Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will You Miss Indie Wrestling?
No it sucked
Yes
View Results

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005
See, I didn't know that...ducks eat for free at Subway.

coconono posted:

I really don't want to know what terrible acts of violence are involved that keeps GCW's money flowing.

https://twitter.com/GCWrestling_/status/1144664240718041089

Seriously, they got Prince Nana. Even the FBI can't get Prince Nana.

Nana's...maybe taking bookings again? I don't know, but he's also on an Embassy team for King of Trios this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

Shock of all shocks the Making Towns Southern Wrestling weirdos still love and support Big Pimpin.

https://twitter.com/DylanWaco/status/1158444658088976387

I know no one here cares about their events but some of the bigger losers on twitter LOVE the SCI.

I mean, I love it in spite of those losers, because they book my friend and book him strongly.

But yeah, this is a bad look.

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005

Smoking Crow posted:

i have heard multiple places about the return of shoot style wrestling

besides bloodsport where are these matches

i'm not being sarcastic i legitimately want to know

I forget what day, but there's a Paradigm Pro show streaming this month on IWTV that was a heavyweight, UWFi-rules tournament.

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005

Ok, but based on this promotion's results on Cagematch, will one of these six matches feature NICK LOVIN?

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005
So far, Collective 2020 is;

AIW Thunder in Indianapolis
BLP Threat Level Noon
Shimmer
Effy's Big Gay Brunch
Freelance Wrestling
Southern Underground Pro
Paradigm Pro Wrestling

With hints of both a Janela show and maybe a rebooked Warhausen Wrestlevania?

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005
Jimmy Lloyd's D-Generation F show that was supposed to kick off WM Weekend also kicks this weekend off, noon on Friday. Rounds out to 12 shows over 3 days, which...there's definitely a section of fans who aren't on board with this, no matter the precautions taken.

I'm iffy, but they're gonna do the best job they can.

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005

KungFu Grip posted:

There's a double shot this weekend of GCW and AIW but the actual Collective shows are in October.

Sorry, yeah, I meant to specify that it was the only show missing from the schedule up above.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatguyclint
Apr 11, 2005

Ganso Bomb posted:

I don't know what it is but I can never really get into Gary Jay. Maybe it's the incredibly bad beard.

For me it's any time I look at WARHORSE, because those two built their names originally off fighting each other all over. It's been 2 years since their Last Man Standing match at the first IWTV Family Reunion and Warhorse has totally reinvented himself into one of the most fun and marketable gimmicks on the indies.

And Gary Jay hasn't changed a bit, including the cape/flag.