Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teh_Broseph
Oct 21, 2010

THE LAST METROID IS IN
CATTIVITY. THE GALAXY
IS AT PEACE...
Lipstick Apathy
Why did they call it FINAL fantasy and then keep making sequels???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teh_Broseph
Oct 21, 2010

THE LAST METROID IS IN
CATTIVITY. THE GALAXY
IS AT PEACE...
Lipstick Apathy
Episode Laundromat Thief is live on Steam for :10bux:, download is 16.6 GB.

:gaz:

teh_Broseph
Oct 21, 2010

THE LAST METROID IS IN
CATTIVITY. THE GALAXY
IS AT PEACE...
Lipstick Apathy
It's supposed to get stronger the more royal arms you pick up? Not sure what that actually means. Also the chain attack thing you can do during it is some OK while-invulnerable damage. In Royal Edition they added an item you can get after getting all royal arms that makes it a lot better and is pretty dang cool. (Not sure what point in the game you can actually get all the arms.)

teh_Broseph
Oct 21, 2010

THE LAST METROID IS IN
CATTIVITY. THE GALAXY
IS AT PEACE...
Lipstick Apathy
Just finished up Episode Laundry Basket and it was good! Check it out. Couple bucks off for PC at GMG if you're signed in, too. Heads up you don't have to do all the beacon things before it prompts you to keep going but I'd go ahead and do them cause the whole thing is pretty short; wish I woulda done them just for more playing time without having to load up a save.

teh_Broseph fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Apr 6, 2019

teh_Broseph
Oct 21, 2010

THE LAST METROID IS IN
CATTIVITY. THE GALAXY
IS AT PEACE...
Lipstick Apathy

Relin posted:

took me 4 hours to beat pitioss, even with a video guide. it didnt make me as angry as i thought it would, but the skull roller room and two of the jumps into thin rusty planks were pretty infuriating

:hfive:

teh_Broseph
Oct 21, 2010

THE LAST METROID IS IN
CATTIVITY. THE GALAXY
IS AT PEACE...
Lipstick Apathy
That owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teh_Broseph
Oct 21, 2010