Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Big Beef City posted:

Think about that.

That means if you landed on earth in the early Triassic, 9.5 out of every 10 things with a back bone you saw on dry land looked like these bastards:

This is what happens when the Great Dying wipes out all diversity in a matter of years. Didn't the lystrosaurus become an evolutionary dead end of sorts because they and their descendants couldn't keep up with the weird as gently caress "throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" Triassic dinosaurs?

Triassic and Cretaceous Dinos are loving bizarre while true Jurassic titans are what proper good dinosaurs are supposed to be like. So I want to be an elitist Jurassic dude for my spirit.

Also there was proto-grass in the Triassic which I think is the coolest thing about loving weeds.

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Mar 24, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Vietnamwees posted:

Died...or gone extinct?

He's out of a job.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I like to eat meat and I'm lazy like a lizard, so I want to be in the Carnosauria family.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Bobbie Wickham posted:

How about an obscure carnivore that hasn't been fully identified yet? Good! Meet your friend Guaibasaurus.

Sweet he's got a mohawk.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Khazar-khum posted:

If you want to know more, PM me. I don't want to derail the thread.

If you're Stephen Brusatte thst is cool with me.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Bobbie Wickham posted:

The Hesperosaurus at your side considers itself a clever, mighty horned beast.

Why is he so small.

Bobbie Wickham posted:

I dare you to say that to your Dandakosaurus.

THe Dankosaurus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Bobbie Wickham posted:

It's Tataouinea, who would like to remind you to use the word "please." (It's a dinosaur, not an animal.)

Tatooine-ea? I call BS. Those are clearly Rontos. Also where's the twin suns?