bullshit to be had. Dad Verb has come up in our circles and seems decent.

Knob feels hotas review is very good

https://youtu.be/bDRQRdFaFEo

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGFbXza-uSFzUjXlQbCerFg

Just a guy and his parrot

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
That Japanese Yuta Man
Cultural anthropology by way of street interviews with Japanese citizens on societal issues, highlighting the differences in thinking between Japan and the Western world—while also busting Japanese stereotypes. Yuta is your friendly (if a bit awkward) host who explores the perspectives of everyday people across Japan by asking them their thoughts on politics, sex, food, gender, society, and culture—all aimed at a Western viewer.

His hosting skills are a bit clunky and some of the content skews a bit weeb (gotta pay the bills), but I find his interviews to be fascinating, giving fairly subtle insight into a Japan that is caught between proud old-world traditions and a shrinking population's desire to evolve toward a more multicultural society to remain competitive on the world stage. He occasionally pulls in wider statistics to get a more accurate sample outside of his interview subjects. I'd suggest starting with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqZ4QCHjenE

Does anyone know of other channels like this? I'd love to hear these sorts of perspectives from people all around the world.

feedmyleg has a new favorite as of 00:02 on Feb 24, 2021

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

The Duel Logs makes YuGiOh top 10 lists. I don't and have never played YuGiOh, but his voice / cadence is perfect for lulling you to sleep. He knows it too, since he's got a playlist for exactly that purpose.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Resurrecting this to post a channel I discovered thanks to a goon in another thread:

Todd in the Shadows

Todd does fascinating breakdowns of one-hit-wonders and terrible albums (which he calls "trainwreckords"), among other things, and when I clicked on his channel last night I fell down the one-hit-wonder hole. He does an exceptional job of giving a bit about the artist's background before their hit, breaking down the hit itself and what happened afterwards. His videos don't take the piss or make fun -- they're well-researched and he's honest about his own feelings regarding the songs he's discussing. Really engaging stuff.

Some I watched last night:

"Jump Around" - House of Pain
"Flagpole Sitta" - Harvey Danger
"She Blinded Me With Science" - Thomas Dolby
"Mexican Radio" - Wall of Voodoo
"Pepper" - Butthole Surfers

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Eat a dick unicycle boy!
Seconding Todd in the shadows

Between Todd, sage and the Amazing Lindsey Ellis so. Good poo poo managed to escape from channel awesome

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Todd's real good.

A relatively new channel I like is A Critical Hit, which seems to be concerned with super-deep (pre-Atari VCS) video game history, which has been until recently a complete blind spot for me. The videos are impressively researched, really well-designed, and don't do the "talking head front and center for algorithm clicks" thing, which I respect.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Fantastic Foreskin posted:

The Duel Logs makes YuGiOh top 10 lists. I don't and have never played YuGiOh, but his voice / cadence is perfect for lulling you to sleep. He knows it too, since he's got a playlist for exactly that purpose.

Used to make weirdo yugioh deck videos which were a fun for someone who likes the game.
But top 10s are beloved by the algorithm so he does those now.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I posted this in the obscure video thread but maybe it works better here. It was hard to pick favorites because sometimes this dude posts new videos every few minutes

Snowy posted:

I found this guy Danny Sloggett a few years ago while searching British punk videos, he was talking to his uncle Dean who turned out to be funny old punk. I ended up subscribing because Danny posts like a motherfucker. He posts all day long, waxing nostalgic about his life, his hometown, and all the characters around him. It’s really endearing, he has so much enthusiasm but no matter how much he cranks these things out they mostly have between 0-10 or so views. He might read old poems he wrote as a kid or give a motivational speech but he does it with gusto and I wish I had as much genuine enthusiasm as he does

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQFc4478AVM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e50FPlMznnw

This dude loving loves Jaywick and I love him for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAbV2cjwDQQ

No I don’t know where jaywick is but it seems like a magical place :3:

Punk spike tips from Uncle Dean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DStbztSzIqE

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

I Shot The Serif posted:

Resurrecting this to post a channel I discovered thanks to a goon in another thread:

Todd in the Shadows

Todd does fascinating breakdowns of one-hit-wonders and terrible albums (which he calls "trainwreckords"), among other things, and when I clicked on his channel last night I fell down the one-hit-wonder hole. He does an exceptional job of giving a bit about the artist's background before their hit, breaking down the hit itself and what happened afterwards. His videos don't take the piss or make fun -- they're well-researched and he's honest about his own feelings regarding the songs he's discussing. Really engaging stuff.

Some I watched last night:

"Jump Around" - House of Pain
"Flagpole Sitta" - Harvey Danger
"She Blinded Me With Science" - Thomas Dolby
"Mexican Radio" - Wall of Voodoo
"Pepper" - Butthole Surfers

Yea Todd is a pro sub. I always like how at the end he asks if they deserved better. I think i like Trainwreckords a little more, as some of those albums are really bad choices. At no point did no one mention that maybe Greg Altman and Cher were not musically compatible? Though I like with both Arrested Development and Hootie that it only took like one album for everyone to kind of realize how shallow they were.

Jestery posted:

Seconding Todd in the shadows

Between Todd, sage and the Amazing Lindsey Ellis so. Good poo poo managed to escape from channel awesome

I keep hearing that Lindsey Ellis is secretly terrible. Like how she only pretends to be woke and feminist, and they she's not really bisexual, she's married to a man! But this is someone who was unreasonably upset about her video about how music in the Bush era wasn't great, because she doesn't go deep into the punk scene, though ignoring that the point of the video was about mainstream music, not about all anti-bush music, because the comparison is this was going to be like Vietnam and all the great music that came out of that.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

twistedmentat posted:

I keep hearing that Lindsey Ellis is secretly terrible. Like how she only pretends to be woke and feminist, and they she's not really bisexual, she's married to a man!

there was some drama where ellis pointed out that some disney film (the recent one about dragons?) was kind of a ripoff of avatar, and she got cancelled into the sun by Young Adult Lit twitter, who argued that because avater was made by white people but the disney dragon movie was made by AAPI people, that obviously ellis was a secret racist

being a social media takesmith is a double edged sword, on the one hand you can build a brand without gatekeeping through traditional channels of media distribution, on the other hand you never know when you're walking into a minefield laid by insane obsessives

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
I like German Girl in America
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbxCR9QT9YTuUa4ONm7zAaA

She's a young woman from Germany living in the US. She compares American and German culture, language, habits, etc.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Mr. Fall Down Terror posted:

there was some drama where ellis pointed out that some disney film (the recent one about dragons?) was kind of a ripoff of avatar, and she got cancelled into the sun by Young Adult Lit twitter, who argued that because avater was made by white people but the disney dragon movie was made by AAPI people, that obviously ellis was a secret racist

being a social media takesmith is a double edged sword, on the one hand you can build a brand without gatekeeping through traditional channels of media distribution, on the other hand you never know when you're walking into a minefield laid by insane obsessives

I knew it was something about Raya, but yea that sounds pretty much like people getting bent way out of shape out of a pretty mild criticism. Sarah Z recently tweeted out about how hard it was to say anything in one of her videos without adding a disclaimer, like if she mentions eating a ham sandwich she has to say that she doens't hate vegans. She also mentions a lot how people will focus on very small groups of people or even just straight up fakers and use them to blanket entire communities. Again, finding one vegan who runs a blog where they just take pictures of meat at the grocery store going "MURDER!!!!" and saying that's what all vegans believe.

Mister Kingdom posted:

I like German Girl in America
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbxCR9QT9YTuUa4ONm7zAaA

She's a young woman from Germany living in the US. She compares American and German culture, language, habits, etc.

I just discovered this channel to. I like her video on proper pronouncement of German products. I've started to call Adidas Adi-das.

I also been watching this guys vids about Japan. This video made me so hungry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M400lV0GNV4
I want to eat Karaage-Kun

twistedmentat has a new favorite as of 04:46 on Apr 8, 2021

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Mr. Fall Down Terror posted:

Avatar is just a ripoff of Ferngully anyway. :colbert:

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

I don't understand why they're trying to make more Avatar films. The orginal was a technical spectacle, but six months later it had been memory-holed harder than the Game of Thrones finale.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

No, no, we're talking about the good avatar

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

flavor.flv posted:

No, no, we're talking about the good avatar

?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Oh, you mean the Beowulf knockoff? Though I’m sure there is an Eastern contemporary that likely predates it. Journey to the West maybe?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Warbird posted:

Oh, you mean the Beowulf knockoff? Though I’m sure there is an Eastern contemporary that likely predates it. Journey to the West maybe?

Beowulf predates Journey to the West by 5-6 hundred years.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

twistedmentat posted:

I keep hearing that Lindsey Ellis is secretly terrible. Like how she only pretends to be woke and feminist, and they she's not really bisexual, she's married to a man!
:crossarms:

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsP7Bpw36J666Fct5M8u-ZA

Australian chef teaches you how to make stuff and also debunks those viral "recipes" you see on social media like Facebook and TikTok.

There are people within the wider LGBT community who think bisexuals are just faking it.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

There are people within the wider LGBT community who think bisexuals are just faking it.

Yup, it's kinda gross. From what I gather is if you're bisexual you should never marry, because that cements you as choosing one sex/gender. I guess you're supposed to be single and just looking for hookups? I'm not going to look to deep into it because how someone identifies themselves and how they choose to express that identity.

But that reminds me of some channel I watched one video of and went "that was interesting". It was about crazy poo poo caught live, like Bud Dwyer and people having heart attacks on live tv. I looked at the rest of the channel and there was one about a voice actor that was crazzzy. Why was she crazy? Becuase she said to believe women when they said another voice actor was a creep and didn't like Trump, and yea, chud channel. At least Overlord DVD and The Quartering make it clear they're shitheads to avoid, they don't do a video that doesn't involve any of their politics to trick you into watching it.

I looked at the comments, and yea "just because dozen's of women accused a man of rape doesn't mean he did it!" "Oh all these women are doing it just for attention", and my personal favorite "wait she's a Liberal don't doesn't worship Obama? She is insane". :psyduck:

MojoAZ
Jan 1, 2010
A couple of outdoor focused recs:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8YylsPiu9XfaQC74Hr_Gw

Berm Peak, formerly Seth's Bike Hacks. Mountain biking related content. Dude is building out an entire bike park in his backyard and documenting the process on his channel. I don't even bike much but his content is well made and very entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCofJu853kJKpkg4y5a-9YXg

Foresty Forest. Lives out a tiny minivan (though he recently upgraded) and does beautifully shot hikes and climbs in the Canadian Rockies. Great dry humor. He keeps up this lifestyle through the Canadian winter, and some of his videos of living in a tiny vehicle above the arctic circle in winter are fascinating.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsP7Bpw36J666Fct5M8u-ZA

Australian chef teaches you how to make stuff and also debunks those viral "recipes" you see on social media like Facebook and TikTok.

This is exactly who I thought it would be before I clicked the link and yeah, she's awesome.

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

Keep an adversary in the dark about what you're capable of, and he has to assume the worst.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCONd1SNf3_QqjzjCVsURNuA
AntsCanada has weekly videos with some very well done ant terrariums he keeps in his apartment. He has playlists for several different ant species that you see grow over time and frankly will get attached to. "The Phoenix Empire" playlist is a recent and active series that follows a fire colony growing from a single queen with her first few workers and is a good jumping on point, but you can also just click any video that looks interesting.

cosmo sex tip
Sep 26, 2005
contains sodium borate, xanthan gum, sucrose stearate, glucose, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase, and fragrance.

Bentley House Minis deserves more views so I'm posting it here!

If you're interested in miniatures/like watching crafting videos of people Making Stuff then you should check her channel out. She makes scale dollhouses and dollhouse room boxes/items and talks through her process from planning all the way through construction and set-up. Most recently she finished a full dollhouse build of the Addams Family mansion, including every single room and every member of the family. It took her eleven years.

There's also plenty of individual tutorials and how-to videos, and "challenge" build videos where she attempts a piece based on certain parameters which are very fun. It's a treasure trove of content and it's absolutely worth a follow.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

twistedmentat posted:

I guess you're supposed to be single and just looking for hookups?

Nope, because then you're "stealing" all the hot singles from both dating pools and are therefore also a huge slut. :shepface:

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Kinda surprised Modern Rogue hasn't been mentioned.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC42VsoDtra5hMiXZSsD6eGg

Basically, magician Brian Brushwood and his friend Jason Murphy learn a wide breadth of things, from how to build a fire pit, to how to build a shelter, to how to fight with swords, to how to appreciate whiskey.

(Also the way I heard the Lindsey Ellis thing was she did some yellowface "herro i'm ridnsey erris" type poo poo for the video? Was that not true?)

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Neito posted:

(Also the way I heard the Lindsey Ellis thing was she did some yellowface "herro i'm ridnsey erris" type poo poo for the video? Was that not true?)

no, that was a sarcastic tweet

some folks didn't like her apology which wasn't really an apology, and she said "if you squint i can see how you'd think blah blah" where some folks took exception to her use of 'squint' as a microagression slur against asians. the sarcastic tweet was riffing on this

ultimately the lesson here is that all of us will be laid bare in turn by social media for one reason or another. the great cancel wheel turns inevitably

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Sarah Z works like crazy if she can produce 2 hour videos basically every week.

Now I know everything about Homestuck
https://youtu.be/ohFyOjfcLWQ

I had no idea MS Paint Adventures was Homestuck.

EDIT: I am always surprised Channel Awesome still exists. And people still want to work with the Walkers. I'm watching Folding Idea's video on their Wall review and i'm like "wait there are enough people watching this still to warrant this kind of crap?".

Double Edit: Lindsey Ellis posted a video about her whole canceled thing, and honestly I think it was blown way out of proportion and its kind of telling that she got in poo poo for something a bunch of other people said as well. The video is kind of a non apology, though not in the I'm sorry you were offended kind of way, its mostly about how twitter is bad and its intended to be bad. She does some mea culpas for bad things she did and explains what was going through her mind at the time, like the Mara Wilson thing. Plus no one should be dragged for what they did on Channel Awesome, a toxic environment like that is going to breed horrible stuff and getting out of there before it imploded should be enough. Anyways it 1 hour 40 min so only if you're into youtube video essays.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7aWz8q_IM4

twistedmentat has a new favorite as of 20:10 on Apr 16, 2021

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

twistedmentat posted:

Anyways it 1 hour 40 min so only if you're into youtube video essays.

Even if you are, it's a slog. If you don't care about Twitter drama and just like her normal videos, don't bother with this one. If you do care about Twitter drama, twistedmentat just summarised it so you don't need to watch this.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Tiggum posted:

Even if you are, it's a slog. If you don't care about Twitter drama and just like her normal videos, don't bother with this one. If you do care about Twitter drama, twistedmentat just summarised it so you don't need to watch this.

Yea, that's pretty much the TLDW I posted. The only thing I'd add is that she never posts any complaints from any Asian people, just the, lack of a better term, wokescolds that signal boosted the original post. It would have been really nice to see those comments, even though i cannot see how anyone can think that the comment is racist, unless you think criticizing anything produced by PoC as inherently racist. It might have been ignorant, dismissive and very poorly timed, but saying its something on the level of Steven Crowder or that steak salesmen who used to be on TV all the time its pretty crazy. Though I legitimately would like to hear an Asian persons opinion on it, that maybe there is something I am missing in its content. Todd in the Shadows supported her and as Justin Wang is an edgelord so he made fun of the whole thing.

Lindsey's video about Transphobia in media was fantastic, it showed me that its way more ingrained in media and society than i thought. I thought it was simply of the idea that how lady you might have a big old boner might have a big old boner themselves. Nope, way more complex. Now I could probably have watched a video by an actual trans person on this topic, I like her presentation style.

I watched a video about Analog Horror last night. I had heard that term but I was unaware what it was describing, and it is basically ARG horror stuff but rather than through youtube videos, its presented as video tapes and such from the past.
The most well known one is Local58
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuoMasRkMhlj1VNVAOJdw5w
And then among the best of the, i don't want to say imitators, but those inspired by it is Gemini Home Entertainment
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9YXCCz-A28lxhMA-ArfBaA
I really liked this one, but I love stuff with crazy monsters.
The other one I watched all of the videos on is the Minerva Alliance
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2ZQlG5nuexztrnqS2X5Ajw
I really liked this because it reminded me of the SCP, each one is their own little short horror story. Though I think the videos with the audio tapes could have been shortened to one. You can only take so much "whats going on" and "hey that's weird" without actually progressing a story for so long.

Here's the video I watched and it suggests a few others, including one from the Marble Hornet's creator but I haven't gotten around to watching those
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An1OJXIMCTo

twistedmentat has a new favorite as of 23:43 on Apr 20, 2021

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

Adam Neely is very good at explaining all things music.

EDIT: Sideways is also very good at the music, in a very different way. He talks like he's been on a 3-day coke and meth bender, but I think it's because he's so passionate about what he's discussing. If you can get into his cadence, he's ridiculously knowledgeable and his videos are well-researched. His video about the 2019 Cats movie also has the absolute best explanation of what the Cats musical is really supposed to be about. If you've got an hour to spare its definitely worth it. Worth noting that not all of his videos are that long -- most of them clock in between 15 minutes and half an hour.

Zamboni Rodeo has a new favorite as of 00:35 on Apr 24, 2021

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I just discovered eastory

He's got a series of videos where he animates and explains the strategic picture of WWII in a really unique and informative way. I've watched WWII documentaries and heard a lot about of talk about who was flanking what or linking up that or crossing whatever river and never really contextualized it. This really gave me a better idea of what was going on and why. Who knew the Eastern Front was such a roller coaster?

I've not really dug into his other stuff, but the "front" videos are a pro-click.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

AKA Pseudonym posted:

I just discovered eastory

He's got a series of videos where he animates and explains the strategic picture of WWII in a really unique and informative way. I've watched WWII documentaries and heard a lot about of talk about who was flanking what or linking up that or crossing whatever river and never really contextualized it. This really gave me a better idea of what was going on and why. Who knew the Eastern Front was such a roller coaster?

I've not really dug into his other stuff, but the "front" videos are a pro-click.

Oh poo poo, this is awesome. Thanks for this one.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc-N24Y5OA0gqbjBwe1ttfA

Weird History - Ever wonder what madams in the Old West were like? How about hygiene in the middle ages? Well, this is the channel for you.

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCekQr9znsk2vWxBo3YiLq2w
He doesn't upload super often, but I really like You Suck At Cooking, which I would describe as varying from cooking-themed comedy to actual basic cooking tips presented with humor.

Also, and I'm not sure if this is the place to bring this up, but was anyone else following The Critical Drinker and slowly realized he was a pretty intense gamergater / sexist shithead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

battlepigeon
Aug 3, 2008

Noah Gervais is probably my favorite "video game analyst" on YouTube these days. A good starting point would be his videos on Disco Elysium or Soma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_7ngJDbUQE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U_rfYXXdOY

Georg Rockall-Schmidt is another one that I would recommend for his dry and snarky commentary on movies and social stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlzQJSrAGX4

For fans of weight lifiting and heavy metal i would recommend Alan Thrall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYREQkVtvEc