Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

I've loved FF since I was a kid, never played FFXII though. I remedied that and realized that I should play tactics too to close my final fantasy gaps. What's the best way to play FFT now? I have ps4/pc/switch/ios. Touch screen controls seem like they'd be kind of jank. Do I need to go down an emulator route?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

I dropped off final fantasy after 10 but started playing FFXIV last year and it's been wonderful. I also picked up FF7R and it's the first modern sp final fantasy game that's clicked for me, the combat was very satisfying, especially on hard. I was skeptical after trying FFXV and being disappointed with combat that I found floaty and unengaging.

This trailer has me stoked, I find myself getting excited and I haven't been excited for a final fantasy before its release since 9 :allears: can't wait!

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Tae posted:

It's chasing an aesthetic that mainline FF non-mmo games haven't had in like nearly 20 years

Can't wait for this :unsmith: