Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

I just started playing FFXV as a road trip simulator now that outside is banned for the time being.

I haven't played a Final Fantasy since the intro to XIII bored my pants clean off, but I'm enjoying this one so far. Camping, fishing and taking stupid photographs with diner mascots. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

I'm about 15 hours into FFXV now (still on chapter 3 :sweatdrop:) and I was shocked to find a Crow's Nest location without a Kenny Crow out front for photos, my road trip is ruined!

Also, the neckbeard is hilariously accurate.

RillAkBea fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Apr 20, 2020

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Regarding translations/localizations, as somebody who works in translation, the key to a "Good TranslationTM" is an active relationship between the studio and the localization team. The studio should provide the team with appropriate supporting documents and a line of communication open to ask questions. In the Aerith/Aeris scenario, theoretically the studio should provide a list of official English spellings for proper nouns because there's literally no way to infer the exact spelling from Japanese. There's also the question of creative freedom in translation which is somewhat more difficult.

The worst case scenario (and sadly very real) is the localization team gets only a text dump excel file and a deadline. No context, no style document, no test kit. This is how you get all those way too literal translations because in that situation you really don't have any other choice.

That said, I also feel some overly literal translations have an element of psuedo-purism to them. There's definitely a certain subset of fans of specifically Japanese media that insist anything but a word-perfect translation is a betrayal of the original.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

jokes posted:

But FF4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 was a hell of a streak. Even the low point, 8, was still a fantastic romp akin to FF5 where you’re definitely supposed to break the poo poo out of the game according to its own internal ruleset without exploiting bugs and stuff.

I really enjoyed 8 but I was an edgy teen when I first played it which is basically the target audience so I had a great time being a moody teenager with a ~gunblade~:swoon:

That said, I'm playing the remaster a little here and there, and having worked as a teacher to moody teens for a couple of years I'm pretty sure Quistis is a saint to have lasted as long as she did with students like Squall and Seifer.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Wow, I think I finally figured out FF8's combat system. It's such a weirdly unintuitive system that goes directly against every other RPG before it that I had a real problem with it back in the day and never finished the game because I was getting constantly wrecked. The game does do a pretty bad job explaining it though and they really shouldn't have let you pick your own battle menu for the first 2 missions because if you've played other (J)RPGs of course you're going to choose "Fight, GF, Magic, Item" which it turns out is objectively wrong. :psyduck:

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Aithon posted:

Fight, Magic, Draw, whatever will be solid throughout the game. GF summoning falls off quickly and takes forever, except the couple support ones you'll get later. Even just Item is okay for support, most other action abilities are situational to useless. Again, the main exception is Card from Quezacotl, which is really good if you plan on engaging with Triple Triad and refinement at all.

The two biggest "traps" in FF8's design are IMO:
- Draw in combat is slow to the point of uselessness. You still want to have Draw on at least one person for the odd boss battle with a new GF on the draw list, but it sucks for actually obtaining most magic. I've seen a lot of people go "well, I wanted to like FF8 but drawing 100 of every magic is boring as heck" and never figure out to just not do that, because...
- the entire crafting/loot system is locked behind unlockable skills you need to select manually. Get the refinement skills for your GF (anything that ends in -RF, like Quezacotl's T Mag-RF makes thunder magic) and you'll be able to turn all the junk monsters keep dropping into better junk and useful magic. The game will not tell you about it anywhere and if you don't set learn priorities manually these will be learned dead last like 2/3 through the game.

I hope this helps. I really like this game but goddamn, it makes it hard to figure out how to have fun with it.

Yeah, the problem I was having when I first played it was I had most people use Item and just had one dedicated magic user on the team, like a more traditional setup. I didn't realize that the entire system revolved around draw and magic, and that items aren't even nearly as useful as in other games. Right now I have 2 characters on Fight, GF, Magic, Draw and one on Fight, GF, Draw, Item which is working well as the GFs haven't quite dropped off yet and they're pretty useful for tidying up mobs after I've finished sucking their blood magic.

Also, yes, god drat the GFs, I don't think I even realized until this playthrough all the neat abilities they have that you may never learn if you don't manually select them. Yes, that's right Shiva, just keep pumping hundreds of points into your own stats, don't mind me over here getting completely mooked.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

NikkolasKing posted:

And of course, for the American release, the cover of the game prominently features Squall, Seifer and Rinoa. Don't forget the love triangle aspect that is kinda built up and then abandoned just like the Squall/Seifer "fated rivalry."

That box art is so awful, it's just a really weird photoshop copy paste job. None of them are even in the same perspective.

Though it's not as weird as what I found when I was looking for that box art:
https://twitter.com/CoolBoxArt/status/928625197481152517?s=20

Wow, a Toyota Echo... how very inspiring?

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Gosh, I don't even wanna know how long I spent on it but I got the Tonberry GF in VIII. Unfortunately what took so long was the wiki I read said that turning Tonberries into cards counts, which it turns out it does not :negative: Luckily by that point I'd worked out a strategy abusing limit breaks and percentage based attacks so it didn't take quite as long to whack another 20. Then the King turns up (I love him so much, especially how his knife is regular sized and just looks tiny in his big green... hand thingy?) and it turns out he's immune to percentage based attacks and I didn't have another strategy so I just had to spend 20 minutes chipping him down. :sweatdrop: He has cure and life magic to draw from though, so at least it was an easy fight.

And now he's my friend :3:

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

FF8 talk. Oh man, I thought Jumbo Cactuar was bad but the Bahamut quest is just inhumane. I survived only by the power of luck after he pulled out 2 megaflares in a row and left me with one party member on low triple digits.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

He ran away :smith:

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

I got up to the last disc of FF8 and wow, that got real existential real quick.

The final dungeon has a pretty interesting gimmick taking away most of your powers. Hopefully it works out as a good kind of interesting and not just arbitrary end game fake difficulty.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

The White Dragon posted:

1) iirc it seals JUNCTION because gently caress YOU
2) it's not interesting it's just arbitrary end game fake difficulty
3) it's not difficult either however so it ends up just being really stupid

NikkolasKing posted:

I like the power-sealing gimmick. I just wish it was in a more challenging game. They tried to make things hard in the last hour of the game. Better late than never?

I was a neat idea, but as soon as you unlock magic and revive, you have 90% of your effective power back. Having an actual proper dungeon with puzzles was nice though.

Help Im Alive posted:

Yeah it's neat + has good music

I'm gonna be humming that tune for weeks now.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

I just finished FFVIII for the first time ever and wow, that managed to get even more nuts somehow. Holy self fulfilling time loop batman!

I'm glad everyone had a happy ending :3:

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

cheetah7071 posted:

When I first finished it (as an adult, I didnt have a playstation as a kid) my reaction was the exact opposite. Juuuuust enough evidence that R=U to make me think they're going to so something really cool with it, then they don't. And it looks like Squall died but then it's a fakeout?

I ended up coming to peace with the fact that the only fitting ending for FF8 is an ending where they clearly made the FMV while the story was still in flux and had elements they later went on to remove, because that kind of nonsense is the essence of FF8

After all the insane plot escalation I just wasn't quite in the mood for a grim-dark ending. I'd have liked a little more epilogue though.

cheetah7071 posted:

Instead of finishing FF7R, just give the midgar treatment to the best four hours of each FF

That's not even a bad idea actually. I'd like to see that happen.

RillAkBea fucked around with this message at 20:35 on May 11, 2020

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

In retrospective, I rather enjoyed FF8's combat system for the first half of the game. Before you build up your library of spells there's a lot of experimenting you can do but after a certain point tough battles just devolve into endlessly spamming magic. Ultimecia in particular felt like it should have been a more strategic battle and a test of your knowledge of the system, but it turns out the system is fairly shallow and relies on you having collected a large amount of powerful spells so we're back to spamming. I would have also liked to see more distinction between the characters as, limit breaks aside, between the wonky combat and junction system they're all functionally identical. Rinoa at least gets Angelo Rush though, so you're probably going to pick her and whoever your favorite of the rest is (Selphie :3:).

I bought up all the remasters on the PS Store sale so next I'm thinking either IX (which I've never played) or X (which I got halfway through back on PS2).

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Barudak posted:

Ultemecia is extra silly since she carries the spell apocalypse to ensure you can just nuke her with her own magic if you arent just spamming limitbreaks.

Id fire up IX next because its pretty slow and going back to it from X will be a little rough

Apocalypse really did trivialize that final stage. I'm just glad it didn't play the whole animation 3 times when you triple it.

I took your advice and had a go at IX. Coming straight of the back of VIII, this is delightful as hell. The multiple perspective intro works really well to naturally introduce you to the different aspects of the world without having to break down into expositional conversations. The use of theatrical battles to gently introduce you to the combat system was a nice touch too. Also, I'm not sure if it's a remake addition or not, but I really appreciate the exclamation bubbles, more than a few times in FF8 I was stabbing buttons at the scenery trying to find the sweet spot that actually let me draw/examine/talk to a dude 7 miles away. I'm looking forward to the rest of this.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

zakharov posted:

This discussion is making me want to play FF8 with the battle cheats on. I tried playing in straight a little while back but got frustrated yet again with junctioning and Triple Triad. TT in particular would have been way better without the asinine "regional rules" gimmick.

You can just leave junctioning to auto if it bothers you. Honestly if you turn the battle cheats on there's not a whole lot of game left to play. :sweatdrop:

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

jokes posted:

After FF7 and FF8 it’s a welcome respite before everything went all Kpop in later entries.

I don't really get the k-pop accusations. While k-pop became an international phenomenon in recent years, it had already been on the radar in Japan for a decade so the recent boom hasn't really had any influence, especially not on the nerd sector. Are people just putting all Asian pretty boys in the one box? Because Japan has its own set of fashion trends unrelated to any Korean influence. In particular, the Noctic gang's style is based on Shibuya men's fashion trends which date back to the late 90's.

morallyobjected posted:

the battle system is a return to more traditional games (4-person parties, classes instead of interchangeable parts),
As someone who just started IX off the back of VIII, this is one of the most welcome parts for me. I get that some people enjoy the customization factor but it just feels a lot more strategic to me if characters have certain fixed skill sets. The battle speed is painfully slow but I have to protect Vivi so I'll just have to deal with it.

RillAkBea fucked around with this message at 09:42 on May 14, 2020

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

I'm about 25-30 hours into FFIX now and this is my new favorite FF. They did a really good job with the chsracterization (joke characters aside) and it's been giving me the feels like crazy.

My only real complaints are that some abilities take longer to learn than the lifespan of the item, and that a lot of them feel superfluous anyway. Quina's abilities too take way too much effort to learn for a joke character with a poorly defined role in combat.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

I just finished IX and all things considered I would easily say it's my favorite FF. There was a narrative lull on disc 3 where they obviously had more game than story to fill it, but disc 4 really pulled things back.

On the battle system side of things, I think there was a lot of improvement over VIII. Having unique skill sets and the nerfing protective magic did wonders for pacing and meant you really had to react to circumstances instead of rattling off the same combination of moves over and over.

The very ending was kinda weird. There was an existential element to the story in the late game but suddenly having to battle the concept of death itself and escape purgatory was quite the curve ball. But at least it didn't have a superfluous number of stages of anything.

In conclusion Vivi is great, Bobby Corwen is great, Steiner and Beatrix are the real FF power couple, hopefully Artemecion was taken to court for embezzling property of Mognet, and Vivi is great. (Zidane not so much)

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

I just started my playthrough of X, and the remaster is looking pretty janky so far. One scene you've got Tidus with his new frog looking HD face then opposite him you have diver Rikku with untouched old-school texture face, and it's pretty jarring. The remaster faces aren't even that much of an improvement, I'd rather they had left them alone. The remaster soundtrack is kind of nice though.

I played halfway through the original back on PS2 before I quite had the patience to sit down and properly play an RPG without trying to rush through, but I'm surprised how little I actually remember. I actually forgot the '1000 years into the future' hook completely. Looking back now it's kind of funny how hard they pushed the 3D environments in the first few levels, it feels like those scenes from 3D movies where an object flies towards the screen but in level form. Especially the ruined temple where they have the bug monster just do a few laps of the room for no other reason than "Hey look kids, 3D!".

Coming off of 90 hours of ATB between 8 and 9, the turn queue feels a little weird and I'm sure other games have done it better but at least it's nice and snappy and doesn't drag things out too long.

Oh, and I missed an Al Bhed Primer already :negative:

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Harrow posted:

Honestly, the remaster faces are kind of a downgrade. The original faces looked better, at least from a design perspective.

I'm really glad they didn't make the same mistake with the FFXII Remaster, but maybe it's because the original faces looked better just plain upscaled in XII, I dunno.

Which one? A lot of the early ones you can either go back and get, or if they're truly missable, they show up again at a different spot later in the game. (After that there are some truly missable ones, though, for some reason.)

Apparently there was one in a hut in Besaid that I didn't get. Hopefully I can get it later.

The Al Bhed language is also interesting to me as a translator because it literally breaks my brain trying to imagine the effort it took to localize it.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Playing through more of FFX Remaster, it's kind of an rear end in a top hat move that they don't give you the option to retry the Jecht Shot minigame as I'm pretty sure it's impossible to win the first blitzball game without it. I save-scummed it anyway, but the option would have been nice.

This is also my first time playing it in Japanese and the voice acting is actually really good. I had a bad image of the game before largely due to the slightly goofy English voices, but I'm really warming up to it now. Teeda Tidus in particular is almost a completely different character in Japanese.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Agents are GO! posted:

I remember from way back in the day a screenshot of a long Squall-is-dead post followed by a short post from the same person to the effect of "Oh, I never watched the post credits ending scene, nevermind."

My favorite part of Squall is Dead is this:

quote:

a. One word: MOOMBAS.
As soon as I saw those red lion Pokémons running around on the screen, I knew there was something strange happening.

The first disc had a fairly high level of realism despite the fantasy and low sci-fi topics present. The characters were all human, and outside of “monsters” there were no unearthly creatures to be seen.

You know, aside from all the monsters there were no monsters, so what's up with the monsters all of a sudden?

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

To be fair to 8, 9's final boss comes out of a literal nowhere, tries to have a ~deep~ conversation then ceases to exist.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

anakha posted:

Bait and switch on the big bad is an FF trope.

I have a deep irrational love for FFIV, but Zeromus felt out of place. I had no emotional investment in beating this fucker after being focused on kicking Golbez's rear end all game.

Fair enough, it still felt pretty weird though.

According to playtime estimates I'm about halfway through FFX now and I've been having a really good time. The story isn't its strongest point, it started off with a great hook, then meandered through 10+ hours of world-building before kickstarting the Seymour plot which is when things actually start getting interesting. The gameplay has been really fun though, I like that there's a proper strategy element to the battle system outside of "make numbers go big" and the sphere puzzles were a nice change of pace every now and then.

Kimahri can kiss my rear end though. He started off pretty strong but it annoys me that he doesn't have a unique sphere path. His overdrives are great, but they're overdrives so you actually have to use Kimahri to charge them up, which is bad. I also just don't really get his story, they build him up as this outcast from his tribe then you actually get there and the only 2 people who are even that bothered about him is the same 2 dudes who've been hassling him the whole game. Then you beat them once and they're totally chill all of a sudden? And then they all die off screen literally 1 screen later? :psyduck:

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Barudak posted:

Also the story is about to go into overdrive soon.

You weren't even kidding.

Luckily I somehow stumbled into stage 3 Yunalesca's gimmick, had I not been so lazy on the healing I would have been wiped out very quickly.

I have the airship now though and it's feeling a lot like almost endgame time. I'm not gonna grind out all the extra content but is there anything particularly fun or interesting that I should check out before the family reunion?

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

jokes posted:

FF endgame is an absurd place and I never gently caress with it. It’s so much funner using the final boss as a litmus test for how well you managed to bust the poo poo out of the game.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I'm not gonna grind out too much stuff and just do whatever's fun.

The other big reason is I have another 5 or so FF games on the to do pile..

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

I did the cactuar quest (adorable :3) picked up Anima and Yojimbo and went for the finish. I got all the way up to stage 2 of the "final" boss but I got absolutely dunked on by those pagodas.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Harrow posted:

Teach Yuna Ultima and she should be able to one-shot both pagodas with every cast. It's the only way I got through on my most recent playthrough.

It's important you do this with Yuna and not Lulu unless you've taken a really unconventional sphere grid path. Lulu is slow enough to be a liability and Yuna has a lot more Magic.

I actually completely forgot about Ultima but I didn't have enough Lv4 Spheres anyway. :negative:

Finally managed to get it on my 3rd try though after teaching Tidus Mental Break and some extra support abilities to Rikku because she gets so many drat turns anyway. I actually ended up switching in Lulu on the last turn to pinch it off with a double Flare so I'm glad I kept her leveled up. Then they make the final final boss unloseable? Eh, fair enough, he's a garbage boss anyway.

A real bittersweet ending though, Yuna whistling on the pier almost got my eyes leaking.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Wow, I knew that tonal shift was coming but even the interim movie does absolutely nothing to prepare you for whatever the hell that intro was in X-2.

It's a little weird how different Rikku and Yuna look compared to the original, it's gonna take some getting used to. Also Pine Paine appears to be the theoretical antithesis of a palette swap character. Different character, same exact aesthetic. :psyduck:

What's up with the super busy looking menus? It looks like every powerpoint background effect at once.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

YuRiPa in position... Its showtime , Girls!
I'm playing in Japanese so I got to hear the version by Japan's favorite bar skank, Koda Kumi. :biglips:

Vichan posted:

Quina is adorable.

I just love her defend animation.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

I decided to take a little break from FFX-2 (I'm just not quite feeling it yet, and the asset recycling doesn't help) to try out the next game on the list which is X2 XII.

The grandiose battle of kingdoms and storyteller intro kinda turned me off. I think the game could have started on Vaan killing rats (I know the system is MMO inspired but wow guys, first enemy is rats?) and would have been better for it. I knew the combat was gonna feel weird but man does the combat feel weird. The freedom of movement makes it feel actionesque but the actual combat is regular ATB just stretched to fit.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I don't. This is a real first play-through. Yeah maybe I'll break it if I get fed-up, but I doubt that'll happen. I just don't want to miss anything key, but I think there isn't any secret characters in this one, and that's the major thing I like to see. I'll play like I usually explore everywhere/talk to everyone/steal everything that's stealable. FF7 was tricky since it wasn't always clear what parts of the backgrounds you could interact with, so I'm hoping FF8 makes that a bit clearer. I almost missed Gast's videos in Icicle Inn because of that.
Unfortunately 8 doesn't make it any clearer. (9 does though)

Elephant Ambush posted:

And Draw from every boss at least once.

Yeah, even if you're not trying to break the game drawing is still pretty important. I kept draw on everyone's command list just for the utility of being able to use enemy spells against them.

Also, you'll probably notice as you play through but all enemies level up alongside you. But not in any sort of fair way :argh:

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Mustached Demon posted:

I thought the exact same thing until the party starts fleshing out. Combat really, really needs a full trio to make sense. It gets fun, trust me.

