Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

*points flashlight up under chin* let me tell you the terrifying tale of the post i saw in d&d one time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Fallen Hamprince posted:

mueller nuts aren't gonna be the liberal qanon until they kill at least one mob boss, right now they're at most the liberal pizzagate

Where do the muellergaters go to shoot up though? What is their version of comet ping pong?

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Former DILF posted:

here's the quotes:

beat you motherfuckerr

actually you got that last quote which is incredible too

"Malkavian, Toreador, Ventrue, Brujah, Sabbat, Baali"

inject it straight into my veins

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
please dont dump your sewage here

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

jobson groeth posted:

Where do the muellergaters go to shoot up though? What is their version of comet ping pong?

f i was running security for trump tower i'd be on the lookout for any bug-eyed 20-something dudes in krassenstein t-shirts

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

THS posted:

beat you motherfuckerr

actually you got that last quote which is incredible too

"Malkavian, Toreador, Ventrue, Brujah, Sabbat, Baali"

inject it straight into my veins

add it to your post

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Fallen Hamprince posted:

*points flashlight up under chin* let me tell you the terrifying tale of the post i saw in d&d one time

it extremely sucks that you were not socialized as a child and can't relate with fun or whimsy

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I'll have you know that I'm roleplaying as a person who was socialized as a child, so I have max ranks in fun and whimsy

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

lol is this actually from there being no indictments in the mueller report

imagine getting on camera to epically self-own

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

To be fair there could be some real poo poo in the Mueller Report that will be a good source of lols on Monday

But the succ side of the party realizing that their holy institutions aren't going to save them is an important step towards them smelling the ashes and wanting to Bern It Down

Feldegast42 has issued a correction as of 22:56 on Mar 23, 2019

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Former DILF posted:

add it to your post

done

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Former DILF posted:

I'll have you know that I'm roleplaying as a person who was socialized as a child, so I have max ranks in fun and whimsy

making a joke is dangerously nihilistic, edgelord

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

THS posted:

ok here you go:

and the best one, this is the absolute greatest thing ive read in awhile:

bonus, this is primo

This is way more sad and disturbing than funny

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Al! posted:

making a joke is dangerously nihilistic, edgelord

granted but I still get xp for the passing that skillcheck

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Jewel Repetition posted:

+1 to lawful good

yeah

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

THS posted:

it extremely sucks that you were not socialized as a child and can't relate with fun or whimsy

i'm just not smart enough to understand the complex and nuanced ironic humor of d&d i guess

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

shut the gently caress up hamprince

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Fallen Hamprince posted:

why bother? your posts are the most horrifying thing in this thread by far

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i'm just not smart enough to understand the complex and nuanced ironic humor of d&d i guess

it's not a question of being smart :/

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

every post in debate and discussion is deeply ironic, layered with so many references to archived threads and decade-old forums in jokes that it is impossible to understand unless you have read every post in every US Politics Thread since mid-2007

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Fallen Hamprince posted:

every post in debate and discussion is deeply ironic, layered with so many references to archived threads and decade-old forums in jokes that it is impossible to understand unless you have read every post in every US Politics Thread since mid-2007

what's wrong with you

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/amandahess/status/1109217091226398722

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Captain Mueller, King of Seasteadia

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Former DILF posted:

shut the gently caress up hamprince

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
can someone repost that image of a reddit comment where some guy starts yelling at his mom who made him dinner because trump wasnt being arrested?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

this appears to be one of those towns out in the middle of nowhere that only consists of rich white people

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Finicums Wake posted:

can someone repost that image of a reddit comment where some guy starts yelling at his mom who made him dinner because trump wasnt being arrested?

it's a 4chan meme from like 4 years ago

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

THS posted:

what's wrong with you

see page 178 column 2, section 3:

THS posted:

you supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 Democratic Primary

Condiv posted:

also macron iirc, who's becoming more fascist by the day

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I support macron too, its not only nefas its against the mos maiorum to disrespect jupiter stator

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

i'm a hammon bro actually

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
these people are so close to reaching sentience

Mr Interweb posted:

This includes Matt Taibbi as well, apparently. :smith:

I don't get this. As I said yesterday, I never expected the Mueller thing to end Trump's presidency like many on the Left apparently did. But why BRAG about how stupid people on the Left were to try to hype it up? I agree they should have tempered expectations, but it's super rage inducing to see the likes of Taibbi and Greenwald holding hands with filth like James Woods and Tomi Lahren about how awful the media was with Russiagate.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

THS posted:

ok here you go:

and the best one, this is the absolute greatest thing ive read in awhile:

bonus, this is primo

lol incredible

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Having empathy means you're doing Dungeons and Dragons or something

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

mila kunis posted:

these people are so close to reaching sentience

Lol at "the left"

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

crucifix posting from Succ Zone

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

please tell me liberals toxxed for this garbage and there will be more bans tomorrow then when avenatti announced he wasn't running

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

even on this hallowed subforum of shitposts there are still idiots acting like trump is gonna get hella owned or something instead of gloat non stop about how loving stupid liberals are

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

hey you know whats a really good idea, lets obsess over the dumbest thing imaginable and give trump all the ammunition he'll ever need again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

covfefe and piss tape is real :roflolmao: