Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

My butthole is extremely clinched right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

wait they ejected letang for that??

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Letang you angry, beautiful dumbass

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Oh, Tim Peel

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Fire these refs into the loving sun.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Animated Rod is my favorite Rod.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Go Stars. F off, cats.

And can the refs please stop getting in the way of Stars" clearing attempts? That gotta be like half a dozen times in the last few games.

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

it would be nice to have letang for the shootout but you know, tim peel

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Yeeeeess Klingberg 🚨 🌟 🚨

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

The goalies are going to make this S/O a tough one.

z0331
Oct 2, 2003

Holtby thy name
At the devils/caps game and the home crowd is more interested in singing along with the arena music at this point.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

Vargatron posted:

The goalies are going to make this S/O a tough one.

Or not. :siren: Hamilton!

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

MRAZEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

What's annoying is this game could be 3-2 or 3-1 CBJ right now and it's 2-1 CGY instead.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

RINNE :worship:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Pens inability to convert an empty net leads to another dropped point woooo. Mrazek outplayed Murray too.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

lmao, duck hunt Storm Surge

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost

Vargatron posted:

lmao, duck hunt Storm Surge

That might be my favorite one this year!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Yeah, I was right to be worried about this game on the Western Canadian Trip.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/NHLCanes/status/1108187019354783744?s=19

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Adam McQuaid whoops whatever a Garnet Hathaway's rear end is.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Finally Simmonds buries one.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Ozhiganov is just trash. If the Leafs hadn’t already fired their Russia scout they had more than enough cause there alone.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Well that was a stupid sequence.

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

Koopa Kid posted:

Ozhiganov is just trash. If the Leafs hadn’t already fired their Russia scout they had more than enough cause there alone.

Yeah that was real bad. Hate to be Anderson right now.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

GET YOUR DUMBASS BACK INTO THE DEFENSIVE ZONE, RILEY NASH, YOU AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

No, that's good, gently caress you.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Toronto fans, why is your AHL team also in Toronto? Seems like the Leafs would cannibalize all the potential Marlies fans/viewers.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

...! posted:

Toronto fans, why is your AHL team also in Toronto? Seems like the Leafs would cannibalize all the potential Marlies fans/viewers.

Leafs games are expensive to go to plus the market is large enough to sustain

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

...! posted:

you sure they're in Toronto? I heard they were playing in Nashville last I checked. :v:

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Hannifin goes down and Rittich is the first one there. :)

actually this looks not good...

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

iospace posted:

you sure they're in Toronto? I heard they were playing in Nashville last I checked. :v:

ayyyyyy

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

take that empty net!

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

lol leafs

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

...! posted:

The Marlies are owned by the team and don’t need to be profitable, they don’t care about gate and want players to be close with staff and have NHL-level facilities

iospace posted:

You’re not wrong

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

iospace posted:

:lol:

:owned:

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Milan Lucic is an rear end in a top hat, you say...

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Koopa Kid posted:

The Marlies are owned by the team and don’t need to be profitable, they don’t care about gate and want players to be close with staff and have NHL-level facilities

Also cuts down on travel significantly with call ups and is just probably a lot better for the mental well being of young players knowing where they're going to be living (and that place not being st John's).

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

JoelJoel posted:

Also cuts down on travel significantly with call ups and is just probably a lot better for the mental well being of young players knowing where they're going to be living (and that place not being st John's).

Yeah, Shanahan and Dubas are trying to get the team to the point where playing in the AHL isn’t so unappealing to free agents from overseas/college, etc. I can’t exactly say that it’s lead to on-ice success for the Leafs franchise in terms of talent cultivation but it’s a long game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I love you, Alex,y sweet sweet son.