Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

drinking a beer and fixing a bike outside

for the past 4 months I've been drinking a beer and fixing a bike in the basement so it's a big improvement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it reached 68f here today and i got a lot of yard work in, currently at home after making soft tacos/burritos and chilling out in board shorts and a t-shirt

:)

added some crocuses to my sig

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Luvcow posted:

it reached 68f here today and i got a lot of yard work in, currently at home after making soft tacos/burritos and chilling out in board shorts and a t-shirt

:)

added some crocuses to my sig

crocus sig is sprung af. V nice

those crocuses made me envious as I have none of my own, but here's what I do have :

If you've never smelled hyacinths in the rain you ain't livin

E: I thought they were lilacs but nope

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Mar 30, 2019

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

opioid agonist posted:

crocus sig is sprung af. V nice

those crocuses made me envious as I have none of my own, but here's what I do have :

If you've never smelled hyacinths in the rain you ain't livin

E: I thought they were lilacs but nope

nice hyacinths! mine are growing but haven't budded yet, and the little spikey looking greenery there looks kind of like dianthus? not quite sure what your little purple flowers there are

i have a couple patches of pink dianthus (fire witch dianthus i think) in the beds in front of my house, they bloom for most of the summer and fall

Areola Grande

the tiny pink guys at the bottom are pluckable. You pull out the lil pink buds and bite em like a honeysuckle. They're sweet to the taste.

Goons Are Gifts

Jesus gently caress me sideways christ, I loving love those flowers right now

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

opioid agonist posted:

the tiny pink guys at the bottom are pluckable. You pull out the lil pink buds and bite em like a honeysuckle. They're sweet to the taste.

alright now i gotta find out what those are

Areola Grande

Luvcow posted:

alright now i gotta find out what those are

It's called henbit :engleft:

City of Glompton

slugs ate my crocuses :argh:

look at this instead

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

City of Glompton posted:

slugs ate my crocuses :argh:

look at this instead

years ago i helped my mother plant a shitload of tulips and they were coming up great and the day before they should have bloomed the deer ate almost all of them and she was devastated but she accepted it and it was years later when my tomatoes got eaten by chipmunks and raccoons that my father told me it's ok, those animals spend all year waiting for something to eat while we winter indoors and still thrive and we can find other things while they might not be able to. it sucks, and thats why i'm a terrible farmer, i'm not willing to kill the animals that might eat my crops. i guess what i'm saying is those slugs needed those crocuses, and it sucks you didn't get to see them bloom, but the picture you provided are beautiful.

:smith:

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:
I jumped in a lake today. It was great. Also very cold so I jumped right back out. Just thought y'all should know.

xcheopis

Sprue posted:

I jumped in a lake today. It was great. Also very cold so I jumped right back out. Just thought y'all should know.

My experience with lakes is that they are always cold, no matter the time of year.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

:ducksiren: WE HAVE TULIPS PEEKING UP, THIS IS NOT A loving DRIL TWEET :ducksiren:

Farecoal

There he go
spend less money on tulips

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Farecoal posted:

spend less money on tulips

Buddy I invested all my money in tulips, it's the get rich scheme that can't fail

City of Glompton

I spring cleaned all weekend and now im sprung out

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I am gonna grow a bunch of plants this year

Normally I don't because my cats would eat them but I think I'm gonna hang the plants from the ceiling

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

twoday posted:

I am gonna grow a bunch of plants this year

Normally I don't because my cats would eat them but I think I'm gonna hang the plants from the ceiling

While you're doing that don't forget to hang a pot of strawberries!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I SAW A WOOD BEE GETTING IN MY WOOD BEE HOUSE

alnilam

I wood bee delighted to see such a thing

alnilam

Carpenter bees are so cute i always imagine oafish tuba music when i watch them

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'll get some pictures when my neighbors are done trimming their trees; lil bee butts are too scared to come out when there's saws. :ohdear:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also planting fifty more strawberry Bois tonight and whoa poo poo I'm up to 250 strawberry plants now. Wooooooo!

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

Also planting fifty more strawberry Bois tonight and whoa poo poo I'm up to 250 strawberry plants now. Wooooooo!

that is . . . a lot of strawberries

I hope you are also planting shortcake plants and whipped cream plants so everythign balances out

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Manifisto posted:

that is . . . a lot of strawberries

I hope you are also planting shortcake plants and whipped cream plants so everythign balances out

I am, and I'm also planting Mason jar plants because I'm selling jam this year for the community garden fundraiser in Ferguson.

xcheopis

alnilam posted:

Carpenter bees are so cute i always imagine oafish tuba music when i watch them

One of my favourite bee tweets

https://mobile.twitter.com/cmgaldre/status/1015863541813817344?lang=en

alnilam

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

There has never been a more accurate bee tweet

Also my neighbors suck and ruined bee time for me. They stopped sawing at like 8pm and I hate them. Same neighbors who complained last year that my big beautiful bush was unsightly and also the horny neighbors from this morning. I hope they sit on a horse Chestnut.

Areola Grande

I wouldn't wish that on anyone. p messed up!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

opioid agonist posted:

I wouldn't wish that on anyone. p messed up!

what if the ppl honked their horn on their car for two hours solid and then they cut trees that were actually very nice and not bad or sick they were just tall, but until like 8pm

also what if they told you ur bush is unruly and unsightly, i mean that's p rude

Areola Grande

hamjobs posted:

also what if they told you ur bush is unruly and unsightly, i mean that's p rude

I get that a lot actually. You are right

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

opioid agonist posted:

I get that a lot actually. You are right

please control ur bush

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Areola Grande

a nice tulip tree :palmon:

5/5 would nuzzle

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
may day photo dump:

wild (may apple?) flowers at a place my dog and i walk, first pic is being photo bombed by a little princess pine:

a tasteful nude of my dog by the river shortly after passing the may flowers:

some of my grape hyacinths:

and finally some of my tulips, used to have orange ones too but not sure where they went/why they're not blooming this year:

happy may day everyone, careful dancing around your may poles and while celebrating your pagan ceremonies

Luvcow fucked around with this message at 20:41 on May 1, 2019

Areola Grande

Luvcow posted:

may day photo dump:

wild (may apple?) flowers at a place my dog and i walk, first pic is being photo bombed by a little princess pine:

a tasteful nude of my dog by the river shortly after passing the may flowers:

some of my grape hyacinths:

and finally some of my tulips, used to have orange ones too but not sure where they went/why they're not blooming this year:

happy may day everyone, careful dancing around your may poles and while celebrating your pagan ceremonies

if animal crossing New Leaf has taught me anything, the orange tulips are probably the product of cross-pollination between your red and yellow tulips. it may be that the orange tulips will be late bloomers for this reason

as for the grape hyacinths, i can practically smell em rn

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Goons Are Gifts

:swoon:

Byob should so a spring outdoor photo thread day where we all make such excellent journeys!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

prepuce repurposed posted:

if animal crossing New Leaf has taught me anything, the orange tulips are probably the product of cross-pollination between your red and yellow tulips. it may be that the orange tulips will be late bloomers for this reason

as for the grape hyacinths, i can practically smell em rn

not sure about the cross bc they were already here when i moved in but here's a pic of them from may 6th, 2014:

Goons Are Great posted:

:swoon:

Byob should so a spring outdoor photo thread day where we all make such excellent journeys!!

:agreed: i would love to see more flowers from byob people

Areola Grande

chocolate mint is flourishing on my windowsill and is probably ready for soil

:palmon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

prepuce repurposed posted:

chocolate mint is flourishing on my windowsill and is probably ready for soil

:palmon:

nice! spreads like crazy but it's edible and delicious, good luck to your little guy there and his impending planting