Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Hey Lowtax!

Nobody cares bitch.

Stop attacking Logan publicly, and privately.

Literally everyone can see right through your poo poo and it's disgusting.

You awful, terrible gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Can you make fun of him in a funny way and not in a spam the whole page way

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

Can you make fun of him in a funny way and not in a spam the whole page way

Of course my dear:

https://i.imgur.com/qUsQ9OZ.mp4

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/GQtRMT6.mp4

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Alright, take it to the Yikeseroo thread you weirdo.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/DNOM4ti.mp4

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

I asked for funny not whatever this is

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2Fk8pH7to

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y2Rde7wnyA

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I know I joined in and it was cathartic in a lil way but I gotta ask, you do know he is not reading this specific thread right

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

American McGay posted:

Alright, take it to the Yikeseroo thread you weirdo.

They're all in there already, just making extra sure the fucktax has to scroll over them.

Bluedeanie: juuuuuust in case, you're never too sure.

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
i'd take another 10 years of low effort Mega Man themed Farrell threads over anything this Phiz guy has written

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Can someone post links to "high effort" Farrel articles so we know they exist?

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Bronze I know you mean well but maybe now is a good time to log off and take a breath.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Ruffini posted:

Bronze I know you mean well but maybe now is a good time to log off and take a breath.

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

did a writer for the front page claim to be carrying the weight of the forums on their shoulders? because that would be some actually funny frontpage related content for once

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
the only good own in this thread was synthy's and the rest is this self important gbs crap lol

e: it was in the other thread but still applies

ArfJason fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Jul 5, 2020

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

slow_twitch posted:

did a writer for the front page claim to be carrying the weight of the forums on their shoulders? because that would be some actually funny frontpage related content for once
Oh better than that; he came around to accepting this burden circumstance had thrust upon him

https://twitter.com/MALTSCHLITZMANN/status/1278713167024095233

https://twitter.com/MALTSCHLITZMANN/status/1278736998438748161

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

Daikloktos posted:

Oh better than that; he came around to accepting this burden circumstance had thrust upon him

ah yes, the write man's burden

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Ruffini posted:

baconmug
Nov 24, 2016
I'd just like to say I love how all that's come of this asstard's attempt to apologize to furries on behalf of all of SA is furries piling on him(?) for sticking his(?) head up.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
what the gently caress. jesus CHRIST.

there's a front page!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

there's a front page!??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

yeah its real bad op, some real embarrassing articles being posted there, articles so bad that a wifebeater rouses himself from a drug and booze slumber to delete them!!

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i hope you got paid for those articles because their lovely quality is the fault of whoever accepted them and you deserve to get paid for your time, but never make another one again please

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

how did you join the site in 2016, yet your account is from 2011? also, i dont care because your articles are bad.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

Nice meltdown

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i hope you got paid for those articles because their lovely quality is the fault of whoever accepted them and you deserve to get paid for your time, but never make another one again please

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
On behalf of the furry community I accept your apology. Thank you.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Funky See Funky Do posted:

On behalf of the furry community I accept your apology. Thank you.

thank you, funky see funky do. i have official mod word that upgrades and new accounts on the post-lowtax forums will in fact be free for furries, as Restitution.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

ah, the Lowtax Gambit of negative attention is actually good

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
get more of my jokes delivered straight to your cracked up phone by following me on twitter: https://twitter.com/MALTSCHLITZMANN

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
can someone check if prester jane is still trying to insist that they're more "goon famous" than me? i don't want to even engage with them that much, i'm worried that somehow searching for them will set them off again.

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
:whitewater:

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

can someone check if prester jane is still trying to insist that they're more "goon famous" than me? i don't want to even engage with them that much, i'm worried that somehow searching for them will set them off again.

this is embarrassing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

pathetic