Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which episode changed his mind?
S2E01
S2E02
S2E03
S2E04
S2E05
S2E06
S2E07
S2E08
S2E09
S2E10
S2EGoku
View Results

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

As a Sailor Neptune stan, violin related powers make me v happy so I welcome any and all recommendations of violin related powers to enjoy tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

precision posted:

Imagine this being the first thing you read when the forums come back up

sad

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

idk the only thing that I would say is accurate is the fridging of the cop, which was p lame.

Everything else though I'd say is fairly subjective. The issues that poster has w/ minorities I respect, but personally I'm just happy the cast isn't 100% white like they seem to be in the comic.

I liked Rumor's storyline personally. Having that power and not using it for yourself would be hard as gently caress. Her literally getting silenced later was a bit on the nose tho, curious to see if they'll have it last or have her heal enough to speak again. And Vanya's storyline was about her having next to no agency due to being pushed aside and tricked into taking suppressive drugs her whole life and being heavily depressed and medicated so :shrug: I thought it was well done.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

double nine posted:

yeah, vanya's depression-induced lack of agency and breaking through it was the whole point of the character.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

precision posted:

Maybe don't hang about in threads for shows you irrationally hate, chief

tbf he's the OP!

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Lid posted:

This thread confuses the gently caress out of me. Why was it run by people who didnt even want to enjoy it or give it a chance?

OP was tired of us talking about it in Couch Chat iirc

I should change the title later tbh. If anyone has suggestions post 'em

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Mike N Eich posted:

its 100% clearly not the case for the marvel series shows, where they blatantly spin their wheels during midseasons

i mean you disagree, thats fine. I don't have to agree with you

iirc the Marvel stuff had a weird contractual stipulation of how many episodes each season had to air.

The writers should have accounted for that, knowing going in how many episodes they need to fill, but alas

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Escobarbarian posted:

I think it was one of those moments where people were coming in and complaining that there wasn’t a thread instead of actually making one

O you may be right lmao

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Escobarbarian posted:

I will not watch season 2 but I demand you keep my thread with this title

and i oop

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Dancing in the Moonlight is a forever bop, goddamnit.

That said I don't remember much other than that and Tiffany.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

just smdh if Tiffany wasn't already in your daily rotation

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

cant cook creole bream posted:

Yeah, no. While the cast is pretty, there are certainly other ones around which would top this from a visual perspective. But to each their own I guess.

Without even thinking too hard, anything on the CW tbh. If there's one thing CW shows always excel at, regardless of the quality of the rest of the production, it's having beautiful people to stare at. Or something like Big Little Lies.

I could go on but then I'd be here all day

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Also the kid who plays Number 5 deserves some sort of award.

He's so drat good

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Esco is the only person who really seems to hate the show lmao

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

eh people like different things

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

bless

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

A point so valid it was worth that double post tbh

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

it's because there is something wrong w/ you if you haven't blasted this song on the regular since 1987

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Motherfucker posted:

Vanya out here having gay angst thirty seconds after willfully murdering an field of dudes.

Wait this isn't a typical Friday night for a lesbian?

h-have i been doing it wrong