Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5 »
precision
May 7, 2006

Gonna have me some good friends around
Gonna have me some good times in town

The Tiffany scene was S Tier and caused me to listen to that song over and over for a solid week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

Quit slapping me! You old wench!!!

just smdh if Tiffany wasn't already in your daily rotation

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009

A lucky bird.

Went into the first season with no expectations and was largely blown away. It wasn't perfect—the Ellen Page storyline dragged and was too predictable—but the show was overall a joyous romp. Looking forward to season 2, though have been terribly jaded of late by great shows trying to followup on their success and falling so flat as to detract from how good the first season was...

It's one of several shows that made me realize that, for all that people love to complain about the dregs produced by the ocean of streaming content, the overall output of great TV is higher than ever and incredible shows that might once have seized a place in the public zeitgeist make barely a blip because there's just so much quality content.

precision
May 7, 2006

Gonna have me some good friends around
Gonna have me some good times in town

esperterra posted:

just smdh if Tiffany wasn't already in your daily rotation

girl, you know it's true

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Also, this show might only be second to Glee in terms of hiring beautiful people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

So is the dad trying to stop the apocalypse on Earth or his home planet or are they the same?

«5 »