Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe
I have many spirit totems: a filthy magpie, spoiled Papillon, and morbidly obese hummingbird. Reveal to me, O Brother of the Ancient Voices, which extinct animal embodies my soul!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I wanna know what dino is closest to my soul but I also want you to explain how you arrived at your conclusion because otherwise how do we know you're not a charlatan?

The spirits speak to whom they choose, and the uninitiated are not privy to the ritual, duh. There's a board game version you can play at home, though. It's actually a lot like Guess Who.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe
OP-Sempai taught me his secrets, and I consumed him to complete the ritual. Sorry about the delay.

Floodixor posted:

I don't have a long neck nor am I a vegetarian but I have always personally identified with the brontosaurus as I am a peaceful man, please help me

Your spirit animal is the mighty Dilophosaurus, a carnivore. Sometimes opposites attract!

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Statutory Ape posted:

do me too pls op

You are accompanied by the spirit of the Miragaia.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

pseudanonymous posted:

I posted in this important thread and went and took a nap, expecting to come back able to discover the identity of my dinosaur spirit so I could commune and you go to lunch? Is this like the oracle needs an offering or what?

Oh, man, like: I don't need an offering, but there's this halal Mexican place that makes THE BEST tortas, and I would not say no to one of those right now.

You're a Bakonydraco, a flying dinosaur with a name that's making me even more hungry. THE SPIRITS HAVE SPOKEN THROUGH ME.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Slaan posted:

I'm sorry, but truth is, your dinosaur is dead :(

Duh, that's why they're spirit dinosaurs.

pnumoman posted:

The biggest and laziest dino is my spirit dinosaur.

You are the Balaur.

Burt Sexual posted:

I can only presume I’m the ugliest and dumbest Dino that ever existed. Probably was the first to extinct.

Your spirit is the noble Rajasaurus.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Taeke posted:

Yo, I've always wondered.

Your spirit soars with the beautiful Thalassodromeus.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Icochet posted:

I've always considered myself a bit tyrannical, like a king maybe. But it's a pipe dream because my arms are too feeble.

How right you are, o companion of the Gallimimus.

Edit: Well, shoot, you're one of the lucky few to have two spirit dinosaurs, you lucky bastard.

Bobbie Wickham fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Mar 28, 2019

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Vim Fuego posted:

I'm curious what dinosaur I am. I roar when the occasion calls for it and would make good use of claws and/or scales if I had them

Your spirit dino is the Edmontosaurus.

WatermelonGun posted:

i wanna be a dinosaur

AND SO YOU SHALL NOW ARISE CHIROSTENOTES

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Julius CSAR posted:

Please be Allosaurus, please please please

The herbivore Planicoxa. Close enough.

Elukka posted:

I like dinosaurs.

What am I?

The gentle and artistic Thespesius.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe
Sorry about the delay. I can't speak for OP-Sempai, but I've been recovering from a sinus infection from some bad cohobo snuff (always check the expiration date). Readings will commence before sunset tomorrow, spirits be willing.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Statutory Ape posted:

im an anussaur

Close, you are the Polycotylus, a maternal marine creature that was constantly birthin' dem babies.

Bob Tuskins posted:

I'm dying to know which Dino lives inside me.

Your heart soars with the Haopterus, a similarly nurturing creature.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Owlbear Camus posted:

I want to be a predatory bipedal sauropods but in my heart i know I'm a bigass stupid quadruped herbovore.

Will you settle for a swift little bipedal herbivore instead? Open your heart to the Albertadromeus:

Julius CSAR posted:

This is bullshit, what's my dinosaur goddamnit

YOU'RE bullshit, here's your bullshit dinosaur, Shuvuuia. Nobody even knows what it is. Is it this fancy creature visiting termite Angkor Wat?

Or this more modest, but equally stabby, fella in blue? Who cares, gently caress you.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe
I'm sorry about that outburst, work has just been really stressful, and I've been sick--no, you know what? There's no excuse.

The Yunnanosaurus, an herbivore from such illustrious places as Yunnan, Yunnan, and even the Chinese region of Yunnan.

Vietnamwees posted:

My spirit animal is a giant rocketship that's pointed right at the center of the Earth, ready to go off, explode and take you all with me :smug:

Guess again, smart rear end, your spirit animal is the Pelorosaurus. :dealwithit:

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

SleepySonata posted:

I always thought I'd be a brachiosaurus.

Surprise! Your spirit dino is actually the ferocious Tanycolagreus.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Mill Village posted:

I loved dinosaurs when I was a kid. What’s my spirit dinosaur?

The Bagaraatan, which was known for its prowess at the bass guitar.

dr.acula posted:

Are there gay dinosaurs yet?

There always were gay dinosaurs. Love is love.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Anne Whateley posted:

That's bullshit, I am Shuvuuia!!!!! I had dibs!!!!

and Shuvuuia is rad!!!

Sometimes you gotta share. The spirits are mysterious, and myriad. I sense that another flies above and around you, Hatzegopteryx.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Mooey Cow posted:

My shaver broke down when I was only half done and I have an important date. Hit me up, doc!

Most apropos that you had trouble in the bathroom until being reunited with your aquatic spirit of the ancient seas, Hydrotherosaurus.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Slaan posted:

I feel like I'm low and slow OP maybe my dino pal ain't or is?

Hedging your bets, very wise, Kaijiangosaurus.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

My spirit dinosaur is gay as hell.

Bobbie Wickham posted:

There always were gay dinosaurs. Love is love.

You are the wind beneath Santanadactylus's wings.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

BONESAWWWWWW posted:

I think I'm a triceratops OP

Your spirit dinosaur is the Algoasaurus, who appreciates a good scratchin' tree, much like the modern bear.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Beet Wagon posted:

I hope I’m a stagalodon’t, which is a dinosaur I just made up.

You're Aerodactylus, the all-seeing eye in the sky.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Captain Splendid posted:

I sometimes feel like I have name like a dinosaur but I'm actually more of a snakey proto-whale monster kind of guy, op

Your spirit is the Qianzhousaurus, aka "Pinocchio Rex" for its long snout and rave make-up.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Descend to slumber posted:

What kind am I? I bet it's a toothy one with feathers!

Ya ain't just whistling "Dixie," Psittacosaurus! Well, more "beaky" than "toothy," but shake those tail feathers! (I think they're feathers.)

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Milo and POTUS posted:

I want a sore

Ask, and ye shall receive. Behold your ethereal guide, Siamosaurus, and tremble.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Shaddak posted:

I've always figured I'd be one of the Hadrosaurs but, I'lllet you be the judge of that.

Oh, you're gonna like the one you got; I guarantee it. Try this Pampadromaeus on for size.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I’d like to think that my spirit dinosaur looked up at the sky just as the meteor was falling, nodded sagely, and accepted his fate with dignity.

Then pooped.

I have communed with the Lametasaurus that accompanies you, and it assures me that it met its demise with dignity and a rockin' hot look.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Outrail posted:

I like to think my spirit dinosaur got high as gently caress eating swamp weed and wondered if he had a spirit trilobite.

Othnielia was a spritely little thing that loved to get loose, can confirm.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Gaunab posted:

WHAT'S MY SPIRIT DINOSAUR

The Brontomerus, who does not tolerate anyone's bullshit.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Counteresperanto posted:

Tell me my spirit dinosaur.

Who has two thumbs and is your spirit animal? This guy, Nanyangosaurus!

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Zeniel posted:

C'mooon Brachiosaurus..

Check it, you're going to be hanging out with this fashionable little fella, Caseosaurus.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

trunkh posted:

Please reveal my spirit dinosaur so my life may have meaning.

The secrets of your destiny will be revealed to you, with the aid of the Hongshanopterus.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

big nipples big life posted:

What is my spirit dino OP?

Look at this cute lil omnivore, Caenagnathasia! How cute are you? So cute!

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Bananaquiter posted:

I thought I new what my spirit dinosaur was but now I'm not so sure.

Well, if you thought your spirit dino was the badass Sinraptor, then you were spot-on.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Meet your adorable new spirit carnivore companion, Microvenator.

Milo and POTUS posted:

I will not accept an apprentices dinosaur. I've got standards

Fine, be that way.

Edit:

free hubcaps posted:

excellent work my apprentice, I had a sort of accident with the divining herbs a few days ago and havn’t been able to do any readings

Well, I've got a nasty cold/sinus infection, so I had to cancel a pre-wedding dreamsong journey (didn't want to get the bride sick before the wedding shower brunch), and I have a little time.

Edit 2: All night, I have all night to do this. Also sacred beer, sacramental wine, a bunch of divining herbs, comfortable pants, and half a chicken and waffle sandwich. This is my Saturday night now.

Bobbie Wickham fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Mar 31, 2019

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Taeke posted:

Goddamnit gimme my spirit dino. I need it. I'm dying here.

Tapuiasaurus to the rescue!

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Necros posted:

I think you skipped me :sadwave:

I'm sorry, Muraenosaurus, I don't know how I didn't see you.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

lol but seriously I posted:

yo did i get a dinasaur kind of thought it was implicit in my posting here that i would like a loving DINOSAUR I WOULD LIKE TO SPEAK TO THE HEAD WRANGLER WHOM I PRESUME TO BE MULDOON OUT OF JURASSIC PARK nbd?

Oh my god, Aralazhdarcho, :chillout:

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Sex Falcon posted:

any dino as long as it thicc

Aetonyx is pretty :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

unpleasantly turgid posted:

i want a dino with strong haunches and a fat rear end, op. can you make this happen?

Noble spirits don't have to conform to your beauty standards. Typical Unaysaurus.