Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
pretty disappointed in all the Crystal Chronicles Remastered news coming out, ughhhh

My girlfriend and her best friend were extremely hype for this, and I was looking forward to joining in with them. Now it sounds like they've cut out practically all of the most important parts of the game, and made it so the gameplay is extremely inconvenient

Square-Enix, why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

I said come in! posted:

For the mobile games, I enjoyed Final Fantasy Record Keeper.

I like Record Keeper and still play it half-heartedly. I feel like the game's got so much bloat in terms of how to raise stats now that it's becoming more of a job to maintain. I appreciate that they finally added a story mode in the last two years but I'm nowhere near current with it because the gameplay bores me at this point. Still, the sprites, the backgrounds, the music remixes they do for events... all of it is really nice and deserves to be appreciated, so I find myself at kind of an impasse.

I think I heard that they started to end the story campaign more abruptly in Japan. They also recently ended I think the French and Spanish translations for the Worldwide release versions of the game. With all of this coming to light, I get the feeling that the game may not be long for this world.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

also please enjoy this image of a game with a plot from 2019 using very surprising dialogue from the original 1997 translation. Very surprised they didn't adjust this. :wow: