Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

THS posted:

there was a funny meltdown in the D&D thread where the OP started relating everything on this forum to being in a videogame RPG and asked everyone who disagreed with him to "keep grinding and level up :)"

lmao what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

THS posted:

ok here you go:

and the best one, this is the absolute greatest thing ive read in awhile:

bonus, this is primo

lol incredible

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

holy poo poo lmao

i love liberal qanon

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

who is this dipshit? I'm seeing their twoots everywhere now

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

Do not, my friends, become addicted to healthcare. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

somehow that clip is only the second weirdest scaremongering about China and DNA I've seen today.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-genomics-military-exclusive-idUSKBN29Z0HA

are they saying china is gonna make their own genome soldier project lmao

hand over the body of Big Boss, america!

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Lostconfused posted:

Canada has a memorial to literal Nazis.

several!

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/joyjuheelim/status/1377026235642085376

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

marsha blackburn tried to make desecrating the american flag a felony and once asked google if they fired a person who works for them because they said mean things about her on twitter lol

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

was this about the one time he blabbed something inconsequential to the russian ambassador and the lib media collectively shat itself

like i don't even remember what it was that he said lol

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

everybody dopes also doping owns, mutant athletes own

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

even if this were true, the ANA were not being paid at all by the central government for months so yeah you take what you can lol

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

it rules that this is quickly spiralling out of control into Q poo poo territory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

lmao are they saying the Stop Asian Hate movement is a chinese plot?