Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Peanut President posted:

THIS JUST IN RUSSIANS INVENT TIME TRAVEL, GO BACK TO THE LATE 60s TO SOW DISCORD IN AMERICA!!!!!!! :frogsiren:

puting going back to the 20s and giving young storm thurmond a copy of the bell curve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Ytlaya posted:

The thing confuses me about the "Trump taking orders from Putin" take is that it seems far more likely that Trump just likes and respects Putin and is willing to take his advice as a result (and at that point it's unclear what makes that specifically treason, as opposed to US leaders consulting with the leaders of any other country).

Even if you think that Trump's opinions are a reflection of Putin's desires (which is itself kind of dubious), this seems like the far more reasonable interpretation.

you'll be a lot less confused if you just look at it as a more eloquent way of saying "RUSSIA BAD"

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

"FBI ethics" by L. Rob Mueller

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

Our system of government as it now exists is just not equipped to handle someone who lies with blasé alacrity.

lmaoooooooooooooooooo
"we've found the chink in the armor, the weak link, the achilles heel of this great system: telling lies"
WOW DUMBFUCK MAYBE THE SYSTEM IS A PILE OF poo poo THEN

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHB93Wy_Kz8

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

it's really tragic that the only american (possibly even western) president/prime minister of my lifetime with flashes of public genuine insight into the fabric of society is donald loving trump

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

thisv will turn out like those ghost towns that are bustling metropolises (metropoli?) today

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

was hillary another victim of havana syndrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

every time i see your avatar/title a smile breaks out on my face