Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
R1: Ed Oliver, DL, Houston
R2: Nassir Adderley, S, Delaware
R3: Miles Sanders, RB, Penn State

A lot of boom or bust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

I tried to make as an authentic seahawks draft as possible, but without the ability to trade down it can never be truly authentic. Did somewhat of a reach in the 1st for a player that fits the hawks profile and what they might want to do on offense (dear god we need another WR) and a DL in the 3rd who has the ability to beast out (IMO) with some extra coaching and training.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

wandler20 posted:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
R1: Ed Oliver, DL, Houston
R2: Nassir Adderley, S, Delaware
R3: Miles Sanders, RB, Penn State

A lot of boom or bust.

What's funny is all three are garnering serious buzz around Falcon land. You basically nailed many Falcon fans dream draft haha...

Here's mine...I have no real clue how good or bad it really is.

1. Rashan Gary, DE, Michigan
2. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, S, Florida
3. Tytus Howard, OT, Alabama St

Gary seems to be a very interesting prospect. Seems like folks either think he will bust, or he was used wrong at Michigan and will be a stud at the next level with the right coaching.

CGJ brings that hybrid role Quinn loves...I went back and forth with Savage and Darnell here.

Howard is a project but seems like could grow into a great oline piece in the future.

On the surface, seems ok...though not sure how much day 1 impact this draft brings to Atlanta.

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
Houston Texans

1. Dalton Risner
2. Yodny Cajuste
2. Amani Hooker
3. Justin Layne

I think this was the best draft I've had for the Texans. Risner can strengthen the Oline wherever he goes. He is nasty too.
Cajuste is injured but I think he is also a good potential left tackle and can always go inside.
I preferred Hooker as Safety because he plays in the box and has good instincts. I know others preferred Savage or Rapp but I think he better fits what the Texans need.
Layne has a lot of potential but might take a while to get there. Third round is a good place to take him though.

I got the guy I wanted in the first, even though Cody Ford did drop and I was tempted. I feel good about Risner though.
The one player I did miss out on was Amani Oruwariye, the Steelers took him two picks before my first second.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

Carolina Panthers

16. Carolina Panthers TheFlyingLlama Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida

47. Carolina Panthers TheFlyingLlama Kelvin Harmon, WR, NC State

77. Carolina Panthers TheFlyingLlama Oshane Ximines, EDGE, Old Dominion

100. Carolina Panthers (compensatory) TheFlyingLlama Mike Bell, S, Fresno St

pretty decent draft imo. Taylor would be great value at 16. Harmon would be a solid pick at 47, even though he probably wasn't the best pick I could have made there. Ximines and Bell were okay value at major positions of need. Could have done better overall, but forgot how much goons value linemen

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Saints won, thanks for reading.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Washington is trash and my dart throwing will end up being better than their real draft.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Catfish Noodlin posted:

13. Miami Dolphins Catfish Noodlin Dwayne Haskins, QB, The Ohio State University
48. Miami Dolphins Catfish Noodlin Garrett Bradbury, C, NC State
78. Miami Dolphins Catfish Noodlin Charles Omenihu, DE, Texas

It's a pretty good draft but I don't think it's all that realistic that the Dolphins will take Haskins or be able to take Bradbury.

You stole 3 rounds of value especially that 2nd round. 3rd is a backflip pick by itself but getting Bradbury in the 2nd @ 16 is a pipe dream

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Denver Broncos

10. Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
41. Blake Cashman, LB, Minnesota
71. Michael Deiter, G, Wisconsin

I like it a lot and will probably like it more than the real life QB-less draft

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I want Cavauro to come in here and admit my draft was good!!!

It's the best one

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
I don't know enough about the players I drafted to know if I should be happy or not that I got them :v:

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I don't know enough about the players I drafted to know if I should be happy or not that I got them :v:

Your first two round picks were good.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Los Angeles Rams draft: killin it

Pick 31: Jeffery Simmons, DT; Great pick. Some evaluators have this guy as THE best player in the draft. He could step comfortably into Suh's shoes and be an impact player from the second he takes the field. He won't slip this far.
Pick 94: Darrell Henderson, RB; Also a great pick. After I chose him the news came out that the Rams had had him in for a visit, so clearly they are thinking the same way. In the actual draft I believe he has a good chance to be long gone by this pick. The man AVERAGED 8.9 yards per carry. 8.9!! And he's a home run hitter like Gurley (although without the size).
Pick 99: Max Scharping, OT; Solid line depth. Not an instant starter but has the size and athleticism to become one. The Rams are fantastic at training up NFL O linemen and this guy is great grist for that mill.

Overall grade: A+. No way in hell do the first four rounds go better than this in reality barring a trade-up or something like that.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Simmons could easily slip just because he's coming off a torn ACL in January and won't be able to play this season.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Play posted:

Pick 31: Jeffery Simmons, DT; Great pick. Some evaluators have this guy as THE best player in the draft. He could step comfortably into Suh's shoes and be an impact player from the second he takes the field. He won't slip this far.
Pick 94: Darrell Henderson, RB; Also a great pick. After I chose him the news came out that the Rams had had him in for a visit, so clearly they are thinking the same way. In the actual draft I believe he has a good chance to be long gone by this pick. The man AVERAGED 8.9 yards per carry. 8.9!! And he's a home run hitter like Gurley (although without the size).
Pick 99: Max Scharping, OT; Solid line depth. Not an instant starter but has the size and athleticism to become one. The Rams are fantastic at training up NFL O linemen and this guy is great grist for that mill.

Overall grade: A+. No way in hell do the first four rounds go better than this in reality barring a trade-up or something like that.

Frame this.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

wandler20 posted:

Simmons could easily slip just because he's coming off a torn ACL in January and won't be able to play this season.

That's true. Apparently there is also some off-the-field poo poo. But teams in the second half of the first round (once all of the top healthy D linemen are gone) will probably take a chance on him. We'll see but to me he looks like a first round. Teams aren't nearly as scared of ACL tears as they used to be

I'll put it next to my third grade book report that earned an A+ and my "Most Sportsmanlike" trophy from under-16 comp soccer

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Play posted:

Everyone is thinking Henderson is a late first round pick now, so if that comes to fruition that's some good value there

Play
Apr 25, 2006

DariusLikewise posted:

Everyone is thinking Henderson is a late first round pick now, so if that comes to fruition that's some good value there

Holy poo poo I checked and you're right. Some article refers to him as "potential first round RB Darrell Henderson". That's . . . quite a jump from when I made that evaluation and he was pegged as a third or fourth round guy.

Personally I'm not sure I would want him in the first round. But if you watch the guy you can see that there is some serious promise there. A runner with a unique style which is always cool, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Welp