Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

My daughter begs me for these whenever we go to the bookstore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Applewhite posted:

My daughter begs me for these whenever we go to the bookstore.

get the one written by max brooks. it's the only decent one.

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/334/1/Poke-mon-vs-Animorphs

Poke'mon vs. Animorphs
By: Mewkablue

Published: Jul 29, 1999

One day Ash was at the Library. He saw a book called Animorphs. And when he read it he saw Jake, Marco, Tobias, Casie, and Rachel. Ash decided to have a fight because he hated the book and the show so much.

So Ash went up to them and said "you're the worst kind of story I've ever heard of. You guy's stink."

Jake: "then why don't you challenge us. Your Poke'mon against our morphing powers."

Ash: "Ok. Let's do it outside."

Ash used Pikablu. Tobias came out as a Hawk. Duh. Pikablu used Thunder and it acsually killed Tobias.

Rachel: "Oh no. Tobias died. That's it I'm going in."

Ash used Venusaur. And of course Rachel turned into a Lion. Venusaur used Vine whip and threw Rachel in the water and she sank.

Jake: "Ok now you'll have to beat me, Marko, and Cassie."

Ash: "Ok."

Ash used Blastoise. And Marko was a Gorilla, and Jake was a Tiger, and Cassia was a Wolf. Blastoise used hydro Pump which blew them right in the air and in the Sky. Warning if you like Animorphs this was just for laughs The End

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mycroft Holmes posted:

get the one written by max brooks. it's the only decent one.

World War Z?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mr. Bones posted:

Poke'mon vs. Animorphs

One day Ash was at the Library. He saw a book called Animorphs. And when he read it he saw Jake, Marco, Tobias, Casie, and Rachel. Ash decided to have a fight because he hated the book and the show so much.

So Ash went up to them and said "you're the worst kind of story I've ever heard of. You guy's stink."

Jake: "then why don't you challenge us. Your Poke'mon against our morphing powers."

Ash used Pikablu. Tobias came out as a Hawk. Duh. Pikablu used Thunder and it acsually killed Tobias.

Ash used Venusaur. And of course Rachel turned into a Lion. Venusaur used Vine whip and threw Rachel in the water and she sank.

Ash used Blastoise. And Marko was a Gorilla, and Jake was a Tiger, and Cassia was a Wolf. Blastoise used hydro Pump which blew them right in the air and in the Sky. Warning if you like Animorphs this was just for laughs The End

Not on the topic of fanfic but Animorphs is legit poised for a high-quality Netflix adaptation and long overdue, IMO.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Applewhite posted:

World War Z?

max brooks also wrote a minecraft book. the audiobook is read by jack black.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mycroft Holmes posted:

max brooks also wrote a minecraft book. the audiobook is read by jack black.

I don't understand this world anymore tbh.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Please don't go back to that zoo.

Harambe is probably dead because of him so I'm not sure he has any reason to

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

eonwe posted:

isnt archiveofourown the new fanfiction.net as far as popularity

Yes, in part because Ao3 was founded by old school fandom people and have lawyers to help cover their rear end. The very short version is when FF dot net began to censor/delete content a whole lot of folks needed a new place to host their stories. Ao3 also has an objectively better search and tag system.

Please accept this meager offering from a decade ago, The Day the Men Found Love

quote:

“I
need to gently caress you Batman. This way, my memories backup is ejected from
my butt and we can delete what is important to preserve your identity.”

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

vyst posted:

Harambe is probably dead because of him so I'm not sure he has any reason to
Koko doesn't know the sign for consent

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
pull up thread pull up

quote:

As the 50-Year War continued, Lich found that summoners, however poor, could not afford to go without his services. Many summoned him despite the high price. 5000 gil came into his hands time after time, and soon, he had more money than the richest nobles in Ivalice and in Ordallia. Then one day, after a particularly long and gruesome battle in which he was summoned more times than he could possibly imagine, he proclaimed to everyone around him, "I'm Rich now!"

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Koko doesn't know the sign for consent

Ok you win. :lol:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

nonfiction guys this is real

https://www.wattpad.com/33125553-pokemon-stories-creepypasta-i-will-allways-be-with

quote:

I have always been a Pokémon fan, since I played Blue and had an almost immortal team. I also always had a crush on most of the female characters you meet thought the Pokémon world right up to the Black and White. There was also one female Pokémon that I loved very dearly. The strong and pretty Gardevoir. This crush on her would be the start of something I never thought possible. Now my story begins, when I started my journey in the Hoenn region, in Pokémon Emerald.

I had already reached Petaburg City and had finished that chat with my father when Wally came in asking to catch a Pokémon, now as you know; Wally catches a female Ralts in the grass outside. Just seeing this Pokémon made me want one, I may be male but I love Ralts look and cuteness so I spent ages outside searching for my own.

[...]

I still used her a lot and when she evolved into a Gardevoir my crush on her grew more. I know it was just data but I could not deny the beauty of her. Still with Gwen at my side, we beat everyone. The league fell to the powers of my team. I stop playing the game after a few months to finish course work but played it when I could.

It was around this time that Pokémon Diamond and Pearl came out, I found out from my friend that you can send Pokémon from Emerald to the game so I found out how. During the time it took me to unlock the pal park, I develop crushes on some of the girl in Diamond because of their looks, Cynthia's pretty long hair, Dawn's lovely legs, hell even Maylenes' muscle were a turn on. But I digress; the moment I unlocked Pal Park was when Gwen was sent over, once again using her with my new Diamond team we destroyed anything in our path.

Strangely enough, I was in that place where you can walk with Pokémon and the attendant said "Your Gwen looks really happy to be with you, how about you walk together?” A yes/no appeared. I selected "yes" thinking "you can't normally walk with a Gardevoir". The two of us went for a walk with text box appearing often with stuff such as "Gwen is enjoying the walk", "Gwen loves being closer to you", "Gwen blushes as you talk to her" and many others.

After a few minute, after we explored everything. Just before the walk would end a text box appeared saying "Gwen wants to know if you love her". I was shocked at this but clicked yes. A new textbox appeared "Gwen loves you as well" which was followed by "Gwen gave you a kiss". By now I was very curious of it, but nothing else happen after that so I pushed it to the back of my mind.

[...]

After some though, Gwen was at the top of my party again and I exited the menu and started walking. Gwen pokeball open behind me and I was joyful. Once again, Gwen came with me on a tour of the Kanto and Johto. However when I spoke to her, she seemed angry. It was not until I reached Lake of Rage where she spoke to me.

"Why did you leave me alone for so long? I though you loved me" she said. "Do you still love me?" she asked. A yes/no box appeared. I was worried at this point so I clicked yes. "Do you really?" yes/no appeared again. I clicked yes once more concerned I was going to end up in a creepy pasta game. "prove your love to me" she said before I found my character following Gwen into a bush of a sort.

The screen went black for a while. I was pressing button and when I found they were not working, I was about to switch my power off when the screen returned. My character and Gwen were gazing out at the Lake. A text box appeared "Was that enough to prove my love to you darling?”

A yes/no box appeared with me thinking "Did she just ... Did they just ... what the f**k is going on?" I clicked yes just to be safe. "Good, I will always be with you honey and it was great for me a well" Gwen said. Gwen was following me once more and when I spoke to her I got message such as "Gwen is watching you lovingly", "Gwen love you a lot" and others.

It was around this time that I reambered after reading lots of Creepy pasta’s that when something like this happen, the Pokémon would never enter the box and then something would happen which would cock up the game. I had to see if this would happen so I could get rid of it before anything happen. However, Gwen enter the box quite well the only difference being that on her state picture screen was a large heart symbolizing love.

I saved the game and switched it off as I tried to make sense of it all. This is what I found out according to the Black pokedex "Gardevoir will always defend it trainers since it has built such a close relationship with them. It will use the psychic powers to do so" its not word to word correct just parts gather from the different entries.

A few years later came Black and White; I was 19 at the time so after chatting to my sister she gave me White with Zerkrom. I got to playing it straight away and loved it. By this time I had forgotten all about my "girlfriend" Gwen the Gardevoir, since the games had been so updated. I fell in love with Hilda the female protagonist, I of course was a Male called Spike. I even fell in love with Bianca your female rival. Even the younger female gym leader were lovely. This would be my downfall however and the start of something very strange and gave me a one of a kind person in real life.

[...]

As I sort my boxes out and came to Gwen sprit, she looked angry and the heart was broken. I took her out nonetheless after finding she had newer moves such as life drain, black hole, stealer and an eerie sounding breaker even her cry was low and more angry. I pushed the though back thinking maybe its just a glitch. I went to the nurse to heal my Pokémon. Instead of her normal saying she asked.

"Your Gwen seems to really hate you, Have you done something to upset her?” A yes/no box appeared. I said no thinking "I've nothing to upset her, have I?” A Gardevoir cry happen and a text box came up in blood red "YOU LIE!". The game suddenly froze on that and I was really worried. I press everything but nothing happen.

I switch off the game and switch it back on. As it went though I swear the screen was a lot darker and N crowning cut scene did not show instead it showed a shadow figure. Even on the title screen, the same shadowy figure was there but now I looked closely it looked like a Gardevoir but the shape was all wrong. Reluctantly I pressed start hearing the distorted cry. It jump straight into the game without any options coming up. I found myself in a place I had not saved in, it looked like Pinwheel Forest only darker and fog covered.

I was worried at this point and check my party; I had only one Pokémon which was Gwen. I checked her summery and was relieved to see she looked sort of normal. None of my Pokémon had been killed and stitched onto her. She still looked angry and had the broken heart. I came out and step forward when Gwen pop out her ball and said "You don't love me anymore, you love these human girls. I tried so hard to please you but still you ignored me, you won't anymore, I will make myself more attractive and take down any rivals that would steal you from me and you will help me".

I lost control of my character from here on. We walked out of the forest straight onto the 8 gates before victory road. As we enter the first gate, I saw Misty standing there. "..." was all she said before I was thrusted into battle. Since Gwen was my only Pokémon she went out first, Misty had one Pokémon, a Starmie. Gwen attacked, without me, using Black Hole.

It killed Starmie and then Misty was on the screen and Gwen used Stealer. I could not deny the scream of pain I heard, when it finished Gwen now had Misty lovely eyes which she looked at me with while Misty laid there with pixel blood from her face. We moved on, I wanted to switch the power off but could not. The next girl we faced was Jasmine who had a Steelix, once again Gwen used Black hole and killed it, and she then used Stealer. Her new upgrade was an almost human body but still with her Gardevoir parts and Misty’s eyes. That how it went throughout the journey by the final door Gwen was now almost fully human with the part of the Pokémon girls I had crushed on.

She had Misty's blue eyes, Jasmine's body, Clair's face and blue hair, Flanney's lovely long legs, Maylene's quite fine body look, Cynthia's hair now a mix of yellow, red and blue, Dawn's clothes without the hat. I knew who the final one was now, as we enter the last gate with the now almost human Gwen, Hilda was there. The battle started and her Pokémon was a Gallade, Gardevoir male counterpart. He tried to talk some sense into her but she didn't listen, instead she sent him into a black hole and ripped off Hilda breasts completing her transformation into a human.

I was scared and disgusted by what my Gwen had become. I no longer loved her all I saw was a monster, so when the box came up saying "All my rivals for you are dead, I have all the part you loved from them. I am more attractive and look just like a human girl like you wanted. You must love me now Michael" when the box came up I yelled "LIKE HELL I DON'T, YOU BLOODY MONSTER" and hit no. This pissed off Gwen more making her eyes become red in rage. "THEN I WILL MAKE YOU LOVE ME" Gwen yelled as she went to attack my character I switch off the power quickly and took the game out putting away where I would never find it.

9 month have passed since that strange event with my Gwen. I've not played Black since then. Nothing has happen since then so I'm starting to wonder if Gwen is even still alive in the game. I suppose, I had to find out so picking up the game from where I put it. I placed it in my DSI since I broke my DS not long after the events with Gwen. It all started normally, even the title screen with Zekrom was there. I loaded my data and was where I saved it last at the Battle Subway.

I check my party all but Gwen were there now. I check the computer and there was no sign of her. I sighed in relief, she had gone. I then heard a knock at the door and answer it. I almost screamed at who was there. It was Gwen in full human form, but my mind cleared and I saw that actually it was a young girl my age with Blue long hair. "You look like you've seen a ghost" The girl said.

"Sorry, who are you?" I asked. "My name is Gwen, my family just moved here yesterday and I'm getting to know the people here, and you are?" The girl Gwen asked. "I'm Michael" I said. We got to chatting and found out we liked the same things, She also told me she loved Pokémon and we chatted more. We began dating and after a few months, slept together.

The next morning was what shocked me, Next to me was my original Gardevoir instead of Gwen. She said "I don't want revenge you Mike, I just want to be with you in the human form please". I told her I would have to think about it.

Do you know what? In the end, I have kept dating her. She went to great length just to be loved by me. Now she here with me, it feels great. We are just like boyfriend and girlfriend. We go out together, play games together, hell we even battle Pokémon together. Gwen is a lovely girlfriend and at times it is strange to wake up someday with a Gardevoir sleeping next to you but she's lovely. "I will always be with you Mike, no matter what happen next" She says to me.

But there is one question that burns in my mind: how did she escape a game to become a real life person and to become my girlfriend?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

"Harry Potter and the Gobbling of Fire posted:

Harry and Cedric stood panting in the maze, covered in mud, leaves and blood. Before them stood the Tri-Wizard Cup. The two exchanged significant glances.

"I think you're beautiful," smiled Cedric, placing a firm hand on Harry's shoulders.

"Stranger-chan… Why?"

"I can't say," smirked Cedric, "It's a secret."

Harry grinned, returning the gesture. "I used to watch Naruto when I was younger."

"Meeh. Never hung onto Naruto when I was younger."

"And Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh.. Do those count?" Harry asked, looking slightly concerned.

"Now you have my like. Here take this smile!"

Cedric flashed his pearly whites at Harry.

"I liked it but I was fairly young at the time. Hey thanks!" Harry replied.

He gestured towards the cup as if to say, 'let's both grab it together.' Cedric wordlessly agreed. The pair lunged forward together and grasped the cup.

The world swirled around the pair and they fell onto a grave.

The cup bounced downward, and the two groaned in pain.

Trying to get his bearings, Harry glanced upward. All around him he saw a littering of gravestones and a dark, cloaked figure approaching from the east.

"Good day to you stranger!" The cloaked figure said, drawing a wand from the shroud of his robe.

He pointed the robe at Cedric.

"Do gingers have souls?" The figure inquired.

"No," Harry said slowly and deliberately, "they aren't even people."

"I have no soul," came the reply.

"I eat the souls of babies," added Cedric, trying to seem intimidating. "Fun fact."

"But I'm not ginger," hissed the figure, his wand still pointed at Cedric.

Harry and Cedric looked at each other in a panic, beads of sweat rolling down their necks.

"Souls are overrated," hissed the figure, "They just cause trouble. So congrats."

Wordlessly he flicked his wand and a green jet erupted from the tip. It spurted forth, splattering upon contact with Cedric's face.

"No!" screamed Cedric.

"No!" screamed Harry.

"Yes!" ejaculated the stranger.

Cedric fell back wordlessly. His body was limp and his eyes went dark.

He was dead.

"No…" Harry exhaled quietly, barely a whisper from his lips.

"It was only a South Park joke."

Harry glared at the figure. "It's not about the joke. What are you playing at?"

The figure paused a moment before pointing his wand at Harry.

"Yellow is the colour." He flicked the wand, sending Harry hurtling back towards a gravestone, and pinning him against the statue of some long dead Muggle.

"Blue is the game." He twirled the wand, and the statue came alive. Its stony arms wrapped around Harry's chest keeping him pinned.

Harry stole a glance at the cup; it was lying a few yards beyond Cedric's body. Almost certainly beyond reach now.

The figure stepped forward, approaching Harry.

He pulled down his hood, revealing his face.

"Red's running down the walls," said Peter Pettigrew with a cruel smile.

Harry gasped.

"A/S/L?"

3/N/D

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

wow spooky

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

I respect the author’s choice to leave certain questions unanswered. How DID the Gardervoir turn real? I like to think that’s left up to the audience to decide.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Dry Bowser looked at the game screen on his television set within his home that was nestled in the crater of the Grumble Volcano, playing pong as he noticed there was nothing but two white paddles and a white ball in a black void.

"Sometimes things should just be simple." Dry Bowser said to himself as he brushed back his red hair, starting up the game as he noticed the pixel pong ball began moving by itself. "Huh? I don't remember it doing that."

Moving the right paddle down, Dry Bowser had to think quickly, as the ball moved faster than he realized. Lifting the left paddle up, Dry Bowser realized that this type of game worked better as a multiplayer game. The only problem was that he currently had no one else to play with him, so for the mean time, he had to practice his skills with himself essentially.

"This does not feel right." Dry Bowser commented as he paused the game, adjusting his skull as he blinked several times. "Something has to be done to make this better... but what?"

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9989817/1/Sonic-X-Truth-or-Dare posted:

SONIC X : TRUTH OR DARE

Note : This takes place DURING Sonic X - That means Cosmo hasn't
died.

Sonic and the gang met at a place on the Blue Typhoon.
"I'm bored." Sonic groaned. "Let's play a game."
"Why not Truth or Dare?"Amy replied with delight. "Maybe, I'll
be able to kiss my Sonickuku." She muttered to herself.
_

I'll create the dares for this round - make sure to send a dare
for these characters (please include all of them):
Sonic
Amy
Tails
Cosmo
Creme
Cheese
Shadow
Rouge
_

Sonic : You have to admit your feelings to Amy.
Amy : You have to kiss Shadow after Sonic admits his feelings
Tails : Challenge Cosmo to Super Smash Bros : Melee
Cosmo : Kiss Sonic in front of Tails and Amy
Cream : Can you please go bake some cakes.
Shadow : Kill Cheese
Cheese : Find a way to resserect yourself
Rouge : I want you to go jump off of the Typhoon

King TheTailsBros : You have to do it Sonic
Sonic : What feelings for Amy?
King TheTailsBros : *Gives Sonic Death stare*
Sonic : OK! AMY I DON'T LIKE YOU (lies)
King TheTailsBros : Are you lying?
Sonic : (gulp) N - no
Ok, moving on.

Amy : FINE! IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME THEN *grabs Shadow and kisses*
Shadow : WHAT ARE YOU DOING
Sonic : *holds back tears*

King TheTailsBros : IS SONIC JEALOUS?
Sonic : SHUT UP
King TheTailsBros : Fine, moving on...

Tails : Cosmo, fight me
Cosmo : *gasps*
Tails : IN SUPER SMASH BROS : MELEE

Tails is Mario - Cosmo is Link

Mario kicks Link, only to be hit by a sword. Mario jumps up
and falls right into Links blade, and dies.

Tails drops the controller.
"No one beats me in SSB."

Sonic : Looks like we have a new champ!

Cosmo : YEAH WIN

King TailsBros : COSMO YOU'RE DARE!
Cosmo : Do I have to?
King TailsBrsos : Shows fangirl pit.
If you want to live, you better

Cosmo : (gulp) Fine - *kisses Sonic*
Amy : MY SONIKUKU!
Tails : (goes in corner, cries)
Sonic : Oh no.
(To be fixed soon.)

King TailsBros : Cream, please go bake cupcakes
Cream : SURE!

(30 mins later)
Cream : Eat Up!
All but Tails and Amy eat.

Sonic : Amy, when I did that dare, I lied.. I love you Amy
Rose.
Amy : You do? *kisses Sonic*

Cosmo : Operation Sonamy : Complete... OH NO TAILS

Cosmo : Tails -
Tails : Why?
Cosmo : It was a dare! I'd never do that willingly.
Tails : *sigh*
Cosmo : *turns Tails around and kisses him*

Amy : D'awwww

Shadow : I guess I have to kill that Chao
Cream : Shadow please no!
*Shadows chokes Cheese,and he dies*
Cream : You monster!
*Cheese comes back*'

Fin.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm glad he clarified that fan-favorite character Cosmo was still alive. It's important in these stories to know where they're set on the rich and complex Sonic timeline.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Where's Archie wtf

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Giddy up!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
"Whort is going on?" Coach Z asked Marzipan, turning around to see her locking her door.

"Coach Z, this is an intervention, I invited everyone here to help you, because you NEED help."

"An intervorton?!" Coach Z was taken aback, out of all the possibilities that could've came out of this visit, this was what Coach Z was hoping for the least.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

I made a discovery: the fanfiction came from INSIDE THE FORUMS!

Gavrilo Princip posted:

Gargamel grabbed Rimmer, and dragged him to his feet. He then pushed Mrs Incredible down to her knees, and secured her there with a length of rope.
"gently caress her" he commanded to Rimmer. Rimmers eyes widened, and then his face broke into a grin
"And there I was thinking you were going to torture me" he said. However, when he tried to penetrate Mrs Incredible, she would snap back into invisibility, making locating an orifice quite tricky, until he finally got lucky. The yelp from a seemingly empty patch of air seemed to indicate that he had hit the anus, and with considerable force too.
Meanwhile, Gargamel had rolled a luminous cock extender onto his comically-small penis, and had dragged the Childlike Empress from her cage. Smurfette watched in horror as he began plunging in and out of her, her serene face distorted by pain as the massive extension made her tight snatch into a gaping crevasse.
The four continued, variously weeping and screwing, until Gargamel started making an odd grunting noise, indicating that he was near climax. Sweating, his face screwed up in concentration, Gargamel reached out for Smurfette's cage, and flicked the door open. He reached in and grabbed her, and she knew in a heartbeat what he intended to do. Her suspicions were confirmed as he lowered her down to his rear end, and then, gripping her head, forced her entire body into his anus with a slight grunt. Smurfette vomited, but it had nowhere to go except into her face. She was entirely surrounded by poo poo, only her feet sticking slightly out of Gargamels unclean rear end. She couldn't breath, and began to aspyxiate, her body instinctively thrashing. Gargamel took pleasure from the wriggling, and pulled her out just as she began to weaken. She took huge, gulping breaths, trying to ignore the wizard poo poo that stuck to every inch of her body. Laughing, Gargamel forced her back in, forcing her even further into his anus. Then, panting, he came inside the cock extension, and withdrew from the sobbing Empress. Rimmer too was on the brink of climax, as he screwed Mrs Incredible's super rear end. She faded out of sight just as he came, and when he withdrew, a slimy trail of white and brown liquid hung from his cock to what looked like a point in the air.
Gargamel squeezed, and shat the retching, gasping Smurfette onto the ground.
"gently caress you!" she screamed, as loudly as her starved lungs would allow.
"I think you just did!" cackled Gargamel.

He was just finishing up slopping out the cell of various fluids, when there was an almighty crash from the next cell over.
"What in the hell? I knew I shouldn't have left those prisoners in there with all that scrap metal, those cutting torches and a functioning combustion engine!" screamed Gargamel
The door of the cell began to shake under repeated impacts, and Gargamel began to back away, just as it came off its hinges. Stood amongst the settling dust was the biggest human Smurfette had ever seen. He was almost pure black, and adorned with gold chains. Rushing forwards, he grabbed Gargamel, and began to beat his head onto the steel edge of the table.
"Motherfucker I heard what you were doing to that little girl!" he screamed, as Gargamels face began to split and pulp under the repeated impacts, blood shooting from fresh cuts and flowing down his neck.
"B.A, leave it!" shouted another man from outside in the corridor. "Our main aim is to stop that crazy bitch in the tank before she destroys all of Arkham!"
Slamming Gargamel's head into the table one last time, B.A stormed out
"Don't think I'm going to forget about you!" he shouted as he left. "When I'm done, I'm gonna come back here and make you my bitch! We may not be murderers, but I can make you wish we were!"
Gargamel groaned, and slumped to the floor, blood pooling around his head. Stunned, but with a remarkable presence of mind, Smurfette grabbed the keys from Gargamels belt, making sure to poo poo in his mouth on the way, before unlocking the other captives. Mrs Incredible immediately turned on Rimmer.
"I had no choice!" yelped Rimmer, but the words were hardly out of his mouth when she slapped him full force in the face. Stunned, he began to cry, as she brushed past him to pick the gently rocking Childlike Empress up out of her cage.
Cradling the girl in her arms, she ran out of the cell, leaving Rimmer and Smurfette alone in the cell with the unconcious Gargamel.
"Ahhh, come on" she said, and led the still sobbing Rimmer out into the waiting corridor.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
the child murder simulator linked in my title probably fits the spirit of the thread

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017
https://archiveofourown.org/works/15726978

Eat Your Heart Out, Hitachi Magic Wand: a collaborative work by Defiler_Wyrm and hobbitdragon posted:

His other leg got caught and that was that. Thrashing against it was as useful as slapping water. The slime creeping up through his pants met the pseudopod that got him into this mess and they merged together with a horrible, wet slorp. The stuff wasn't stationary against his skin either; it moved in waves and ripples, pressing into him as if testing the give of his flesh.

As his luck would have it, it soon found a place that had just enough give. The waves of pressure quickly focused on his rear end from taint to crack. It didn't take a lot of imagination to see where this was going. Or where the slime was going, for that matter. When the thing hummed again, part of Bucky’s mind hysterically supplied the thought that it felt an awful lot like sitting on a vibrator.

Bucky’d had paranoid thoughts of what he’d say to Steve if Steve ever found the Hitachi Bucky kept by his bed. It was actually and truly meant to be a massager for use on his left shoulder and back when it was hurting, the same as the hot pad Steve himself had bought for Bucky. Bucky sometimes even just held the damned thing when he was triggered out of his skull and couldn’t figure out where his own drat body was. Because oh, there was his body, hanging onto the supervibrator so that it buzzed against his left hand like the world’s largest and angriest hornet. It helped.

Sitting on the thing had happened later when Bucky was bored and the chemicals had flushed out of his system enough for him to remember what an erection was and care that he had one. The Hitachi felt nice on his shoulder. On his face. On his hands, both metal and flesh. It hadn’t taken a genius to intuit that it might be nice on other parts of his body as well, or to prove the hypothesis correct in short order.

But as Bucky had told Steve several times in the anxious space of his own mind, the thing was for massage and massage only . Really and honestly! Definitely nothing else at all ever.

Bucky would have liked the giant slime-beast better if it was also for massage only because this thing was getting outright frisky. The lump between his asscheeks expanded like that one time-lapse video of mushrooms growing that Bucky had found and giggled at for half an hour because they looked like fungal boners.

This time was not very funny. This time very much involved his rear end in a top hat being expanded by an unknown substance while he could barely breathe and was awkwardly staring down two complete strangers and the bumper of their car. The license plate had 69 in it.

It wasn't exactly the sort of situation where you can make small talk. How would that even go? "So you're getting anally probed too, huh? Tough town these days."

quote:

Watching the suited people scramble around trying to catch the little monster had a song playing in Bucky's head: an old (but not as old as him) jaunty saxophone tune he'd heard as the soundtrack to a slapstick video. Seeing as how he'd already done the work of feeding, gestating, and (don't say birthing don't say birthing) expelling it, Bucky found himself quite content to leave this part up to the staff. Thus he remained sitting on the bed with his pants in his lap and something he didn't want to think about dripping from his rear end as the creature jumped, skidded, and scurried away from its would-be captors. Even Steve just did his best to stay out of their way as they crashed around the room.

Eventually they lucked out and caught it in a clear box that was probably airtight or something.

"So are we free to go?" Bucky asked them.

One suited figure stayed behind. Bucky recognized her voice from before. "We'll need to do a final scan before you go, but you're out of the woods now. Congratulations, Mister Barnes, it's a...squid."

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
e: wrong thread

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Elukka posted:

e: wrong thread

After the Fates made a fatal mistake in their weaving, they had selected the spirit of an Otherworld mortal to correct it. What could be so bad that the Moirai had to go through with this plan? Well, they may had snipped the wrong thread—the thread of Sally Jackson. (OC/Self-Insert)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12695676/1/A-Mother-s-Quest

It's irredeemable trash and not funny but i wanted to make the joke :colbert:

fake edit: alternate but equally difficult to read take:

As the team chases Klarion, his spell goes completely wrong, and brings forth a woman from a completely different world. Nightwing finds himself drawn to this strange woman. A Nightsami Nightwing x Asami fanfic based on a thread on tumblr. One Shot.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8322546/1/Nightsami

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Pretend I linked Game of Bones

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
time1.txt

quote:

GOFER-CHAN'S FANFIC PARADISE ^________^
Goku/Anne Frank: Until the End of Time
Hi! ^_^

I'm gofer-chan, and this is my first piece of fanfiction! It was my
brother's idea, an Anne Frank/DBZ crossover! I am big fans of both.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Anne sighed as she sat in her room, staring at her wall. She just
finished writing in her diary, and had nothing to do. Life was boring
in the Secret Annex, but it was better than the alternative. It
was alright talking to Peter and Margot, but they were both such quiet
people, unlike the always active Anne. All of a sudden, a flash of
light appeared in the room! Anne jumped back, stifling a scream. Before
she could run out the closed door she noticed that the person who
appeared in the flash was not a Nazi officer, but someone who she had
never seen before! His clothes were very strange, and his hair was in
a spiky style that was totally new to her. She stood against the wall,
wary of the stranger, but he walked towards her and smiled, extending a
hand. "My name is Goku." The mysterious stranger said. Anne nervously
put her hand in his. He bent down and kissed it softly, then let go.
Anne blushed, feeling something she had never felt before go off inside
of her. "My name is Anne..." she replied quietly. "I'm sorry for what
just happened," Goku told her, "But I was caught in a time portal and
deposited here! My power cells will recharge soon, but until then, I'm
stuck here." Anne had no idea what the handsome visitor was talking
about, but she played along. "Well, sir" she said. "You may stay in my
room as long as you like!" Anne blushed again as she said this, and
giggled slightly. Goku looked around, and then sat on the bed. "Thank
you for the invitation. I'll be sure to repay you for it soon." Anne
did not understand what he meant by that, however, when he spoke, she
felt a warmth deep inside of her. She sat by him on the bed, staring
at the man's beautiful eyes. Finally, she could stand it no longer.
Anne leaned over and kissed the stranger on the cheek, and then pulled
back quickly, not sure of what she had done. "I'm sorry..." she said,
as she stumbled to find the right words. The visitor smirked. "No,
that's quite alright." He replied with a smile, putting one arm around
her. "You know, you're a very beautiful girl, but I... well..." Anne
looked at him, troubled. "What's the matter?" she said, with a sweet
smile. Goku looked nervous. "I... I'm already married." he finally
managed to choke out. Anne pulled away from him abruptly. "No!" she
said loudly, almost in tears. "I'm sorry..." he replied. Anne was
furious. "Nothing ever goes right!" she cried out. "I have to go
now, my power cells have recharged." said Goku. Anne was in tears
by now, staring at the wall so she wouldn't see Goku's face. He
smiled a sad smile, and disappeared in another flash, out of Anne's
life forever. Anne never forgot him, though... not until the end of time.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

How did everyone like it? ^_^ Please review, as it's my first story!

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
time2.txt

quote:

GOFER-CHAN'S FANFIC PARADISE ^________^
Goku/Anne Frank: Until the End of Time
Part 2: A Saiyan's Love

One month. Well, it didn’t feel like a month. To
Anne Frank, a Jew in hiding from the Nazis, it
seemed like a year. One month since the fateful
encounter with the mysterious man from another
world, who she only knew as ‘Goku’. The handsome
stranger had stepped through time and into her
life, then disappeared without a trace. Anne was
almost sure that they’d never meet again, even
though not one day passed without her dreaming of
him. Little did she know, however, that their
lives were tied by the unbreakable red string of
fate.

It was another boring day in the Secret Annex.
Anne sat on the bed of her room, writing in her
diary. It never occurred to her, however, that
this entry would be her last. As she wrote in the
quiet attic, there was a loud noise from downstairs.
Her heart jumped with both fear and excitement.
Was it them? The Nazis? Or, could it be....him?
She had no idea whether to run downstairs or to
hide. That decision, however, was made for her.
Her door flew open, and a tall soldier was visible
in the doorway, glaring at her. The cries of her
family members and friends were tuned out as Anne
only thought of one thing. She stood up and
followed the soldier out of her room, down the
stairs, and into the back of a truck. "So this is
it." She said quietly to herself. "I’ll never see
him, my one true love, ever again. And all those
years of hiding...they were for naught." Then, Anne
realized that she left her precious diary up in her
room. She broke loose from the officer, and made a
dash back into the shop, when he removed a gun from
his holster and fired a shot in her direction. Anne
fell to the floor.

Anne lay on the floor, feeling searing pain run
through her leg, where the bullet had met its mark.
The Gestapo officer menacingly moved towards her,
grinning, when all of a sudden there was a blinding
flash of light, causing the officer to shield his
eyes. A huge cloud of smoke appeared next to Anne,
blocking her from the soldier’s vision. When the
smoke cleared, he was in for quite a surprise. There
was Goku, holding Anne in his arms, standing next to
a huge metal capsule. "Goku!" cried Anne "You came
back...for me!" Goku smiled. "Anything for you, my
dear." He said. "Our love will never be lost...not
until the end of time." The Gestapo officer turned
tail and ran, but Goku was too quick for him. After
laying Anne on the concrete, he dashed towards the
Nazi and knocked him to the ground, unconscious,
with only one blow. "Nazi scum." Muttered Goku as he
spit on his enemy’s limp body, then returned to Anne.
"Here, I have something for you." Goku said, as he
removed a small bean from his pocket. "What on earth
is this?" asked Anne. Goku smiled, remember how
ignorant she was to what was everyday life to him.
"A senzu bean." He said. "Just eat it, and it will
cure your leg." Anne followed his instructions and
popped the bean into her mouth, as the wound on her
calve magically healed. "Now come on." Commanded
Goku. "We’ve got some Nazi rear end to kick." Anne jumped
on the mysterious Saiyan’s back, as he launched off
into the sky.

After only a few moments, the two of them arrived
in Berlin. Tanks were parading down the street, as
Adolf Hitler himself stood on a platform overlooking
it all. "Stay here." Goku said, dropping Anne in a
shaded area under a tree. He then flew straight
towards the parade of tanks, fist outstretched,
screaming as loud as he could. The soldiers below
scattered in terror, while the tanks tried to aim
their cannons at him. He was too quick and nimble for
them, however, and opened the hatch of a nearby Panzer,
then headed inside. After dispatching of the soldiers
in control of the war machine, he took the wheel. He
fired round after round into the crowds of Nazi
soldiers, occasionally firing at the other tanks.
After only minutes, there was nothing but a cloud of
dust and corpses. Goku emerged from the tank’s hatch,
smiling now that he had done his duty. When all of the
dust cleared, there were only two people remaining on
the parade ground: Goku, the Saiyan hero, and Adolf
Hitler, the most evil man ever to walk the earth.

Anne watched from nearby fearfully as she saw the two
men stare at each other for what seemed like hours. Her
one true love, and her ultimate oppressor. It had come
down to this. "So," Hitler said jovially "You took out
all of my men. However, you aren’t going to defeat me."
Hitler then jumped down from his platform and down onto
the street in front of Goku, pulling a chain gun from
the ground nearby. Goku quickly jumped behind a ruined
tank, as Adolf opened fire. The tank made decent cover,
but it wasn’t long until it would be torn apart by the
hail of bullets. Goku had to act. He dashed out from the
side of the tank, and flew as fast as he could toward
Hitler, who had no time to react. He grabbed the chain
gun out of his enemy’s hands, and snapped it over his
knee with ease. Hitler stumbled backwards, shocked at
the turn of events. Goku smirked, then said "It’s come
down to this. You and me. Fighting like men. If you
admit defeat now, I’ll kill you rather painlessly." Goku
had the definite advantage. Or so it seemed. Hitler
burst into a laugh, as Goku looked on quizzically. The
mustachioed man slowly rose into the air, as his brown
hair and pencil moustache turned a blonde color, and his
brown eyes turned blue. Goku reeled in horror. Hitler
continued laughing, then finally said "Goku! You came
here expecting to find a madman, but instead, you found
a GOD!" Hitler had become a Super Saiyan.

Anne looked on in awe, not sure what was going on. At
first, it seemed like her lover would win the battle,
but now she was not so sure. Goku now seemed scared of
his opponent, and it was for a good reason. Hitler
continued to speak "Goku, can’t you see? I’ve reached a
power level 10 TIMES anything you’ve ever achieved! Your
fate is sealed, weakling." Even though the battle seemed
unwinnable, Goku charged in, screaming at the top of his
lungs. Every blow he struck with was deflected off of
Hitler’s rock hard body. Hitler waited for Goku to tire
himself out, then raised his fist and punched Goku. And
one punch was enough. Goku was knocked across the street
into a large propaganda poster of Hitler, thudding to the
cold, hard ground. Hitler laughed, thinking that victory
was in his hands at last. Goku, however, was not ready
to give up. Bruised and battered, he rose from the
ground, limping in Hitler’s direction. The Nazi leader
laughed. "You still want to fight? Don’t you know when
to give up, boy? You can hardly walk. And you expect to
beat ME? Conqueror of Europe?" Goku ignored Adolf’s
taunts as he continued to stumble his way forward.
Finally, the two archrivals were standing face to face.
Goku stared Hitler into the eye, then screamed "This...
is for LOVE!" and flew up into the sky, his hair turning
blonde, his eyes blue, and an aura of power radiating
from him. Hitler looked on in horror at Goku. He had made
the ultimate achievement. He had become a Super Ultra Power
Saiyan. Goku made a cup shape with his hands, aiming at
Hitler, as he belted out the words "Kame...Hame...HAAAAA!"
as a beam of pure energy shot at his enemy, disintegrating
the Nazi leader’s body. Goku then collapsed to the ground
in a heap, exhausted from the fight. Two years later: Anne
and Goku had finally reached the date of their wedding. After
the battle, Anne and Goku destroyed the time machine and
took a boat to Australia. They changed their names and lived
new lives, ready to start over. The two young people looked
into each others eyes as they kissed, as the reverend
pronounced them man and wife. Finally, it seemed, Anne
was at peace. And they would always be together, until the
end of time.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Where’s the rest of the Internet Olds Godawful Fanfiction crew?

Ex GAFF.net poster here :) Remember Tracy's BBQ? I wish I didn't.

EDIT: Oh gently caress, remember Cannonball? The 'pure, untamed erotica' guy? That dude was hilarious.

Anyway, when it comes to fanfiction, I don't think anything beats lesbian metal shipping. No, not female members of metal bands. I mean looking at the Periodic Table and thinking 'hmm I wanna see them elements fuse' (gently caress i dunno i'm no alchemist):
Ao3 archive link
Imgur gallery (SFW)

quote:

Feeling Debased by weatherflonium
Fandoms:Metall/u/rgy

No Archive Warnings Apply, Gold | Aurora Fiorino/Silver | Agatha Thaler, Gold | Aurora Fiorino, Silver | Agatha Thaler, Lead (Metall/u/rgy), Personification, Jealousy, Economics, Fluff, Not Completely Historically Accurate

Summary
With high demand and limited supply, Silver gets help from Lead to make ends meet. Gold gets jealous.

quote:

[EDIT 20/11/15: Minor retcon from a mention of Iron to a mention of Tin, since the metals now have canon ages that make Iron fitting in Gold's peer group much less likely]

:allears:

CommissarMega fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Apr 29, 2019

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Where’s the rest of the Internet Olds Godawful Fanfiction crew?

I'm still here, veteran of both GAFF and Fandom Wank.

CommissarMega posted:

Ex GAFF.net poster here :) Remember Tracy's BBQ? I wish I didn't.

EDIT: Oh gently caress, remember Cannonball? The 'pure, untamed erotica' guy? That dude was hilarious.

The catchphrase of "Experiencing pure untamed erotica and loving every minute of it" has become a punchline at my house.

I still chuckle over how we passed around the signature of "Surprise, Riker said as he boned young Wesley up the rear end".

God, what other fics do I remember from back then...

There was that one guy who had the rape fixation with Avril Lavigne and Amanda Byrnes. The classic Angel of Death Mengele fanfic (now with author defending the fic). https://www.fictionpress.com/s/2773304/1/The-Angel-of-Death . Legolas by laura. And I found this: https://the-site-guru.livejournal.com/1783.html#cutid1 not sure what links are still good on it though.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Beast Wars On The Price Is Right
By: Moon Kitty
The beast warriors become contestants on The Price Is Right!
Published: Jun 17, 2000

Inferno: The game is called "Hole-in-One"

Cheetor: (Very excited) I know this game!

Inferno: Good, because I wasn't going to explain it anyway…

~ Later, Cheetor got all the prizes wrong, so he should have to putt from the farthest line from the hole, but… ~

Inferno: Well, since you're a minor, we'll let you putt from the first line.

Cheetor: Cool! (Not even understanding what Inferno meant)

~ Cheetor gets ready to putt, 1 inch away from the hole. But when he hits the gulf ball, it misses the hole completely! ~

Inferno: That was pathetic!

~ The audience is laughing now ~

Cheetor: Aw man! (He walks away, head down in embarrassment)

~ Unfortunately for Cheetor, he just happens to step on a land mine ~

KABOOM!

~ We see little pieces of Cheetor landing all over the studio ~

Inferno: (To no one in particular) Remind me to thank Who's drat Insane for those land mines…

Megatron: And I thought his name was Suddam Hussein or something like that.

Inferno: Like anyone cares

Megatron: True

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Smegmatron

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED.

Pawg From Produce
Feb 11, 2019

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Bones posted:

Poke'mon vs. Animorphs

Dude had only ever seen the show, which is probably why he thought it sucked. In the books Rachel's battle morph was Grizzly Bear

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
this isn't exactly fanfiction itself, but it's about fanfiction so I figured it would be on-topic for the thread
https://twitter.com/Renta_Yaoi/status/1156776250658062336

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Digamma-F-Wau posted:

this isn't exactly fanfiction itself, but it's about fanfiction so I figured it would be on-topic for the thread
https://twitter.com/Renta_Yaoi/status/1156776250658062336
Horned-up teen loners talking about boys touchin' each other's wieners are having a more realistic and productive talk about healthcare than 17 of the 20+ people in the democratic primary.

At least the kids are alright.