Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Katreus
May 31, 2011

You and I both know this is silly, but this is the biggest women's sporting event in the world. Let's try to make the most of it, shall we?

Elephant Ambush posted:

JFC FFX guides and wikis all suck. What's the easiest way to get the materials to put No Encounter on a piece of gear?

I got Rikku's ultimate weapon and I think the only other one I might have the patience for is Lulu's but I can't do the lightning dodge trick I found without No Encounter and none of the guides I found are helpful.

https://jegged.com/Games/Final-Fantasy-X/Tips-and-Tricks/No-Encounters.html

I like jegged for ffx. Also you can use f3 if you have steam for no encounters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katreus
May 31, 2011

You and I both know this is silly, but this is the biggest women's sporting event in the world. Let's try to make the most of it, shall we?
I'm slowly making my way through ffx-2 and the lightning calibration game is ridiculous. That's the worst mini game imo.

Katreus
May 31, 2011

Re: Ashe

I made her a foebreaker/white mage because she's a very angry lady at first who just wants to get revenge but somewhere along the way, she focuses more on supporting and saving her people rather than her rage. But now it's a little weird since she's basically a paladin.