Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

Toplowtech posted:

The dems always attack by weird angles because if they attacked Trump on his actual main issues, someone could justly and easily point out most of them share the same issues as Trump and "it would be bad" for them to be forced to look at their own hypocrisy. The always attack on a weird angle thing is a betrayal of their own guilt.

I'm not so sure it's so much guilt and hypocrisy as it is they don't think the other stuff is actually bad. Or at least not something they want the plebs to start thinking about. Being a crypto-fascist (or open one) is pretty popular among the establishment. They don't talk about the inherent problems of Capitalism because then we might get too uppity wanting them fixed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

Communist Thoughts posted:

where in the world thinks american news media is credible?

It is amazing just how quickly and widely American trust in the media collapsed in the last decade. The GOP of course has been working to make it so for their own base since the 90's but it's really blown up with everyone younger than 60 regardless of politics.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
They are aware Biden won right? I swear they think Trump is still president with how they won't shut up about him being a pawn of the heathen east.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

Toplowtech posted:

I don't know how the Olympics are going to survive the massive incoming genetically modified athletes revolution.

I say embrace it. Javelin throwers with throwing arms like fiddler crabs. Linebackers with hardened carapaces. Goalies with four arms.