Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

congratulations on coming out and this good opinion

I still feel awfully weird about it because it's not the place and time nor does it matter in the least because really, as a bi white guy I don't think I have come anywhere near as close to the amount of shaming and/or pain as others have suffered but I guess my main point is Phiz just go write for loving Twitter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombiejack
Jan 16, 2006
Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.

Bronze Fonz posted:

July 4th: Something Awful officially apologizes to foot fetishists, the alt-right and that one guy somewhere who gets a kick out of jamming his willy in a 220v socket.

Making fun of furries will never be wrong.

I believe the mods are prepping a written apology to boybliss and beastforum on the grounds some of them probably voted for Hillary.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Bronze Fonz posted:

I still feel awfully weird about it because it's not the place and time nor does it matter in the least because really, as a bi white guy I don't think I have come anywhere near as close to the amount of shaming and/or pain as others have suffered but I guess my main point is Phiz just go write for loving Twitter.

he should not write for twitter if his ongoing three-day melty of some of the shittiest posting i've ever seen is any indication

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

he should not write for twitter if his ongoing three-day melty of some of the shittiest posting i've ever seen is any indication

https://twitter.com/MALTSCHLITZMANN/status/1278872025105338368

????????

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Jesus Christ

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
who is outside my house screaming LOG OFF, because i will constantly apologize for dumb poo poo in the worst way,

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
is there a smart sounding german word for being embarrassed for someone who is doing something extremely embarrassing without realizing they are being a failure of a human lol

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Clawtopsy posted:

is there a smart sounding german word for being embarrassed for someone who is doing something extremely embarrassing without realizing they are being a failure of a human lol

Yes, but coincidentally enough it's spelled exactly like a word you can't say here anymore.

Horace
Apr 17, 2007

Gone Skiin'

Clawtopsy posted:

Fremdschämen

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Weird that the guy who was super excited to write for the front page of Something Awful in 2019 doesn't seem to have the best judgement.

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

everythingWasBees posted:

does anybody know if forums user "Literal Nazi Furry" is still around?

im just posting in the yakuza thread in games primarily now lol

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/bolgy-wolgy/

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
even a broken clock is right once a day

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Starting to think maybe the taxman should retain ownership of the site.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

talk about leaving a job half done though, that masculinity one is still there

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
i have 172 PMs of people contacting me to say they're a furry. i don't think think a stance against furries is going to work between how many there already are and how even some notable posters messaged me to say they're furry. at a certain point you learn to accept some things even if you don't like them. idk why people feel the need to pm me but it makes me think SA already has a lot of furries along with the side thought that i extremely don't think this is remotely worth giving a poo poo about since it's not like the furry community has been desperate for the moment they can sign up for SA anyways.

and people say nobody gets PMs. god

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

i have 172 PMs of people contacting me to say they're a furry. i don't think think a stance against furries is going to work between how many there already are and how even some notable posters messaged me to say they're furry. at a certain point you learn to accept some things even if you don't like them. idk why people feel the need to pm me but it makes me think SA already has a lot of furries along with the side thought that i extremely don't think this is remotely worth giving a poo poo about since it's not like the furry community has been desperate for the moment they can sign up for SA anyways.

i dont think there needs to be a stance on furries any more than we need a stance on any other group of people

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Literal Nazi Furry posted:

I don't have any PMs from gay people. :negative:

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

So Lowtax isn’t gonna pay his writers?

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

if anyone wants to reach out and share embarrassing facts about themselves, my pms are open

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

i dont think there needs to be a stance on furries any more than we need a stance on any other group of people

i think the stance should be forcing lowtax into personally paying me back for the times i got banned for being furry. i want my loving money, lowtax you god drat wife beater

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I'd welcome an evenhanded and well-developed article on the community's history with furries and how the perspective's evolved, if it was fun to read of course. That article's only use or point was to facilitate this moment:

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Daikloktos posted:

I'd welcome an evenhanded and well-developed article on the community's history with furries and how the perspective's evolved, if it was fun to read of course. That article's only use or point was to facilitate this moment:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Daikloktos posted:

i love that someone who basically has nothing to do with SA can meaningfully apologize on our behalf and also that someone who doesn't belong to a community can split that community into good and bad based on their reaction to some terrible posting

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

wait i don't love that but i think it's very funny

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Hey OP I'm attacking specifically you and your terrible writing. Quit hiding from legitimate criticism behind some loving idea that people aren't actually mad at you but at the site's history.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

American McGay posted:

Hey OP I'm attacking specifically you and your terrible writing. Quit hiding from legitimate criticism behind some loving idea that people aren't actually mad at you but at the site's history.

