Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
I know Tracy sucks but lmfao https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1114005253828087808

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Toplowtech posted:

:thunk:
So America is Jules from Pulp Fiction citing false bible quotes believing he will walk the world like Kwai Chang Caine, Mueller is the cross made of bullets he so wants to be a miracle but Vincent is right about him and he will become a bum because America cultural ethos moved from poisonous poo poo like the bible toward as poisonous modern tv culture and i am the useful idiot illustrating your point.
Not bad from a movie produced by a mass rapist.
Sir, this line is for AMC A-List subscribers only

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
This is literally wwg1wga holy poo poo

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
I vaguely remember that the official investigation states that almighty Russian intelligence didn't actually know what a primary or caucus was until absurdly late into 2016, anyone got the exact fact and citation for this?