Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HappyKitty

I'm too high to post in BYOB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyKitty

Hay sailors, it's ya girl Adora ready to PARTAY, we got a lot of crazy poo poo going down here, poo poo is LIT

Goons Are Gifts

Hey HK how's it going, I was worried about you!

HappyKitty

I've been in concussion recovery, setting up logistics for my return to school, working out medical appointments, trying to figure out who I am now that I've decided to transition (the answer is myself), working on cleaning the house (slow going when I can manage maybe one substantial chore per diem before I run out of energy and need to sit down), so yeah, there's been A Lot of things happening, and it's all especially bewildering when you're still trying to rearrange your own brain.

But I'm about to see my psychiatrist (don't worry, I'm only High on Jesus™ at this particular moment), and my wife is coming with me. We have... much to discuss. Mostly good things, but it's not going to be easy. I have a feeling I will need to spend the rest of the evening chilling.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm proud of you, HK. You're a good egg and deserve hugs. I hope you're recovering well; concussions are scary.

Let's do... Weed Jesus.

Goons Are Gifts

I thought this would be a harsh time for you after you already mentioned some of those things before.
Since the past is the past, I want to wish you best luck and a good time with all of those stressful things to deal with and I am def not high enough to post in this thread yet (not even high enough to post in the prequel actually!), but wanted to say that anyways

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

HappyKitty posted:

I've been in concussion recovery, setting up logistics for my return to school, working out medical appointments, trying to figure out who I am now that I've decided to transition (the answer is myself), working on cleaning the house (slow going when I can manage maybe one substantial chore per diem before I run out of energy and need to sit down), so yeah, there's been A Lot of things happening, and it's all especially bewildering when you're still trying to rearrange your own brain.

But I'm about to see my psychiatrist (don't worry, I'm only High on Jesus™ at this particular moment), and my wife is coming with me. We have... much to discuss. Mostly good things, but it's not going to be easy. I have a feeling I will need to spend the rest of the evening chilling.

You are on the right and good path HappyKitty. I cast Protection from Non-Chill on you and compound that party wide buff with Hasten Chill and Power Word: Chill.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

HappyKitty posted:

Welcome to a bigger and brighter world, friend:love: I can personally assure you, no matter how daunting it seems, life gets nothing but better from here on out.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

redm

hello hope you are well

WindmillSlayer

HappyKitty posted:

is your wife single

HappyKitty

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I would absolutely unironically read this

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Got so high I steam cleaned my boyfriend's couch so I can spill bong water on it again!!!!!!!

Goons Are Gifts

Happy spilling!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Happy spilling!

I'm gonna start steam cleaning all the chairs soon, I'm moderately obsessed and it's all thanks to weed

Goons Are Gifts

found it thanks hamjobs!!

Actually is this the sequel thread or are both equally amazing??

HappyKitty

Just believe in the heart of the cards

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My boyfriend is a weird cute werewolf and he's too sleepy to post in byob, should I tell him about the thread? He already has an account and used to post here a long long time ago.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

hamjobs posted:

My boyfriend is a weird cute werewolf and he's too sleepy to post in byob, should I tell him about the thread? He already has an account and used to post here a long long time ago.

He must post.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I will attempt to wake him when he is less sleepy; he even smells like sleeping rn

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

hamjobs posted:

I will attempt to wake him when he is less sleepy; he even smells like sleeping rn

What that smell like

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

What that smell like

A Very Good Egg

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

He's also the king of cats and is attempting to everyone a feral cat (who is increasingly friendly and likes to come up for snacks and cuddles) into the house so we can check her a chip. I named her Errata.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Wow

Really high tbh

Goons Are Gifts

Oh I'd love to meet the HJ boyfriend!!

Hello you in case you are already lurking!!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Goons Are Great posted:

Oh I'd love to meet the HJ boyfriend!!

Hello you in case you are already lurking!!

I heard he is called lambjobs

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

opioid agonist posted:

I heard he is called lambjobs

He is in fact not!!!!!!!!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
lol'd

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

hamjobs posted:

He is in fact not!!!!!!!!

Shamjobs.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Listen

Cramjobs sandjobs

HappyKitty

*Looks around for a treat to give Mr Darcy because he is such a good boy*

"hmm.... two bite brownies, bag of semisweet chocolate chips, dark-chocolate-covered coffee beans, and uh... rum-filled dark-chocolate truffles"

"I'm so sorry Mr Darcy."

*Go gets him a piece of fuckin BREAD WITH BUTTER ON IT, OH YISS

HappyKitty

HappyKitty posted:

"hmm.... two bite brownies, bag of semisweet chocolate chips, dark-chocolate-covered coffee beans, and uh... rum-filled dark-chocolate truffles"

"I'm so sorry Mr Darcy."

I really hyped it up too and he is losing his MIND

He is such a happy puppy right now

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HappyKitty posted:

"I'm so sorry Mr Darcy."

You are the best doggemomme

Stalwart Dykes

hamjobs posted:

You are the best doggemomme

:swoon:

Stalwart Dykes fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Apr 9, 2019

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This thread is now about good and pure girls also Mr Darcy and also about being too high to find the bowl on my bong

Stoner Sloth

HappyKitty posted:

I really hyped it up too and he is losing his MIND

He is such a happy puppy right now

Dogs are the best people :h:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

kalel

HappyKitty posted:

good luck on your journey 🙏

Stoner Sloth

SciFiDownBeat posted:

good luck on your journey 🙏

:yeah:

*smokes extra wheeeds so as to send chill vibes to HappyKitty*

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

imtoo high to post in vbyob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I don't need weed to get high. I'm high on life and amphetamines.