They retreated to Twitter for a multiple days down meltdown, and it seems it is not going to end today.

https://twitter.com/MALTSCHLITZMANN/status/1279515689062207490

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

I lay on my back

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.
i would say that this is just a way for lowtax to cause poo poo on the forum but i also don't think lowtax is smart enough for that

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Hey Lowtax

Lowtax posted:

I will absolutely not stick around the forums, unless every single person who has accused me of abusing women personally apologizes to me once this dumbass accusation is thrown out of court and I'm proven innocent. Just like the last two accusations.

Literally no one in the entire universe wants you to be "around" here nor anywhere else.

Just disappear, gently caress off, die or whatever you do, just gently caress off and literally everyone on this entire planet will be better off from you not being "around".

You can keep attacking your accusers' credibility on your facebook (LOL) but only your handful of "facebook friends" support you now and forever henceforth.

Please, just gently caress off forever you awful, terrible loving piece of poo poo.

ANYONE with half a brain can see right through you. And it is as ugly as it is pathetic, you piece. of. poo poo. 20 years of nothing but piece. of. poo poo.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Bronze Fonz posted:

Hey Lowtax

Literally no one in the entire universe wants you to be "around" here nor anywhere else.

Just disappear, gently caress off, die or whatever you do, just gently caress off and literally everyone on this entire planet will be better off from you not being "around".

You can keep attacking your accusers' credibility on your facebook (LOL) but only your handful of "facebook friends" support you now and forever henceforth.

Please, just gently caress off forever you awful, terrible loving piece of poo poo.

ANYONE with half a brain can see right through you. And it is as ugly as it is pathetic, you piece. of. poo poo. 20 years of nothing but piece. of. poo poo.

"Richard" Lowtax "Kyanka" I cordially invite you to get your favorite crazy straw and suck my whole rear end, bitch

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Hey Lowtax, have you gone and hosed yourself already?

Because if not I would invite you to go gently caress yourself you awful piece of poo poo.

Literally nobody is buying that terrible poo poo you're propping up against Logan on your Facebook, save for the few loving morons hitting Like and commenting some stupid poo poo in support of the piece of poo poo that you are.

You are an open book, as transparent as you are desperate, and it is a terrible thing to witness.

Please... stop posting anywhere, just gently caress off and eat a bag of poo poo on your way down.

TAX CANX

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Because if not I would invite you to go gently caress yourself you awful piece of poo poo.

Literally nobody is buying that terrible poo poo you're propping up against Logan on your Facebook, save for the few loving morons hitting Like and commenting some stupid poo poo in support of the piece of poo poo that you are.

You are an open book, as transparent as you are desperate, and it is a terrible thing to witness.

Please... stop posting anywhere, just gently caress off and eat a bag of poo poo on your way down.

TAX CANX

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

TAX CANX

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Did I mention that literally nobody is buying into this awful, terrible demeaning poo poo you're trying to pull off on Logan?

Because it needs to be said, you terrible loving piece of awful poo poo.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Your kids are better off without you around.

Your exes are better off without you around.

Your family is better off without you around.

Something Awful is better off without you around.

The internet is better off without you around.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

This world is better without you.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Whatever happens to you, please make it so we don't even loving know because nobody cares, bitch.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Bronze Fonz posted:

Whatever happens to you, please make it so we don't even loving know because nobody cares, bitch.

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

Bronze Fonz posted:

lowtax will never stop posting, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzfqr9p9koY