Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
whos tryina rut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
whos dtm (down to mate)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
wiping my musk on my neighbors bushes and hoping they don't notice, been a few weeks now so tonight i'm making it official and moving the fence over two feet to expand my range

Manifisto

I have noticed an increase in my nest-building behaviors, and I suppose if I happen to lay an egg we'll be able to determine my gender without an expensive dna test

ty nesamdoom!

treasure bear

DNA is trash, vinyl has a much warmer sound.

treasure bear

ive been frolicking around the park!!!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

treasure bear posted:

ive been frolicking around the park!!!

did u find good trash or bad

xcheopis

prepuce repurposed posted:

did u find good trash or bad

The name is "treasure bear", not "trash bear".
:colbert:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
he will answer... in time.

bear time :byobear:

Goons Are Gifts

It's all cloudy and breeze-y and no sun but also no rain. This spring needs an upgrade!

Especially because I went out to film bees but the weather told me not to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

A big bat flew over my car as I was driving last night. "Whoa, that's one heck of a bat!" I said, or I would have if I had not been singing total eclipse of the heart very loudly.