I thought the gambit system was a refreshing twist on atb.

I've played a little more now and it's really starting to click. Not having to go through the eye-catch and results screen every time I want to shiv a wolf is pretty nice for a start.

Penelo's by far my favorite character in this game so far I think (though lizard-pig barkeep seems cool) and her protective childhood friend bit makes sense because Vaan objectively really is that stupid. If he weren't the protagonist I'm pretty sure he'd already be floating face down in the rat cistern with some "unexplained" sword wounds.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Wow. You guys weren't even kidding when you said Balthier is Han Solo. The animal companion, the ship, the... everything? I'm surprised they remembered to change his name.

I'm kind of annoyed though. When you set off for the floating island Balthier made it sound like we were going to fly us straight into a warzone so I spent some good gil equipping the team then he flies us into a marketplace with even better stores.:negative:

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

I bought all 3 XIII games used on PS3 as part of my personal quest to play every mainline single player FF. I did play XIII on PC a long time ago but the intro sequence kind of turned me off, I think I quit just before the crystal lake without even realizing that the combat system gets better because the intro does such a poor job of showing off the game. I tried it again though today and got through the first 5ish hours. (Only 15 more until the game apparently gets good :negative:)

I'm enjoying the game as Lightning's weird road trip with her sister's creepy boyfriend, some guy she met on a train, an obviously mentally unstable woman, and some kid whose mum is dead because Snow is peak Dunning-Kruger and doesn't realize it. Favorite moments so far: Lighting beating the crap out of Snow, Lightning beating the crap out of Snow a second time, a fight sequence where the goal is to let Snow die. Least favorite moment: The god drat hoverbike ballad.

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Zedsdeadbaby posted:

I thought I'd try another Square Enix rpg Dragon Quest XI and I know it's got rave reviews but I honestly don't feel it. It's obviously an incredibly well made game but it feels like something from the Dreamcast era. I loved Skies of Arcadia and Grandia II for example, but this game feels stuck in that vibe and isn't a touch on the VII remake for instance.

There's a thread for Dragon Quest, but that feeling is its entire selling point. While FF tries to be more experimental, DQ tries to perfect one system which hasn't significantly changed throughout the entire series, even when it went MMO. FF is like going out to a new restaurant, while DQ is going to the exact same place and ordering the exact same thing every time.

Elephant Ambush posted:

When people say 13 doesn't get good for 20 hours what they mean is that's when you get to the first open area where you can wander around and explore. To many people, the "hallway simulator" isn't good but open areas are good and they're dumb so don't listen to them. The first 20 hours are good but when you get to Pulse it gets great.

I love that your favorite moment so far is the same as mine. Lightning punching Snow never gets old and "Great job so far" is the sickest burn in video game history. :supaburn:
Cool that's good to hear. I would have liked a bit more smoke and mirrors on the hallway simulator but I am enjoying the story so far.

RillAkBea fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jun 6, 2020

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

My poor wife got over half way through IX before she realized you can target all with cure spells. She had actually completed the whole game once when she was in high school, she doesn't remember but there's every possibility she played through the whole thing without using target all :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RillAkBea
Oct 11, 2008

Playing through FF12 some more, I'm starting to enjoy the combat system a little more. Everybody's got their second jobs now so the team is feeling a little more rounded and my magic users aren't dying so horrifyingly quickly now they have some fighter in them. The political intrigue side of the story doesn't really do anything for me but "Dude! Where's my kingdom?" with Ashe and Basch is enough to keep me going.

The only real gripe I have at the moment is the lack of lore/character quests. There are some great locations we've been to but the game never really takes the time to explain much about them. Like the floating continents for example, we only really get an explanation of why they float because magic rocks are important to the story, while I'm pretty sure I was only in Jahara for about 5 minutes before the game charged ahead again. I was kind of interested in the Garif but full speed ahead equip the DPS crew, turn on gambits and fast forward the murder train to the next location.