Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

No really, all these FBI guy who helped fabricate evidence to lie us into Iraq and spent 2016 ejaculating into copies of “Clinton Cash” are going to imprison the president that we, the liberals, don’t like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

WampaLord posted:

every time i visit this i'm amazed it's still up

Mainly because it’s only visited by goons.

I tried to show it to my boss, and he’s like “no, don’t show me that poo poo,” not because he’s a piss tape disbeliever, (I would be honor-bound to kill him if he were) but because normal, decent people don’t actually want to see it.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Jewel Repetition posted:

Once Mueller gives his testimony and nothing happens will they finally all accept that they're going to die?

What does your heart tell you?

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Lol.

Piss tape still real tho.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Remember, in 2001, when China invaded Afghanistan and then for the next decade de-industrialized parts of America were flooded with opiates? Suspicious, that.