Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Wattpad is the other good source -bad-it's-good fanfiction.
I present Trapped In a Island With Josh Hutcherson
https://www.wattpad.com/story/1401653-trapped-in-a-island-with-josh-hutcherson

quote:

kate runs away from home on her dads small boat while josh is on a cruse ship and a storm comes and they both fall but caus kate cant swim and josh is a really good swimmer he saves her but they get stuck on a island together so a celebrity and a normal teenage girl stuck on an island what will happen well they fall in love or get hungrey and eat each other read this book to find out
There's a twist at the end where the author becomes jealous of her own self-insert character and goes into the story to steal Josh for herself.
Jenny Nicholson's reading of it is also great https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVa-sqcDYZ4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
Fanfiction.net is funny and full of silly weirdos but when it banned banned nsfw the spinoff site Archive of Our own became a thing and it's not funny just gross :(

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Greetings! Welcome to this stupid fan fiction! Out of respect for the company that created my childhood (I'm a 2000s kid) I'm gonna say this, if your some kid who wandered on here, this isn't the real Mario, this is my weird Mario, don't let this impact your view on everyone's favorite plumber, without further ado: Mario Starts a Cult

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
the deviantart thread is going on a loving tear with some weird as gently caress fanfiction right now

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
This is a story about me, the author, having sexual intercourse with Princess Peach from the Super Mario Bros. series; Princess Zelda from The Legend of Zelda series; and Samus Aran from the Metroid series. I would like to note that the Zelda character playing in this story is not the blonde version from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, but the brunette version from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. The Samus character is also not the blonde version from the new age Metroid games, but the classic green haired version from the original NES Metroid. I did not want to have three blondes total because I wanted to spice things up a bit. If you want to play as the classic Samus in Metroid, enter "Justin Bailey" in the password mode. The character Kamek Koopa in this story first made his appearance in Super Mario World, and serves as a captain under Bowser.

This story contains very mature sexual scenes, strong language, and you should be at least 18 years old when reading this. It contains scenes of sexual body fluids, including fluid splashing; fluid drinking; and detailed descriptions of female fertilization. It is your responsibility if you e-mail, post, or direct this story to anyone outside of the original website that it was posted in. If you repost it, please only do so in an adult forum complete with all of this text and the disclaimer. None of this fanfic should be butchered up into pieces, and submitted throughout the internet without the legal warning, and all of the text that is included in here. Also, no e-mails with crap such as "Dude, you seriously need to get laid." I am 27 years old, and I'm getting married to my fiancée next year. This story was made for fun, pleasure, and anyone that wanted to enjoy it. If you have read the original 2005 version of A Nintendo Fan's Lust, this re-write is an update that contains more detailed sexual scenes, and is more explicit compared to the original version.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

so is the 2005 edition of A Nintendo Fan's Lust no longer canon because I am very, very interested in revisions to (a) fluid splashing (b) fluid drinking (c) detailed descriptions of female fertilization

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
"You are not like other lasagna," Garfield breathes into your ear. "Vore me daddy Garfield. I am your lasagna slut."

In this story, you are born as a lonely lasagna, but Garfield meets you and falls in love.

I dare u to jack off to this

https://www.wattpad.com/story/153304905-%E2%99%A1vore-me-garfield-smut-garfield-x-reader-%E2%99%A1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
“SPONGEBOB!” Mr. Krabs shouted. “I’m tired of bein’ a virgin. I need sexual intercourse, PRONTO!”