Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."

SeanBeansShako posted:

IT'S A GUNDAM

have I been playing this dumb mmo for a year drat what a blast

I wish I had the time to invest in 14. I've played a small amount here and there, and it's an amazing mmo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

morallyobjected posted:

the most recent trailer showed a scene that was definitely not in Midgar. looked like the mines by Midgar Zolom

Yeah I think people are speculating based on that, it'll end in the mines right before junon.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Square store restocked their vinyl soundtracks if anyone else has a crippling addiction like me. Picked up the chrono trigger/cross arranged selections but I also saw final fantasy 8 listed.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I'm very pumped to see some 14 esque fantasy in a new mainline game, and I hope that decap blood scene means we'll get some tactics level brutality.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

This might be pretty basic but I really liked making ashe a black mage/bushi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I see world of FF is on a decent sale, is it pretty fun? I'm leaning towards switch since my ps4 is half bricked and there's no guarantee it'll run on it.

I've read up on the mechanics and some of the game and it looks pretty fun, also saw this clip and it just feels right ya know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3hWpbCQ5VQ